The advantages of the Vietnam war.

And the people who voted for these wars have the nerve to say they care about the very few people killed by drones.

I don't, I think drones are awesome!

I don't like that we kill people but I'd much rather it be a few instead of an all-out war that kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people and puts us into bankruptcy.

Drones have changed the world. Putin blusters and beats up young women but you can bet he watches the skies.

If Putin ever sent his army further than across a bridge, like to Crimea, all his shit would break down. His nukes are like, 40 years old, and they'd probably either not work or blow up on launch. Anyways, Americans don't care about war and killing people, you shoot people on the street non-stop 24/7 at home. Killing abroad is just a bonus.

People should end this debate by talking to those who escaped Indonesia.

I was pumping gas in Hemet when the owner said, kind of out of the blue, we have had conversations of this in the past, but my friend just looked at me and said, "after the U.S. left, I saw bodies floating down the river, lots of bodies".

People the Communist's killed.

Go find a man or woman from Vietnam, Laos, or Cambodia, become friends, maybe they will trust you enough to share the burden of horror they have seen.

They found freedom here, not there. That is why we fight, to be free, Marxism is a Virus on earth, a disease, and like a disease you must fight it or it kills you.

Actually, if you care to read up on American terrorist history, you bombed Indonesia to save it from communism.
The most notable American terrorist bombing was murdering a load of Christians on their way home from church.

This isn't a tin foil hat job; it's recorded history, admitted by the American government.
As usual, you didn't charge any of your terrorists with any offence.

Bombing Indonesia isn't criminal because there's nothing there of any value anyways, so it's like bombing a pile of shit: nobody cares.

The people who live there care and their fellow human beings care about them.

And, the US obviously cares or they wouldn't have bombed it.

Why did we spend millions to destroy "nothing"?

The Indonesian government of the time, Sukarno, was moving towards the USSR, buying arms and developing a relationship with the above.
Surharto set up a rather dodgy anti communist drive that killed an unknown but large number of people accused of communism.
He also grabbed power, bonus for him.
The CIA were trying to set up a coup and used bombers to attack targets in Indonesia.
It all came out when a CIA pilot was shot down and was paraded on TV.

As with Vietnam, America bombed civilians to death and covered it up, until they were caught out and were forced to admit it.
No one was ever charged or even investigated in the United States, even though CIA pilots murdered a lot of people.
In America, hardly anyone knows the history of American terrorism and no one wants to talk about it.

Bombing Indonesia isn't criminal because there's nothing there of any value anyways, so it's like bombing a pile of shit: nobody cares.

The Indonesian government of the time, Sukarno, was moving towards the USSR, buying arms and developing a relationship with the above.
Surharto set up a rather dodgy anti communist drive that killed an unknown but large number of people accused of communism.
The CIA were trying to set up a coup and used bombers to attack targets in Indonesia.

As with Vietnam, America bombed civilians to death and covered it up, until they were caught out and were forced to admit it.
No one was ever charged or even investigated in the United States, even though CIA pilots murdered a lot of people.
In America, hardly anyone knows the history of American terrorism and no one wants to talk about it.
People in America just figured you all for terrorists and that you deserve what the US army or the CIA does. You know what? They were right.
Anyways, Indonesia is Nike's problem now.

People in America just figured you all for terrorists and that you deserve what the US army or the CIA does. You know what? They were right.

But that was when the evil enemy was communism, before you invented Islam as an enemy.
By the way, if you read the news, the Chinese are evil these days, so you should be into bombing them and forgetting about Muslims who were communists.

Tell me - do you condemn bombing civilians on their way home from Church?

But that was when the evil enemy was communism, before you invented Islam as an enemy.
By the way, if you read the news, the Chinese are evil these days, so you should be into bombing them and forgetting about Muslims who were communists.

Islam was always an enemy to decency and women, we just had other rifraf to deal with first. China is our friend, they lend us all the money we need and turn our garbage into products. Anyways, they're slowly polluting themselves to sterility, a bonus.

No, not when it's women-enslaving shit like muslims.

Islam was always an enemy to decency and women, we just had other rifraf to deal with first. China is our friend, they lend us all the money we need and turn our garbage into products. Anyways, they're slowly polluting themselves to sterility, a bonus.

You really must keep up with the news.
America is reopening old Vietnam war air bases and moving troops and ships to the Pacific.
China is the new enemy so you'll have to chance all the anti Islam stuff to anti Chinese stuff ... if you want to hate the people you're told to.

Perhaps you can remember when reds under the bed were the enemy. Did you hate them and, if so, when did you stop?
Oh, when the anti communist stories stopped and the news was anti Islam.

You really must keep up with the news.
America is reopening old Vietnam war air bases and moving troops and ships to the Pacific.
China is the new enemy so you'll have to chance all the anti Islam stuff to anti Chinese stuff ... if you want to hate the people you're told to.

Perhaps you can remember when reds under the bed were the enemy. Did you hate them and, if so, when did you stop?
Oh, when the anti communist stories stopped and the news was anti Islam.

Covering your women with sheets, beating them for religious reasons, selling children into marriage... has always been disgusting in my book... and in any reasonable person's book also.

I have no problem with China, you're nuts if you think someone's going to attack them. What for?

So what if we re-open bases in Nam? Likely the vc said it was ok.

Forum List

Back