The Affirmative Action President

Trump's daddy bribed his way into Wharton where nobody remembers him attending class and he obviously bought his grades

You have that confused. No one at Occidental, Columbia or Harvard remembers petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

As for President Donald Trump, In August 1964, Trump began a two-year stint at Fordham University in the Bronx. He then transferred to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, which offered one of the few real estate studies departments in United States academia at the time.

He graduated from Penn in May 1968 with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics.

To get a degree in economics from one of our premier Ivy League Universities is a great accomplishment. Unlike former President Obama, when they present the budget to President Donald Trump, he actually knows what he is seeing and how to make it better.

The Big Brownie could have stopped his army at any point during the 8 tears he was in charge. Did the US even win a war under O'bummer? Nope.

If you recall, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's goal was never to actually WIN a war but rather end them. Much like a football team playing to not WIN the game but to NOT LOSE. Invariably you then lose the game.

However, Obama and Biden did briefly claim to have won the war in Iraq...before they lost it and have had to move troops back into the country.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.
"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton
Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

You still havent told us what war was declared while Obama was POTUS. Why are you stalling?

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama continued under the same resolutions as President Bush.

Now how President Obama pulled everyone out of Iraq, and now has troops back fighting. I have no clue!

JOINT RESOLUTION
Hide Overview icon-hide
Sponsor: Rep. Hastert, J. Dennis [R-IL-14] (Introduced 10/02/2002)
Committees: House - International Relations
Committee Reports: H. Rept. 107-721
Latest Action: 10/16/2002 Became Public Law No: 107-243. (TXT | PDF) (All Actions)
Roll Call Votes: There have been 4 roll call votes
Notes: S.J.Res. 45 [Daschle-Lott] was based on the original White House proposal authorizing the use of force in Iraq. H.J.Res. 114 [Hastert-Gephardt] and the substantially similar S.J.Res. 46 [Lieberman] were modified proposals. H.J.Res. 110 was a separate proposal not considered on the floor.
Tracker:
This bill has the status Became Law

Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:

1. Introduced
  2. Passed House
  3. Passed Senate
  4. To President
  5. Became Law
H.J.Res.114 - 107th Congress (2001-2002): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

###

Go to the link below and scroll down to 2002 then Resolution 1441
UN Security Council resolutions relating to Iraq
The list below is out of date. For resolutions since 2004, please see Iraqanalysis.org

The following is a complete list of Security Council Resolutions (SCRs) involving Iraq. The overwhelming majority of resolution since 1990 relate to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait and subsequent developments. The resolutions deemed particularly important are indicated in bold. A full list of SCRs is available here. Guides to the SCRs relating to Iraq are maintained by the Federation of American Scientists (here) and the UN's Office of the Iraq Programme (here); a further compilation of SCRs on Iraq is maintained by Saleh Iraq site (here). The Office of the Spokesman for the Secretary-General has a brief guide to the resolutions on all the UN sanctions regimes, Use of sanctions under Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 | 1994 | 1993 | 1992 | 1991 | 1990 | pre-1990 resolutions on Iraq | Zimbabwe resolutions

UN Security Council resolutions relating to Iraq

Obama_Stri.jpg
^
where be my popeyes
You must have left it next to your lice shampoo. You guys are pretty nasty.

Forum List

Back