The alternative is to cry, and that they refuse to do

This:

Iranian Video Games Teach Military Strikes on Israel 'Anti-Zionist' game urges destruction of Jewish state

An entity controlled by the Iranian government has released an “anti-Zionist” video game entitled “Missile Strike,” in which players are taught how to launch Iranian missile strikes on Israeli cities, according to an official report by the CIA’s Open Source Center (OSC) obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. The anti-Israel video game was widely released for cellphones by Iran’s state-controlled Fars News Agency, which is closely aligned with the country’s military apparatus. The game was publicly released just three days before the signing of a nuclear accord with the United States and world powers. OSC warns that the game is just the latest in a string of violent pieces of propaganda aimed at spreading the Iranian government’s extremist ideology. It also comes on the heels of several real life war drills with Russian naval forces and the announcement that the Islamic Republic is gearing up to launch live missile drills, despite international agreements barring such action - See more at: Iranian Video Games Teach Military Strikes on Israel Washington Free Beacon

love-natural-demotivational-posters-1361243878.jpg

Yes. Hate has to be taught.

American Muslim Children Taught to Hate

The astonishing and disturbing findings of an undercover reporter inside America's mosques.

In the last five years I have personally visited over 250 Islamic Centers, mosques, and Islamic Schools throughout America. The goal of my research has been to determine what Islamic leaders are teaching the young and innocent Muslim children. The findings are abhorrent, sad, unbelievable and frightening. Most disturbing is the fact our government is keeping this dangerous fact from the American people.

Muslim children attending mosques and Islamic schools are being taught to hate America, our government, our military personnel and its non Muslim population. In this article I will identify three significant mosques in America that are leading the way in teaching Muslim children to hate and influencing them to commit violent acts inside our country.

American Muslim Children Taught to Hate

All Israeli's will burn in Hell, Ask Jesus

Delusional now thinking that you can talk to Jesus. But you did make that unforgivable remark on the thread about the arson attack and now you are trying to slither away from it

Have you seen the TV programmes transmitted in gaza that teach the Palestinian children hatred for the Jews and the west ?
I have seen screen shots of it. They have various mascots who get blown up to encourage the kids to get likewise. A thoroughly disgusting program.

They had one of their presenters get blown up in the trouble last year. Good riddance.

All Israeli's will burn in Hell, Ask Jesus

I thought " Jesus" preached love ; LOL ! Just more proof that those who say they are " Christian" are nothing but ignorant Racists. Maybe " Jesus" should be more concerned about those Christians who are being beheaded, set on fire, raped etc.

Forum List

Back