The alt right dingbats are at it again.

FOr you, race baiting loser.

458B802B00000578-0-image-a-105_1508600301948.jpg

lol... got that outa your spank bank, cartoon boy?

No, just goggled it, and posted it for you. It seemed time. Your level of discourse had, again, devolved past words.

THus PICTURES!

sure.

You are doing nothing now but race baiting.

That's the end of any rational discussion, as you intended.

It is, at BEST, vile name calling.

YOu are an asshole. I say that, but it doesn't have the same level of vileness your insults do, because it is the truth.

So, pictures that I hope will deeply offend you. And based on your reaction, seem to have quite a bit of impact.

it sure did....

i'm laughing @ you.

Nice lie. But, your reactions have shown that it does get to you.

How many Justices do you think Trump will get to appoint in his 8 years?

I've heard people speculate as many as 7.

I agree that "Unite the Right" are idiots. From what I hear there were 30-40 of them. That's right: 30-40.

The people opposing them were on a Moral Mission from the Universe--just ask them. Just watch them and listen to their chants. They are more frightening than Unite the Right, because they're under the spell of a religious fervor. If you don't align with them you're evil and they're right to do (fill in the blank).

Scary times.

1. Where did you get that number? I have been looking for a break down of the nazis at the event, vs the poor people who just fell for the misleading publicity on the rally, but could not find anything.

2. Also, Anfita and their ilk are both vastly more numerous and supported by the Mainstream Left, while the Nazis are NOT.

That's what they were saying yesterday on the news while it was happening live. The police had about 30-40 Unite the Right surrounded. There were many, many, many more counter-protestors.

Really? Are you saying that number includes BOTH the nazis and the poor dupes?

Oh, wait, you mean the ANNIVERSARY rally,

they got FORTY NAZIS, at one place? Incredible. Man they are really trying to take advantage of the moment.

I can't recall such a large nazi rally in my lifetime.

the dude that orchestrated it claimed 400 were gonna show up.

fail.

For nazis?

He knew that he would not get 400. I am shocked by the 40 number.

It is a fail, because he revealed just how small and weak nazis are in our society.

He should have milked the previous rally's numbers, where they managed to successfully latch on to an issue that got some mainstream people to show up, and inflate their numbers for as long as possible.

By having another rally so soon, they have revealed the Truth about them selves, ie that they are a puny insignificant force.

Mmm, I wonder if he is counting on the media to not report the number?

Playtime, you watch the mainstream media? Are they making fun of the tiny turn out for the Nazi, or playing those games of tying to inflate them?

they are all the same when it comes to white is supreme. same thing, different costumes is all.

lol... got that outa your spank bank, cartoon boy?

No, just goggled it, and posted it for you. It seemed time. Your level of discourse had, again, devolved past words.

THus PICTURES!

sure.

YOu are an asshole. I say that, but it doesn't have the same level of vileness your insults do, because it is the truth.

So, pictures that I hope will deeply offend you. And based on your reaction, seem to have quite a bit of impact.

it sure did....

i'm laughing @ you.

oh wow.... i guess you need to believe that. is this where you insist beyond a reasonable doubt that i am part of antifa & a marxist too, cartoon boy?

I agree that "Unite the Right" are idiots. From what I hear there were 30-40 of them. That's right: 30-40.

The people opposing them were on a Moral Mission from the Universe--just ask them. Just watch them and listen to their chants. They are more frightening than Unite the Right, because they're under the spell of a religious fervor. If you don't align with them you're evil and they're right to do (fill in the blank).

Scary times.

1. Where did you get that number? I have been looking for a break down of the nazis at the event, vs the poor people who just fell for the misleading publicity on the rally, but could not find anything.

2. Also, Anfita and their ilk are both vastly more numerous and supported by the Mainstream Left, while the Nazis are NOT.

That's what they were saying yesterday on the news while it was happening live. The police had about 30-40 Unite the Right surrounded. There were many, many, many more counter-protestors.

they got FORTY NAZIS, at one place? Incredible. Man they are really trying to take advantage of the moment.

fail.

For nazis?

It is a fail, because he revealed just how small and weak nazis are in our society.

He should have milked the previous rally's numbers, where they managed to successfully latch on to an issue that got some mainstream people to show up, and inflate their numbers for as long as possible.

By having another rally so soon, they have revealed the Truth about them selves, ie that they are a puny insignificant force.

Playtime, you watch the mainstream media? Are they making fun of the tiny turn out for the Nazi, or playing those games of tying to inflate them?

do your own research, lazy ass.

fail.

For nazis?

they are all the same when it comes to white is supreme. same thing, different costumes is all.

30-40 people is insignificant. You could hold a march for "People Who Believe Mars is Made of Beet Juice and Rutabagas" and 30 people would show up for it. I'm not kidding--7% of the population is floridly psychotic at any given time. So that's something to consider.

THus PICTURES!

sure.

it sure did....

i'm laughing @ you.

oh wow.... i guess you need to believe that. is this where you insist beyond a reasonable doubt that i am part of antifa & a marxist too, cartoon boy?

I generally only bring up such views when the lib I am talking about supports a policy so regressive or oppressive that it is called for.

And as you lefties mostly just say the same shit talking points, you tend to blur together a lot.

YOu have not shown enough individuality on this site to be distinct as of yet.

My point HERE was about your low level of discourse, not who extreme of a lefty you are.

fail.

For nazis?

You aren't watching this shit on TV? I thought you would enjoy talking about how pathetic the nazis are.

Sure you know if the media is gloating about the small turnout, as they very well should be.

40 people. lol!!!

Do you not agree that is pathetically weak?

Watched some of the vid yesterday evening.

CNN and MSNBC are making a big fuss over a very little teapot tempest.

The Alt Right do not have any power at all. Their smashing up at Charlottesville last year put and end to them as anything but a joke.

fail.

For nazis?

30-40 people is insignificant. You could hold a march for "People Who Believe Mars is Made of Beet Juice and Rutabagas" and 30 people would show up for it. I'm not kidding--7% of the population is floridly psychotic at any given time. So that's something to consider.

ahhhh.... so you thought i meant the insignificant number at that particular rally?

silly you.

it sure did....

i'm laughing @ you.

I generally only bring up such views when the lib I am talking about supports a policy so regressive or oppressive that it is called for.

And as you lefties mostly just say the same shit talking points, you tend to blur together a lot.

My point HERE was about your low level of discourse, not who extreme of a lefty you are.

oh my- you think i care about your thoughts re: me?

laughing @ you again, cartoon boy.

gotta go now & be part of real life with a real life. can't wait until you spin that into something it's not.

fail.

For nazis?

You aren't watching this shit on TV? I thought you would enjoy talking about how pathetic the nazis are.

Sure you know if the media is gloating about the small turnout, as they very well should be.

40 people. lol!!!

ho-hum. read my reply to sweetsue.

apply same here.

it sure did....

i'm laughing @ you.

oh my- you think i care about your thoughts re: me?

laughing @ you again, cartoon boy.

gotta go now & be part of real life with a real life. can't wait until you spin that into something it's not.

You asked. I answered. Not sure what you expected to happen after you asked me a question.

fail.

For nazis?

40 people. lol!!!

apply same here.

Obvious it is not the whole the movement. Of course.

Those willing to come to a rally are just the Tip of the Iceberg.

But come on dude. That is a tiny tip. The Iceberg is revealed to be more of a ice cube.

A second ago, you were gloating about what a fail it was. I AGREE.

But now you realize that you NEED nazis to be significant. So that you can justify, your side's constant Godwinning.

Something similar happened recently with Dr Love.

It came up in discussion that he thought that there were 4 million klansmen in this country.

I showed that HIS OWN SOURCE said 5-8 k.

What was his response to what any reasonable person would consider FANTASTIC NEWS?

It was rage.

THink about that.

fail.

For nazis?

40 people. lol!!!

apply same here.

But come on dude. That is a tiny tip. The Iceberg is revealed to be more of a ice cube.

But now you realize that you NEED nazis to be significant. So that you can justify, your side's constant Godwinning.

It came up in discussion that he thought that there were 4 million klansmen in this country.

What was his response to what any reasonable person would consider FANTASTIC NEWS?

It was rage.

THink about that.

i don't have to think anything. lump all the deplorables together in one big slimy basket & they add up bigley... alt right, KKK, nazis & all the vile sub groups & you got more than a few thousand. & one significant reason why the DC was a bust was because a lot of the same asswipes from the first one got recognized, called out & were either fired or disowned by their families & hopefully both.

no sane human being could deny the truth about the ideology of anyone that associates with any of the torch bearing racists or sympathizes with them.

enjoy the cesspool cartoon boy.

For nazis?

40 people. lol!!!

apply same here.

It was rage.

THink about that.

i don't have to think anything. lump all the deplorables together in one big slimy basket & they add up bigley... alt right, KKK, nazis & all the vile sub groups & you got more than a few thousand. & one significant reason why the DC was a bust was because a lot of the same asswipes from the first one got recognized, called out & were either fired or disowned by their families & hopefully both.

no sane human being could deny the truth about the ideology of anyone that associates with any of the torch bearing racists or sympathizes with them.

enjoy the cesspool cartoon boy.

1. Sure, if you lump in people with nothing to do with nazis, like the whole "alt right" you can make a "grouping" that is significantly large. That is called "LYING".

2. The reason that DC was a bust, was because they are not enough nazis in the country to have a good sized rally.

3. YOur support of destroying people you don't like, is going to come back on you. You are tearing this country apart.

4. Not sure what you are referring to in your last point. Are you referring the "very fine" people lured to the first rally under false pretenses by the lying nazis? They are not "associates", they are victims of nazis lies.

Forum List

Back