the alt right fascists are scared silly

Soros is not the head of the evil empire of Russia, for which you are a paid agent. Reported.

so JakeStarkey you are saying Putin is the new Bush.
The new head of the new Great Satan. Very interesting.
I see the parallels on both sides. Both triumphed as
good against evil, and demonized as evil against good.
Very fair, if you include both sides perceptions on that. Thanks!

Soros is not the head of the evil empire of Russia, for which you are a paid agent. Reported.

so JakeStarkey you are saying Putin is the new Bush.
The new head of the new Great Satan. Very interesting.
I see the parallels on both sides. Both triumphed as
good against evil, and demonized as evil against good.
Very fair, if you include both sides perceptions on that. Thanks!
emily, you are better than that, so don't sound like of the silies. I don't like Soros either.

It really frosts the Israelis that Russia stepped into Syria, bitch-slapped the US kosher military actions, and is actually making headway against ISIS. Just pisses you the fuck off doesn't it, lightweight? So what's your response. HAaha: Russia is "evil". Lightweight.
Russia is doing what the US is telling it to do. If its fighters cross where they should not, they get blasted out of the sky. After the first two, the Russian pulled his forelock, and said, 'yes sir.'
So, the US is telling Russia where it may and may not go, but Hillary is losing to Putin's puppet. Sounds the "fascism" isn't the only thing your are confused about.
Hillary does not need Putin's support and she is not losing to his puppet. She will be president, and until she is impeached, Putin will toe her line, no doubt about that.

Preview

JakeStarkey Trump's loss is losing Cruz and all that support base.
As he says about Hillary, he has no one to blame but himself for that.

Once they regain that broken bridge, they can start rebuilding on a solid base.
But a split like that in the foundation has to be repaired to be stable.

All of America depends on both the Republicans uniting around the causes
they address best, and the Democrats, and Greens and Libertarians.
It's not as if these groups don't have their own equal purpose and calling.
They are all important and critical to the whole for different reasons.

Like states in a union that serve those populations.
Or sections in an orchestra the symphony is incomplete without.

All need to play their parts and work in harmony.
If there is a rift in the trumpet section, with two soloists competing to outblast each other,
the rest of the music has to wait until those musicians get over it and back in harmony
with the program.

We seriously need to grow up as a country, realize what we need to do,
and why each group is focused on different priorities, organize together and get the work done.

We could be created paid jobs for 2-3 times as many leaders helping each other,
rather than waste millions and billions on campaigns fighting for the same offices.

This election made more people rethink what can we do if we are totally left without representation in office.
How would we manage and fix problems if we can't depend on who is running govt and courts to defend our interests.

And we need to find those answers and invest in them.
then model govt after the solutions that work, independently of which people are in office.
Build systems around solutions, then hire the people to make those plans work.
Not vice versa, spending all energy and resources to lobby which people to hire
where there are no resources left to invest in the solutions.

In the meantime JakeStarkey
I'm still curious to know which right wing posters are getting paid.

Maybe that's what the Constitutionalists are missing.
If we started outreach and paying people to teach Constitutional principles, ethics and corrections
online, we coudl not only counteract the damage done by lobbyists paying to push one party's
beliefs at the expense of others, but could create paid jobs and teach placing value on
Constitutional education and how it helps all people equally
to defend their own interests and quit relying on parties to push agenda through govt.

Why not pay people who can teach and mentor people to govern their
own local districts as better models for govt.

So start with paying people to teach online.
I should do that, I should ask help of foundations like 1forall
to start paid internships for online posting. Maybe Allen West's foundation
would promote jobs for Black leaders and recovering inmates
to teach Constitutional laws, due process, conflict resolution and
other principles that support self-govt instead of the victim mentality of depending on party and govt.

The nonprofit volunteers I have helped financially all have organizations
that teach how to break out of the cycle of abuse and oppression.

So why not build a regular base and start creating paid jobs doing that outreach.
Why not pay people to teach central unifying principles
instead of paying people to defend one set of beliefs at the expense of others.

Like paying for the work to make peace, bringing all sides together,
instead of paying twice as much for war on both sides against each other.

It really frosts the Israelis that Russia stepped into Syria, bitch-slapped the US kosher military actions, and is actually making headway against ISIS. Just pisses you the fuck off doesn't it, lightweight? So what's your response. HAaha: Russia is "evil". Lightweight.
Russia is doing what the US is telling it to do. If its fighters cross where they should not, they get blasted out of the sky. After the first two, the Russian pulled his forelock, and said, 'yes sir.'

...and don't forget JakeStarkey
Russia has kept developing their space program,
while the US has cut their funding only to cost us more to pay Russia to piggyback off them.

As for spiritual healing and now the push for glycoscience and natural sugars to repair cells
to combat each and every disease known to man,
who is going to win that race for R&D in order to afford sustainable health care for entire populations?

I would bet on China to figure that out before the US.
But maybe Russia would beat both, and be the first
to develop cost-effective therapies so all their citizens can have free health care.

If Putin is a man of God, he would embrace these therapies that
are lost to both China and now the US that is too busy rejecting God
and any references to Christianity.

If China's greed for control of its own population
is greater than the US', then China could still come in 2nd behind Russia.

We'll see who has their priorities straight.
Who is going to put God first for the greater good of all humanity.

For those who put greed for power first,
won't China outpower the US in numbers alone?

What the US has over these other countries is both
a strong Constitutionalist tradition where people are and check their own govt
and a strong Christian tradition where people are and check church authority.

Since the trend in culture media and politics is to CUT both these down,
that is what has divided and weakened the US.

Cruz drew on both, and look how he was cut down by both the left and right.

If we don't unite as a nation, then playing the game of greed
either we lose to China or Russia who can outplay us.

JakeStarkey if you think Clinton not Trump is better at playing at this level
of corporate politics based on greed for power, I still think it's a gamble either way.

I prefer we stick to God, and this would mean all Christians uniting and enforcing
agreed plans that we can reconcile with God's will.

As long as we are divided against ourselves, we can't tell which is God's will
and which is just letting people follow their own paths until we learn better.

Can America really afford any more of this treacherous learning curve?

I believe we need and deserve leadership that commands we unite.

If that takes the Clinton and Trump camps working together, we need to call for that.
We'll see if it's this election that compels change toward working together, sharing
power and responsibility for the solutions that can rebuild the economy and country,
instead of wasting resources bashing and attacking and competing for power.

So who is pushing ISIS out of Iraq? Would that be Putin. No Putee is bombing civilans in Syria. Donnie's kind of guy!

You guys are so crying with fear, as well you should be. American decency coming for you, and you have no where to hide from justice. Unless you free to Putin.
What dried steer manure you've been smokin?
Wanted to see if you were reading. Good. So try, "You guys are crying so with fear, as well you should be. American decency is coming for you, and you have no where to hide from justice. Unless you flee to Putin." In this case, you can run to Moscow (heh).

You guys are so crying with fear, as well you should be. American decency coming for you, and you have no where to hide from justice. Unless you free to Putin.
Wanted to see if you were reading. Good. So try, "You guys are crying so with fear, as well you should be. American decency is coming for you, and you have no where to hide from justice. Unless you flee to Putin." In this case, you can run to Moscow (heh).
Ezra Taft Benson wrote a book. The Naked Communist.
I support my church leaders. Unlike McNutty.

It was written by the loon, W. Cleon Skousen.

so people who are against communism and won't move to Putinville are now loons? my my

so people who are against communism and won't move to Putinville are now loons? my my
You are for Putin and support fascism. You are the type of guy that Benson and Skousen counseled against giving influence to in your church. You know that. You are the rot inside.

You are for Putin and support fascism. You are the type of guy that Benson and Skousen counseled against giving influence to in your church. You know that. You are the rot inside.
Thee Apostle Paul warned me of people like you.

So who is pushing ISIS out of Iraq? Would that be Putin. No Putee is bombing civilans in Syria. Donnie's kind of guy!

We created ISIS while dancing to the Israeli tune in Iraq. Russia has had enough. What is it with the Jews and that insatiable blood lust. Is it in your DNA?

Thee Apostle Paul warned me of people like you.
No, he did not. He warned against your type.

Forum List

Back