The affair was good for Benghazi

Well that's not what happened.

But keep insisting on it.

Because you guys are marginalizing yourselves into oblivion.

Where was Obama while the attacks were going on in Benghazi?

Dunno..ace.

I am sure you are going to say something like he was celebrating their deaths.

Right? :lol:

No. I've never thought he celebrated their deaths. I think he is incompetent. I think that when the reports came in about what was happening that he didn't have a damned clue as to what to do. I'd guess that the situation room was a clusterfuck of confusion, and that it crossed Obama's mind during the event that this was going to make him look bad if he couldn't find a way to deflect it. Hence the video.

Where was Obama while the attacks were going on in Benghazi?

Dunno..ace.

I am sure you are going to say something like he was celebrating their deaths.

Right? :lol:

No. I've never thought he celebrated their deaths. I think he is incompetent. I think that when the reports came in about what was happening that he didn't have a damned clue as to what to do. I'd guess that the situation room was a clusterfuck of confusion, and that it crossed Obama's mind during the event that this was going to make him look bad if he couldn't find a way to deflect it. Hence the video.

Exactly. Numerous fuck ups along the way that led to their deaths. Fuck ups at levels that ultimately lead their way up to the president. It's terrible but fuck-ups happen. No one is perfect. A competent admin would have been prepared to prevent this. If not that, they would have responded quickly and soundly to at least try to save our fellow Americans' lives. If not that, they would have owned up to the failure and pledged to fix the issues that led up to it.

In this case though, it wasn't the admin's fault. They didn't fuck up, not at all. If not for a youtube video created months earlier with tens of views, this never would have happened. So you see, Obama is perfect.

Exactly. Numerous fuck ups along the way that led to their deaths. Fuck ups at levels that ultimately lead their way up to the president. It's terrible but fuck-ups happen. No one is perfect. A competent admin would have been prepared to prevent this. If not that, they would have responded quickly and soundly to at least try to save our fellow Americans' lives. If not that, they would have owned up to the failure and pledged to fix the issues that led up to it.

In this case though, it wasn't the admin's fault. They didn't fuck up, not at all. If not for a youtube video created months earlier with tens of views, this never would have happened. So you see, Obama is perfect.

No, a terrorist attack led to their deaths. That's the point you seem to be missing.

Yes, there were fuck ups, no-one is disputing that.

There were also fuck ups that "led to 9/11", by your own logic. Does that make the destruction of the twin towers George Bush's fault?

It doesn't in my book, but, since you feel that intelligence failures and faulty decisions actually create blame for a terrorist attack, I imagine you feel that 9/11 was Bush's fault.

Right?

Well hell. I haven't heard anyone talking about impeachment.

Its just to bad the families of those four men can't sue the pants off Barry and his boobs.

So then I'm assuming you feel that the families of the 3,000 victims of 9/11 should sue George Bush.

Right?

George Bush didn't give a stand down order when he knew the attack was imminent.

No, a terrorist attack led to their deaths. That's the point you seem to be missing.

Yes, there were fuck ups, no-one is disputing that.

There were also fuck ups that "led to 9/11", by your own logic. Does that make the destruction of the twin towers George Bush's fault?

It doesn't in my book, but, since you feel that intelligence failures and faulty decisions actually create blame for a terrorist attack, I imagine you feel that 9/11 was Bush's fault.

Right?

The lack of reading comprehension is strong in this one.

Never said that the consulate being attacked was Obama's fault. The consulate being poorly defended in a known tumultuous area and the fact that very little was done to save the lives of Americans there ultimately falls on Obama's desk. It would have been nice to see the admin own up to failures and pledge to fix them.

Instead, we had Obama and his people blaming a youtube video for 2 weeks until the evidence came out that they were lying about it. At that point, it was swept under the rug by a complicit mainstream media.

And i'm not sure why you're bringing Bush into this. It would have been nice if he would have taken some responsibility for not protecting people enough and not use it as an excuse to go into Iraq... but i know that lefties need to blame Bush for everything, so i understand.

Never said that the consulate being attacked was Obama's fault. The consulate being poorly defended in a known tumultuous area and the fact that very little was done to save the lives of Americans there ultimately falls on Obama's desk. It would have been nice to see the admin own up to failures and pledge to fix them.

You said "Numerous fuck ups along the way that led to their deaths. " implying that the blame was due to the fuck ups, not to a terrorist attack.

But, I will accept your correction. Moving on:

Instead, we had Obama and his people blaming a youtube video for 2 weeks until the evidence came out that they were lying about it. At that point, it was swept under the rug by a complicit mainstream media.

And i'm not sure why you're bringing Bush into this. It would have been nice if he would have taken some responsibility for not protecting people enough and not use it as an excuse to go into Iraq... but i know that lefties need to blame Bush for everything, so i understand.

There was no "evidence that they were lying about it". The administration could easily have believed that the cause of this attack had something to do with the protests that were going on all around them. That is not "Lying". It's not "lying" if you believe it to be true.

Which is why Bush wasn't "lying" about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. He was just "wrong".

I bring Bush into this specifically because your buddies over at FoxNews, as well as the rest of the right-wing mainstream media, not only gave him a pass on a tragedy that was 750 times worse than 4 people being killed in Benghazi, but they used it as a rallying point for their political campaigns.

Now this administration made some admitted mistakes, that terrorists took advantage of, to kill 4 people, and the right-wing mainstream media is acting like they think the President is guilty of manslaughter.

As I said, I personally don't think that Bush is to blame for 9/11, in the same way that I don't think that Obama is to blame for Benghazi.

But if you're going to assign blame in one case, then, logically, you must assign blame in the other.

And in one case 4 people died, while in the other case 3,000 people died.

All-in-all, Obama's record in this regard is MUCH better than that of his immediate predecessor.

Last edited:

You said "Numerous fuck ups along the way that led to their deaths. " implying that the blame was due to the fuck ups, not to a terrorist attack.

But, I will accept your correction. Moving on:

There was no "evidence that they were lying about it". The administration could easily have believed that the cause of this attack had something to do with the protests that were going on all around them. That is not "Lying". It's not "lying" if you believe it to be true.

Which is why Bush wasn't "lying" about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. He was just "wrong".

I bring Bush into this specifically because your buddies over at FoxNews, as well as the rest of the right-wing mainstream media, not only gave him a pass on a tragedy that was 750 times worse than 4 people being killed in Benghazi, but they used it as a rallying point for their political campaigns.

Now this administration made some admitted mistakes, that terrorists took advantage of, to kill 4 people, and the right-wing mainstream media is acting like they think the President is guilty of manslaughter.

As I said, I personally don't think that Bush is to blame for 9/11, in the same way that I don't think that Obama is to blame for Benghazi.

But if you're going to assign blame in one case, then, logically, you must assign blame in the other.

And in one case 4 people died, while in the other case 3,000 people died.

All-in-all, Obama's record in this regard is MUCH better than that of his immediate predecessor.

His immediate predecessor was himself.

nyuck, nyuck, nyuck....

Forum List

Back