The Afghan Surge: $57,077.60 Per Minute

I think it would benefit us better if 1,440 US Citizens got 57K for a home downpayment each day.

that would be over 1/2 million new homes each year. And all the jobs with making the materials, building them, finiancing them, insuring, furnishing them, etc...

Last edited:
I think it would benefit us better if 1,440 US Citizens got 57K for a home downpayment each day.
Except that would lead to massive inflation in the price of housing.
Instead just don't spend the money at all.
Let people keep more of their earnings and if they cannot manage their money, they have to work and struggle their entire life.

Except that would lead to massive inflation in the price of housing.
Instead just don't spend the money at all.
Let people keep more of their earnings and if they cannot manage their money, they have to work and struggle their entire life.

Werent you in support of this war in 2001?

that would be over 1/2 million new homes each year. And all the jobs with making the materials, building them, finiancing them, insuring, furnishing them, etc...

why does everyone need a house? what if they already have one? why not just give peopel back what they already paid and let them use it how they see fit

Sure just start a lottery. every day draw out 1440 SS numbers and give each of those drawn 57K.

they will spend most of it and boost the economy and of course they will pay taxes on it as well.

About 2/3 of which would be spent in any cas on salaries vihicle maintenance and the like whether they are in the US or Afghanistan. Oh ad that is less than 10% of total daily government expenditures.

So yeah the war is just killing us...

About 2/3 of which would be spent in any cas on salaries vihicle maintenance and the like whether they are in the US or Afghanistan. Oh ad that is less than 10% of total daily government expenditures.

So yeah the war is just killing us...

Yeah 10% is nothing, You sure would not mind a 10% salary cut would you?

Forum List

Back