The Accuser Has Until 10:00 AM Friday -

I'm sure Jeff Flake, John McCain, and Bob Corker were.

I look for Jeff Flake to scuttle this at the last second.
I don't think this nonsense will set well with the voters this November.

My wife says nobody she talks to is buying it. Women included.
I'm not sure I'm buying her story either, but the way you guys are laying it on, it makes me more sure I'm not voting for any conservatives this time around. You're all a bunch of YUCKS.

I understand. But this deserves to be swatted down and swatted down hard. You are basically saying you will vote for liars because the guys defending an innocent person say bad things.
No, people are deliberately lying about the facts, calling her a slut, and otherwise showing the same utter contempt for anyone who disagrees with them as they usually do.
I think she may be mistaken in what she remembers. I think Feinstein may have manipulated the situation so she could stall the confirmation.
I'm an independent and I vote for who I please, but anyone involved in this who is using this poor woman in EITHER way to play games ought to be voted out.

By her own admission she slept with 64 guys in a four year span.
If that ain't a slut I dont know what is.

Offhandedly dismissing accusations with evidence against Clinton and Franken while immediately declaring Kavanaugh guilty with no evidence clearly indicates her specialty.
That's what lawyers do; they represent their client's side.

Indeed, my point precisely.
And who's paying her lawyer? (Hillary)

Follow the money.
Before you go making more of these stupid allegations against Hillary, give me a link. These are EXACTLY the same paranoid bullshit issues you had with the Mueller investigators. I don't think you even had to change the wording at all--just copy and paste them.
I provided a link that stated Debra Katz was a Hillary campaign fundraiser.
Who do you think organized this accusation? Prof. Ford sure as hell didn't.
When the letter was released Hillary made sure that she was a guest on Rachel Maddow. My....... WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!
You're so far out in left field I can't even see your point anymore. You go ahead and play out there, while the rest of us deal with what is actually going on in this game.

I'm not sure I'm buying her story either, but the way you guys are laying it on, it makes me more sure I'm not voting for any conservatives this time around. You're all a bunch of YUCKS.

I understand. But this deserves to be swatted down and swatted down hard. You are basically saying you will vote for liars because the guys defending an innocent person say bad things.
No, people are deliberately lying about the facts, calling her a slut, and otherwise showing the same utter contempt for anyone who disagrees with them as they usually do.
I think she may be mistaken in what she remembers. I think Feinstein may have manipulated the situation so she could stall the confirmation.
I'm an independent and I vote for who I please, but anyone involved in this who is using this poor woman in EITHER way to play games ought to be voted out.

I would love to see a link on that...you did mean Ford, not Feinstein, right?

And who's paying her lawyer? (Hillary)

Follow the money.

Won’t happen, but I’m betting if one did and was honest about it they would find that republicans get money from he same people.
I'm sure Jeff Flake, John McCain, and Bob Corker were.

I'm not laying anything on. I'm working all day and not letting this nonsense bother me.
The problem with you guys on the left is you're not being real or even remotely honest about this.
Even if you know this is bull shit, you still think this gives you a right to say we're wrong.
You find fault in everything we do.
Doesn't matter with the fact that we're 100% right in this.

To me THAT'S a form of insanity.

What do you call a MAN who slept with 12,000 women in a span of 20 years, an NBA player?

And another thing, I don't believe that women who sleep with alot of guys are sluts.
I just think they're experienced.
It really pisses me off that guys feel that women have to keep it in their pants and men can chase tail all they want.

What do you call a MAN who slept with 12,000 women in a span of 20 years, an NBA player?

And another thing, I don't believe that women who sleep with alot of guys are sluts.
It really pisses me off that guys feel that women have to keep it in their pants and men can chase tail all they want.

I think it points to her credibility.
She had a drinking problem and you can bet thats what lead to sleeping around so much.

I think it points to her credibility.
She had a drinking problem and you can bet thats what lead to sleeping around so much.
I'm sure it's happened to her on more than one occasion...but the problem is she only knows one thing for sure, Judge Kavanaugh did it.
I don't think even she knows for sure.
I think Hillary is using her to sink this nomination.

Forum List

Back