The Additional Child Tax Credit for illegals

August 22, 2012

Illegal immigrants could receive more than $7 billion this year in federal tax credits, according to one estimate, thanks to a loophole in the law that allows people not authorized to work to reap the government payments with no questions asked.

Sen. Jeff Sessions' office calculated that, based on recent trends, illegal immigrants could receive roughly $7.4 billion through a provision known as the Additional Child Tax Credit. That's more than quadruple what the payout was four years ago, but the payments have been steadily increasing over the past decade.

Though illegal immigrants are prohibited from receiving similar tax credits, a quirk in the law allows them to qualify for the child tax credit. And it's a "refundable" credit, meaning recipients can reap the money -- with average checks totaling about $1,800 -- even if they've paid no taxes.

SOURCE:

Illegal immigrants could reap more than $7B in tax credits this year, senator says
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/illegal-immigrants-could-reap-more-than-7b-in-tax-credits-this-year-senator/

Last edited:
Notice that republicans introduced a bill to prevent this from happening and Harry Reid blocked it.

IMO, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are the new twin antichrists. They’re selling sausages with a skin of truth and filled with lies. Jared Laughner shot the wrong politician.

MIDDLE CLASS SHRINKS OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS

Americas net worth plunging since 2001 with lower wages and declining standards of living.

August 22, 2012

“A study released Wednesday by the Pew Research Center highlights diminished hopes, too, for the roughly 50 percent of adults defined as middle class, with household incomes ranging from $39,000 to $118,000. The report describes this mid-tier group as suffering its “worst decade in modern history,” having fallen backward in income for the first time since the end of World War II.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/aug/22/study-us-middle-class-shrinks-to-lowest-level-in/?partner=RSS

Last edited:
You have no idea how many people I have personally known that were born here and claimed to be here illegally.

You have no idea how many people I have personally known that were born here and claimed to be here illegally.

Why not? you get more benefits, I should just start saying I am a Black Mexican and move to California so I can get my free college tuition, theres no way to verify anything and there are Black Mexicans.

The willow branch will break sooner or later,the reckless spending and stupidty in government will end:eusa_hand: ,and then it is going to get real interesting. ......:eusa_boohoo:

$120212-athens-hmed-12p_grid-6x2.jpg

$bc50a49cb11a61428c48ca25f6072341.jpg

$48d0ec04f886ee590fd1afc2f454fbbf.jpg

Forum List

Back