The ads are disgusting. WTF USMB?

I don't know anything about that. He's always been pretty kind to me, although I do not enjoy the butt pics. Lol.

You'll find out shortly. lol..

What's that supposed to mean? Sorry, MC and I don't have any issues with one another that I'm aware of. Besides, this is a little silly, don't you think? :D Just worry about yourself.

It means stay tuned and pay attention. If you follow me you will be following him. This dude gets weird.

I'm not following anyone. :D If you have a problem with him, that is between you and him. Nothing to do with me.

I know. Oh and keep away from Gracie. She's the board bitch as everybody calls her. She can't say anything without being bitchy. Oh and she hates me, because I get away with more than anybody else and she doesn't think that's fair. She whines way too much.

Gosh, you were behaving SO well, and then you have to start with the he hates me/she hates me stuff. Who cares? It's a message board. Doesn't mean anything. Relax.

I'm only a bitch to you because I see through your bullshit. Fuck off, asshole. Nobody wants you here.

No. :) See what I mean. She's unhappy with her life and she takes it out on here. Very insecure.

Gracie and I have gotten into it before, but I still respect her as a poster and find her to be quite funny sometimes. :D

What's that supposed to mean? Sorry, MC and I don't have any issues with one another that I'm aware of. Besides, this is a little silly, don't you think? :D Just worry about yourself.

It means stay tuned and pay attention. If you follow me you will be following him. This dude gets weird.

I'm not following anyone. :D If you have a problem with him, that is between you and him. Nothing to do with me.

I know. Oh and keep away from Gracie. She's the board bitch as everybody calls her. She can't say anything without being bitchy. Oh and she hates me, because I get away with more than anybody else and she doesn't think that's fair. She whines way too much.

Gosh, you were behaving SO well, and then you have to start with the he hates me/she hates me stuff. Who cares? It's a message board. Doesn't mean anything. Relax.
Ignore him. He's something one would try to scrape off the bottom of their shoe.

Meanwhile...concerning nudity...some find it ok. Depends on how they are raised I guess.

Imagine going to a nudist colony and sitting at a bench a bare butt was just sitting on. Like...ewww. Too many open orifices that leak fluids. Shudder.
I also watch that show Naked And Afraid. The contestants talk about being nude in the jungle...and what they describe is not pleasant to hear. And some of them are nudists which is why being naked didn't bother them. Until they had to live together for 21 one days out in the bush. Pun not intended.

Imagine going to a nudist colony and sitting at a bench a bare butt was just sitting on. Like...ewww. Too many open orifices that leak fluids. Shudder.
I also watch that show Naked And Afraid. The contestants talk about being nude in the jungle...and what they describe is not pleasant to hear. And some of them are nudists which is why being naked didn't bother them. Until they had to live together for 21 one days out in the bush. Pun not intended.

I've seen that show too. OMG. Terrible. I would never want to be naked in the jungle. That's why clothes were invented!

One guy said his butthole itched so much cuz he couldn't really keep it clean and he wanted to scratch it but couldn't cuz he has to eat with those fingers. And the women..some going on the rag during their stint. Bugs crawling up in their vajayjays. Anywhere they sat, they left streaks of leakage.
So yeah. Clothing helps protect that which we do NOT want on us from someone else.

Did you know that studies were done on NEW apparel in clothing stores....lapels, sleeves, cuffs, buttons...and 85% of the apparel hanging on racks in those stores were tested and had feces on them in those key areas? COLLARS? Imagine what a bare butt on a bench would leave.

One guy said his butthole itched so much cuz he couldn't really keep it clean and he wanted to scratch it but couldn't cuz he has to eat with those fingers. And the women..some going on the rag during their stint. Bugs crawling up in their vajayjays. Anywhere they sat, they left streaks of leakage.
So yeah. Clothing helps protect that which we do NOT want on us from someone else.

Did you know that studies were done on NEW apparel in clothing stores....lapels, sleeves, cuffs, buttons...and 85% of the apparel hanging on racks in those stores were tested and had feces on them in those key areas? COLLARS? Imagine what a bare butt on a bench would leave.

Blah! That's disgusting! People need to wash their hands! God that is gross. I'm going to be thinking about that the next time I go shopping. Thanks Gracie. :D

I was being humorous and truthful. I don't really give a shit. Lol.. Gracie is taking it personally.

Ignore him. He's something one would try to scrape off the bottom of their shoe.

Meanwhile...concerning nudity...some find it ok. Depends on how they are raised I guess.

That has to be the nicest things you've ever said to me, and you were able to control yourself! Progress gracie, progress.

and you think I'm fucked up? You have quite the imagination Gracie. Such a dirty mind.

Blah! That's disgusting! People need to wash their hands! God that is gross. I'm going to be thinking about that the next time I go shopping. Thanks Gracie. :D
Never wear anything you just bought at a store that goes on your body. Toss it in the washer before wearing it. I have been doing that for years.

Never wear anything you just bought at a store that goes on your body. Toss it in the washer before wearing it. I have been doing that for years.

I don't know... I just bought a womens thong at goodwill and it seems fine to me.

It's why nudity is never really allowed in public streets where there might be sanitary concerns. But here in America we don't allow it anywhere which is insane. Beaches should be topless and kids should be able to take it all off. It works just fine all around the world. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

and you think I'm fucked up? You have quite the imagination Gracie. Such a dirty mind.
Gracie would be horrified at how much fecal matter is on toothbrushes in the bathroom. Every time someone does a number two, a cloud of particles settles on everything. One could go crazy thinking about it. So I'm very Zen about the fact that we're all going to eat a certain amount of shit in our lifetimes and there's nothing we can do about it.

A woman taking a picture of her vag? An eye socket full of thorns?

I can't respond to any post without being subjected to the most hideous images. If the idea is to get me to click on advertiser links out of intrigue, you've failed miserably. All it does is piss me off.

You should really get some more tasteful advertising.

They don't control what ads you get. Your own search history is what determines the advertising you get.

In all the time I've been coming to this board, I have never gotten an ad, video or pop-up but I use Mozilla and AdBlock.
Taboola ads don't go by your search history.

I use firefox and adblocker on my laptop and the ads don't show up but there seems to be nothing to block Taboola crap on an ipad.

Which makes me wonder which of my google searches led to a woman taking a picture of her vag.
You should know which searches you made.

A woman taking a picture of her vag? An eye socket full of thorns?

I can't respond to any post without being subjected to the most hideous images. If the idea is to get me to click on advertiser links out of intrigue, you've failed miserably. All it does is piss me off.

You should really get some more tasteful advertising.

They don't control what ads you get. Your own search history is what determines the advertising you get.

In all the time I've been coming to this board, I have never gotten an ad, video or pop-up but I use Mozilla and AdBlock.
Taboola ads don't go by your search history.

I use firefox and adblocker on my laptop and the ads don't show up but there seems to be nothing to block Taboola crap on an ipad.

Which makes me wonder which of my google searches led to a woman taking a picture of her vag.
You should know which searches you made.

Yeah, I get a half naked model vid on runway. :)

Gracie would be horrified at how much fecal matter is on toothbrushes in the bathroom. Every time someone does a number two, a cloud of particles settles on everything. One could go crazy thinking about it. So I'm very Zen about the fact that we're all going to eat a certain amount of shit in our lifetimes and there's nothing we can do about it.
Farts stink because we are breathing in shit. It's everywhere.

Nudity is natural. The only way someone won't be ok with that is because they are insecure about their own body. ** Gracie ** Cough cough***

That's not true. There is such a thing as modesty and not wanting everyone to look at your nudity. Some would rather save their nudity for a special someone and not share it with everyone else. Gracie is right in that it is rather unhygienic as well, especially for women. The vagina has natural discharge for lubrication purposes, amongst others. Do you want to sit in a chair where a woman with no panties was just sitting for an hour or so? Not to mention the bum hole. Lol. You never know about another's hygiene.

New Topics

Forum List

Back