The Amazing Bowing President!

As someone correctly (albeit politically incorrectly) said this morning, Obama towers over most other world leaders who are only slightly taller than end tables. (If he looked straight ahead, he wouldn't meet their eyes. What appears to the jerkoffs to be "bowing" is just bending to exchange greetings with shorter people.) Anyone who's short (I am 5'2") who meets with a 6'5" person usually experiences that person bending down to my level.

But of course the whole critique is simply so fucking childish anyway. Was there such outrage when John Boehner planted a kiss on each cheek of Netanyahu when he was in town last week? That is an ARAB custom, not a Jewish one. Oops.

Wow! I didn't realize Obama was 6'5" tall!

I didn't say HE was. Obama is a little over 6'1". He is simply showing respect, something completely foreign to the cons on this board.

And these cons are exactly the type that give americans a negative stereotype of being arrogant. Welcome to the 21st century folks, its a global world, whether you like it or not, it does good to be respectful to other countries of the world

obama-bow.jpg

Does Obama have kyphosis, or is this just our dear President recognizing his place?
Maybe someone told him "Gullible" is written on the floor and this is a little "made ya look" joke.

Naaaaahhhh.

He's being China's bitch is all.

After all, our debt is not going to be repaid with 'clunkers', they know what those are.

Wow, he must be Germany's, India's, and Philippine's bitch too!!! Or maybe he is just tall and friendly. Nah!!!

View attachment 9988
View attachment 9989
View attachment 9990

He is proving that he is not right for the job. He is weak and unamerican.

I would like to ask this... Since when has showing respect and class been Un-American? Would you prefer the worlds image of U.S. leaders to be one of arrogant stuck-up xenophobic racists? I know I wouldn't. I think that the U.S deserves to be respected, and that we are the leader of the modern world. But I insist that we realize that we do not hold this position because we inherently deserve it, but because we work hard for it and don't settle for anything less than what we work hard for. If it takes giving respect through bowing in order to gain respect for our country, than I am sure as hell fine with bowing...

now stfu and take some to to gather some meaningful argument and intelligible thought processes... :eusa_pray: please...

how about that, a president showing respect for other countries traditions, instead of being an arrogant asshole and a bully to all the other countries

man the hacks are so pathetic.

Is it also the tradition in Tampa, Fla? He certainly bowed to its Mayor.

obama-bow-mayor.jpg

You Obamalovers are truly idiots.

Forum List

Back