The Actual Definition Of Capitalism

Brutus

Feb 17, 2011
Liberalism is a feeling that magical government will solve our problems with regulations and welfare. Further, it is a bigoted feeling of moral superiority held by those not intelligent enough to understand how freedom and capitalism can solve our problems and not tolerant enough to consider that conservatism might be right even though they lack the IQ to understand it.

Liberalism is a feeling that magical government will solve our problems with regulations and welfare. Further, it is a bigoted feeling of moral superiority held by those not intelligent enough to understand how freedom and capitalism can solve our problems and not tolerant enough to consider that conservatism might be right even though they lack the IQ to understand it.

IMO no one side has a Monopoly on Intelligence. I am a Conservative and a Liberal, and I think you are all IDIOTS!

lol

IMO no one side has a Monopoly on Intelligence. I am a Conservative and a Liberal, and I think you are all IDIOTS!

lol

how can one be a conservative and a liberal when they are opposites?

lol

*Classic Liberal* in the spirit of the Founders that is...;)

lol

true enough but when you start talking about liberals and classical liberals, modern liberals get very very confused

lol

true enough but when you start talking about liberals and classical liberals, modern liberals get very very confused

This is so true. They cannot grasp it...but them most MODERN Liberals (I call Statists)...think history began from the day they were born.

And yeah they are easily confused...their heads start spinning, and they spit up pea soup like Linda Blair in the Exorist. :lol:

Is that it? That's the definition of Capitalism?

And here I thought it had to do with free markets and the open exchange of capital for goods and services provided by entrepreneurial individuals!

It turns out, according to Brutus here, that the "Actual definition of Capitalism" is a way for some folks with emotional and intellectual shortcomings to appear snobby, condescending and snide rather than demonstrate the ability to actually define an economic system.

lol

how can one be a conservative and a liberal when they are opposites?

Very easy all one has to do is not be a blindly partisan idiot.

I am very conservative on issues such as spending, federal Power, Following the constitution, Defense etc.

I am rather liberal on many social issues, For example I am not totally anti Abortion, I am not anti Gay rights, I think Most drugs should be decriminalized, I recognize and understand that while Capitalism is the best system, it is nothing with out an effective social safety net.

Last edited:
This is so true. They cannot grasp it...but them most MODERN Liberals (I call Statists)...think history began from the day they were born.
yes, they imagine that our Founders were liberals because they wanted change (not to conserve the past) but by that definition Hitler Stalin and Mao would be liberals like them too.

Forum List

Back