The Adserver is good!

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Who else likes all the links that get generated at the top of every page? They rock.

Really depends which forum/thread I'm on. Some interest me, others do not....so I don't go there.

BTW, How the heck are you?

Joz said:
Really depends which forum/thread I'm on. Some interest me, others do not....so I don't go there.

BTW, How the heck are you?

eerily the same! How u?

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh yeah, that Christian Duty Sex keeps your feet warm at night! Hell yeah!
Boy, you're fast on the trigger.
Night, hell. Anytime.

Joz said:
Boy, you're fast on the trigger.
Night, hell. Anytime.

Are you pissed? Sorry If I was rude. Sometimes I try to be slick and fail. Like Icarus flying too close to the sun.

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you pissed? Sorry If I was rude. Sometimes I try to be slick and fail. Like Icarus flying too close to the sun.
You know me better than that, RW. I just tried to change my smart-ass/boobies response, but you beat me to the draw, is all. You're alright in my book. :kiss2:

Joz said:
You know me better than that, RW. I just tried to change my smart-ass/boobies response, but you beat me to the draw, is all. You're alright in my book. :kiss2:

Cool. I guess this would be ok then? :69:

Sorry. It's spring and I'm a little randy, baby!

Austin%20Powers%20shagadelic.jpg

Joz said:
Spring or not, Mm will tie your tail in a knot.

I thought I told you not to tell anyone about my tail! THANKS A LOT!

Goodday to you, Madame!

How's that for drama!?

rtwngAvngr said:
I thought I told you not to tell anyone about my tail! THANKS A LOT!

Goodday to you, Madame!
How's that for drama!?
Pretty good.

As far as the tail, I tho't I'd hit you right in the heart. You know, get personal. I can fight dirty.

Joz said:
Pretty good.

As far as the tail, I tho't I'd hit you right in the heart. You know, get personal. I can fight dirty.

I see. Just don't mess with the circle of trust.

ben_stiller2.jpg

gop_jeff said:
Some of the ads are pretty fun. Others blow goats. But I think they're mostly worth clicking on.

I guess targeted advertising is very effective if refined enough!

rtwngAvngr said:
I guess targeted advertising is very effective if refined enough!

The local newspaper ran an article warning of the "Russian Bride" scam that is run on many people. When I went online to read the article I saw that the adserver had brought up several links to "find your own Russian Bride!".

I thought it was extremely ironic, I had to laugh.

no1tovote4 said:
The local newspaper ran an article warning of the "Russian Bride" scam that is run on many people. When I went online to read the article I saw that the adserver had brought up several links to "find your own Russian Bride!".

I thought it was extremely ironic, I had to laugh.

Even more ironic is the ad trying to convince you that for $29.95 you can hack anyones password anywhere.. That's something you want on a public bulletin board system. :D

Forum List

Back