The ads are disgusting. WTF USMB?

That's called exhibitionism and it's a sex crime not dissimilar to rape in that it's imposing oneself sexually upon another person against their will. Often the victims are children. Laws are finally catching up and applying serious penalties for this behavior.

Yup. I'm aware of that now. Lol. It didn't cause me any kind of PTSD or anything. I just thought they were weirdos, which they were. I'm sure there are plenty of other women who have had the same thing happen to them as kids too. There are some perverted people out there in the world we live in, and people who like to target children.

That's called exhibitionism and it's a sex crime not dissimilar to rape in that it's imposing oneself sexually upon another person against their will. Often the victims are children. Laws are finally catching up and applying serious penalties for this behavior.
She should have called Byran Williams.
???

I don't know what the heck he is talking about either. What Bryan Williams has to do with anything we are discussing, I don't know.

???

I don't know what the heck he is talking about either. What Bryan Williams has to do with anything we are discussing, I don't know.
Trying to say you made it up. Some people don't have an off switch.

???

Agree. He is about 2 seconds away from going on my ignore list where he will be all alone. I'm not too crazy about that dude to begin with. :lol:

???

Nothing at all. He's trying to stir the pot. Called trolling. He sucks at it, which is why he's been on my ignore for about 3 months and counting.

???

Agree. He is about 2 seconds away from going on my ignore list where he will be all alone. I'm not too crazy about that dude to begin with. :lol:

Do yourself a favor and add mad cabbie, while you are at it.

???

Nothing at all. He's trying to stir the pot. Called trolling. He sucks at it, which is why he's been on my ignore for about 3 months and counting.

I don't have anyone on ignore as of this time. Lol.

???

Why? He's okay. :) Sometimes his posts are pretty humorous actually.

Hey if you like queer photos and photos of wet soggy butt cracks by all means keep him off ignore. That's all he really contributes. Between you and me he hates me because I took the focus off of him, because I'm a better poster then he is.. That's why he is so angry when he responds to me.

Hey if you like queer photos and photos of wet soggy butt cracks by all means keep him off ignore. That's all he really contributes. Between you and me he hates me because I took the focus off of him, because I'm a better poster then he is.. That's why he is so angry when he responds to me.

I don't know anything about that. He's always been pretty kind to me, although I do not enjoy the butt pics. Lol.

I don't know anything about that. He's always been pretty kind to me, although I do not enjoy the butt pics. Lol.

You'll find out shortly. lol..

What's that supposed to mean? Sorry, MC and I don't have any issues with one another that I'm aware of. Besides, this is a little silly, don't you think? :D Just worry about yourself.

What's that supposed to mean? Sorry, MC and I don't have any issues with one another that I'm aware of. Besides, this is a little silly, don't you think? :D Just worry about yourself.

It means stay tuned and pay attention. If you follow me you will be following him. This dude gets weird.

It means stay tuned and pay attention. If you follow me you will be following him. This dude gets weird.

I'm not following anyone. :D If you have a problem with him, that is between you and him. Nothing to do with me.

STFU JuniorRevolting. Nobody gives a shit about your battles with MadCabbie.

Anyway...nudity is a big turn off for me. Nudist camps are gross. Being nude in front of your children is even grosser. But that's me.

I'm not following anyone. :D If you have a problem with him, that is between you and him. Nothing to do with me.

I know. Oh and keep away from Gracie. She's the board bitch as everybody calls her. She can't say anything without being bitchy. Oh and she hates me, because I get away with more than anybody else and she doesn't think that's fair. She whines way too much.

STFU JuniorRevolting. Nobody gives a shit about your battles with MadCabbie.

Anyway...nudity is a big turn off for me. Nudist camps are gross. Being nude in front of your children is even grosser. But that's me.

So you don't believe anybody else can feel that way on this issue. Really? Lol. wow.

I'm only a bitch to you because I see through your bullshit. Fuck off, asshole. Nobody wants you here.

Forum List

Back