The actual reality of guns in the United States. The truth, facts and reality.

The answer to all of lifeā€™s questions is more guns, Iā€™m utterly convinced.
image36.jpg

image36.jpg
Own, permitted to carry padnah, anything else?

And you can thank the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation, and Gun Owners of America....and all of the people who support those groups and vote to keep democrats from taking our guns and appointing anti gun judges and justices.
Fuck the NRA, I left them once they morphed into the equivalent of the old White Citizens Councils/Councils of Conservative Citizens. No one owes you anything, you're a partisanshithead rube.

image36.jpg
Own, permitted to carry padnah, anything else?

And you can thank the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation, and Gun Owners of America....and all of the people who support those groups and vote to keep democrats from taking our guns and appointing anti gun judges and justices.
Fuck the NRA, I left them once they morphed into the equivalent of the old White Citizens Councils/Councils of Conservative Citizens. No one owes you anything, you're a partisanshithead rube.
You're a poser, and bubble headed progtard mouth breather.

No one needs your fucking approval to own a gun, and the second amendment isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so go fuck yourself.

There are more guns than people in the US, that's your actual reality my the-sky-is-falling friend.
And yet less then 1 1000 of a percent are murdered each year. You retards keep claiming more guns means more murder and it simply is not true.Every time a State passes a concealed carry or open carry law you retards insist there will be shoot outs in the streets and bars and yet it has NEVER happened not once.

New Topics

Forum List

Back