The ads are disgusting. WTF USMB?

Adblock is your friend.

I have 7 ads listed that have been blocked just from the hour or so that I've been here!!
Blocked ads:
5 on this page
469221 in total

Holy shit! That's a lot of ads! Lol.
I think that's 2years.

Imagine, that is almost half a million ads you would have been exposed to! Thank you ad block! :lol:
I do like some ads.. there's the superbowl commercials. Some apple ads are good. Don't mind starwars movie previews.

I have 7 ads listed that have been blocked just from the hour or so that I've been here!!
Blocked ads:
5 on this page
469221 in total

I think that's 2years.

Imagine, that is almost half a million ads you would have been exposed to! Thank you ad block! :lol:
I do like some ads.. there's the superbowl commercials. Some apple ads are good. Don't mind starwars movie previews.

I do too, but not when I have to wait for pages to load forever because of them. I see enough of them on my TV!

Blocked ads:
5 on this page
469221 in total

I think that's 2years.

You can find them at your leisure on youtube.

I concur. These ads are just disgusting. What filth.

attachment.jpg

Forum List

Back