The ACLU Is Anything But American

Nobody knows what del was thinking because he didn't elaborate.

My suggestion is that anyone trying to carry his water for him in hopes he may throw some rep their way....mind your own fucken business.
It's clear to most of us that Del made you look like a fool. Okay, he didn't make you look like one, only you can do that. And you do it so often. :thup:

And how funny that you want people to mind their own business while here you are lying about all kinds of things to push your stupid business down our throats.

Show me where I lied.

Otherwise STFU.

The statement goes double for you.

Last edited:
no, he can't.

i'll have a good chuckle over it with the others on the leadership board of my church next time we meet though.

Chuckle over this. http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...-is-anything-but-american-19.html#post4070471

Post #275

Good thing there a record to keep liars honest.

go read it again.

I've read it several times so I don't have to. Guess all your lib suck-asses couldn't help you any. Hard to believe they would back you up over such a minor detail on an issue, but they did. Nobody can read your mind.....so they can't say one way or another what you meant. I made it clear what I meant.

But one thing is for sure. I've shown here liberals won't ever admit when they're wrong even when the facts prove otherwise and common-sense would tell anyone they're wrong. The only thing they can do is gang up, claim their target is lying, make fun of someone's intelligence, and then eventually drop the subject when the target won't back down because admitting they were wrong bugs the crap out of them. That would mean in some way that they weren't superior to someone else.

That is the problem with some liberals. They're born smart-asses. It explains one of the primary reasons they elected Obama. They like Obama's antics because it fits their personalities. Pulling stunts like his scheduling conflict with the GOP debate next week was to them a stroke of genius. It's an opportunity to make the opposition look foolish and they love that shit. Or the stunt Manifold pulled Tuesday was really funny to them because it made someone on the right look foolish. Who cares that it's the kind of stunt that a 12 year old would pull.

I hope you folks are proud of yourselves......well that goes without saying....you most likely are.

Last edited:
you know what Bo......your no different then posters like TM and Dean,Rabbi....wont address a question put to you that you either dont want to answer or cant.....but hey.....keep dancing around things Bo.....your in the "lets dance league" now......what an honor......

:lol::lol::lol:

You can't grasp that the ACLU is for 1st amendment issues and the NRA is for 2nd amendment issues. You want to hold the ACLU accountable for NOT doing something that there is already a competent group dedicated for (the NRA). It's silly fault finding on your part along the same lines as blaming your appliance repairman for not being willing to fix your car when there is a perfectly good car repairman down the street. You don't like that appliance repairman so you make silly complaints "Look! He's not willing to fix my car! He's bad!"

your the one who said they take on ANYcases involving individual civil rights......then you say they don't in the next sentence......words have meaning Bo.....i know its hard for you to grasp that.....but they do.....its no doubt the reason you would not answer that question i asked you about 5 times here....because you have a hard time understanding what that funny little 3 letter word means......if you don't understand the language,take a night class.....don't worry,there are lots of people your age there,you wont feel to weird.....

Your obtuseness amuses me.

Well then....why are you whining?

Fuck you.

I'm not whining. You are. I'm not the one bitching about a cross being in a building or prayers being conducted.

The problem is you and others are misinterpreting our laws or simply going around them.

The fear is this.....just how far will the radical left go.

You just tol me that no one has taken away your freedom to worship as you see fit....and yet you still whine about something that hasn't happened. Dude....that's a little crazy.

Point is it matters a damn if separation between church and state puts up a wall if you don't understand what that wall is there for.

And the wall is there to keep the government from taking away our rights by forming a religion or installing a theocracy.

That is the sole purpose of that passage. It is to prevent government from imposing religious rule over this country. That has been the interpretation from the beginning and no amount of double-speak will change that.

It doesn't allow you to make laws that prevents the free expression of religion.

So regardless if you fuckers focus grouped the meaning or came to a consensus about what it means, Thomas Jefferson was clear about what his intentions were and liberals are attempting to warp that meaning into whatever the fuck they want it to mean.

Who has passed a law preventing your free expression of religion, mudwhistle?

Nobody has.

But it still goes on.

A little at a time they're doing it regardless whether it is legal or not.

The way they do it is by getting court orders or simply walking in and taking it down then you have to take them to court to get it back.....but you can't get it put back up because no laws exist that guarantee it can remain.

What's that you posted about opinions earlier in this thread again? I'm reminded of that with this statement you just posted above.

Fuck you.

I'm not whining. You are. I'm not the one bitching about a cross being in a building or prayers being conducted.

The problem is you and others are misinterpreting our laws or simply going around them.

The fear is this.....just how far will the radical left go.

You just tol me that no one has taken away your freedom to worship as you see fit....and yet you still whine about something that hasn't happened. Dude....that's a little crazy.

Who has passed a law preventing your free expression of religion, mudwhistle?

Nobody has.

But it still goes on.

The way they do it is by getting court orders or simply walking in and taking it down then you have to take them to court to get it back.....but you can't get it put back up because no laws exist that guarantee it can remain.

What's that you posted about opinions earlier in this thread again? I'm reminded of that with this statement you just posted above.

The quotes listed above have nothing to do with why I told individuals to mind their own business.

Of course you are free to comment, but you are also free to show you haven't a clue as well.

The ACLU uses this phony argument of the establishment clause to stifle religious expression. They act like posting the Ten Commandments in a courthouse is the same as shoving religion down someone's throat.

that would be because it is.

sorry del, but I'm inclined to take mudmissile's side on the specific argument about what you're saying here. I guess that makes me stupid too.

whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Last edited:
When i think of Mudwhistle, I picture this

charlie-sheen-autotuned-video-winning.jpg
Even tho mudwhistle admits his right to worship as he sees fit has not been taken away.

They're trying hard to though. Just give them time.
They've already started floating re-writing the constitution, but that's a few years off.

Who is "They"?
men-in-black-neuralizer.jpg

: You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by MiB special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Black.

Nobody has.

But it still goes on.

The quotes listed above have nothing to do with why I told individuals to mind their own business.

Of course you are free to comment, but you are also free to show you haven't a clue as well.
I was referring to your statement that went like "Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one."

Oh, and one more thing....I wouldn't be talking about not having a clue if I were you.

LOL!!!! :lol:

The ACLU uses this phony argument of the establishment clause to stifle religious expression. They act like posting the Ten Commandments in a courthouse is the same as shoving religion down someone's throat.

The ACLU doesn’t ‘do’ anything, and the arguments they put forward to the courts aren’t arguments they’ve dreamed up overnight but are generally accepted positions based on decades of legal theory concerning church/State doctrine.

In Lemon v. Kurtzman, 403 U.S. 602 (1971), the Court established a test to determine if a given governmental action is in violation of he Establishment Clause:

First, the measure must have a predominately secular purpose.

Second, the primary effect of the measure must not endorse nor inhibit religious activity.

Third, there must not be an ‘excessive entanglement’ of government employees or their representatives with religion.

As the Court noted in a recent case where the placing of the Ten Commandments in a government building was ruled un-Constitutional:

Lemon's "secular legislative purpose" enquiry, 403 U. S., at 612, has been a common, albeit seldom dispositive, element of this Court's cases, Wallace v. Jaffree, 472 U. S. 38, 75. When the government acts with the ostensible and predominant purpose of advancing religion, it violates the central Establishment Clause value of official religious neutrality, there being no neutrality when the government's ostensible object is to take sides. Corporation of Presiding Bishop of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints v. Amos, 483 U. S. 327, 335. A purpose to favor one faith over another, or adherence to religion generally, clashes with the "understanding ... that liberty and social stability demand a ... tolerance that respects the religious views of all citizens." Zelman v. Simmons-Harris, 536 U. S. 639, 718. Pp. 11-12.

McCreary County, Kentucky, et al., v. ACLU of Kentucky, 545 U.S. 844 (2005)

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

Since placing the Ten Commandments on a government building wall is not a mandated act of faith of any religion, there is no Free Exercise Clause violation. Indeed, anyone is allowed to pray in a government venue – private citizen or government employee. Expressions of faith are simply not allowed in an official context per official policy.

:lol::lol::lol:

You can't grasp that the ACLU is for 1st amendment issues and the NRA is for 2nd amendment issues. You want to hold the ACLU accountable for NOT doing something that there is already a competent group dedicated for (the NRA). It's silly fault finding on your part along the same lines as blaming your appliance repairman for not being willing to fix your car when there is a perfectly good car repairman down the street. You don't like that appliance repairman so you make silly complaints "Look! He's not willing to fix my car! He's bad!"

your the one who said they take on ANYcases involving individual civil rights......then you say they don't in the next sentence......words have meaning Bo.....i know its hard for you to grasp that.....but they do.....its no doubt the reason you would not answer that question i asked you about 5 times here....because you have a hard time understanding what that funny little 3 letter word means......if you don't understand the language,take a night class.....don't worry,there are lots of people your age there,you wont feel to weird.....

if you dont know what ANY means, you sure as hell dont know what obtuseness means.....and that amuses me....

if you dont know what ANY means, you sure as hell dont know what obtuseness means.....and that amuses me....

Then that is a Win/Win situation. Good luck with those car repairs.

Forum List

Back