The account of Adam and Eve is allegorical

You should have concluded that they don't know right from wrong, because they don't know God.
ISAIAH 66:19 Regarding the time to the procession to the Temple.
The GENTILE has not yet seen the Face (revealed Essence) of God.
because they don't know God, which is why it says they will take a hold of our garb and ask us about our God. Which if you haven't noticed, they've been doing for the last 20 some years, council with Rabbis instead of Priests.
Even Catholic iconographs show they don't have the proper scale and weight of good or evil due to the false fallen prophet holding down the scales distorting the weight of our deeds and perceptions like how some teach faith instead of works, affiliation instead of heart & actions, idol worship over Deeds and being, removal of sins or auto cleanse through an idol instead of Teshuva.
In that iconograph the one holding the scale is the head of hosts(head Kohanim) as Judge mediating what is just and fair and steping on the fallen (serpents) head as in Genesis.

Sources:
Who best knows the scripture of truth?
-Dan 10:21

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18
Do you know God? Do you never sin?

Only Lucifer is fallaciously claimed perfect-Ezekiel 28:15

The account of Adam and Eve is allegorical. It is the account of how man knows right from wrong and when he violates it he rationalizes that he didn't violate it, but he never abandons the concept of right and wrong.

I disagree. I say it's the story of one people's transition from hunter-gatherer to farmer. When Eden was no longer viable to support a population by what grew naturally, man had to control nature in order to survive. He had to plant trees for instance. Adam and Eve is the story of man's need to meet that great challenge. It's saying we have to get our asses to work.

I say it's the story of one people's transition from hunter-gatherer to farmer..

That's what is implied by the 6 day creation 7th day rest.
Days=ages not 1,000 year periods.
Each age transitioning and helping progress the next age/stage.

source:
The Ages of The World Scroll 4Q180-181
creation days-the world has gone through 6 ages in creating order from it's chaos not 6000 years with
The 7th(Sheva) Day(Age) rest.

1)Dinosaur age, leaving us with Fossil Fuel to help out latter stages needing fuel for Industrial age and Travel for Infrastructure.
2)then evolving man
Hunter / Gatherers - Prior to 5,000 BC (about a million years) 3)Agricultural Age: - 5,000 BC to 500 BC (about 5,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of civilization to all corners of theearth. 4) Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD (about 2,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of wealth and knowledge. From thisage came technology, 'modern' concepts of math, scientific method,medicine, warfare.
5)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD (about 200 years) The rise and fall of great Captains of Industry, railroads, shipping,air transport, conquering of physical frontiers, modern military warmachines, major empires rise and fall on a global scale: Trade still very important, but now, seen as a means to delivery thegreatest number of goods to the greatest number of people for thegreatest profit. Agriculture still very important, but not seen as theprimary engine of the economy... Hunter gatherers almost disappearing.6) Information Age: 1950 to 1999 (about 50 years) Witness the rise of abandoned old industrial buildings by the rives of the major cities.Industry, Trade, Agriculture are still in the foundation of oureconomy, but are dominated by the frenetic application of informationsystems technologies to make these products better, cheaper anddeliver them more effectively. Also leads to networking ideas and next age of molecular manifacturing.
7)The Day of rest is the Messianic Age with molecular manufacturing and biotech where everything progressed into this promise fulfilled in perfection.

The account of Adam and Eve is allegorical. It is the account of how man knows right from wrong and when he violates it he rationalizes that he didn't violate it, but he never abandons the concept of right and wrong.

I disagree. I say it's the story of one people's transition from hunter-gatherer to farmer. When Eden was no longer viable to support a population by what grew naturally, man had to control nature in order to survive. He had to plant trees for instance. Adam and Eve is the story of man's need to meet that great challenge. It's saying we have to get our asses to work.
Only because what I said goes against your ethos.

I say it's the story of one people's transition from hunter-gatherer to farmer..

That's what is implied by the 6 day creation 7th day rest.
Days=ages not 1,000 year periods.
Each age transitioning and helping progress the next age/stage.

source:
The Ages of The World Scroll 4Q180-181
creation days-the world has gone through 6 ages in creating order from it's chaos not 6000 years with
The 7th(Sheva) Day(Age) rest.

1)Dinosaur age, leaving us with Fossil Fuel to help out latter stages needing fuel for Industrial age and Travel for Infrastructure.
2)then evolving man
Hunter / Gatherers - Prior to 5,000 BC (about a million years) 3)Agricultural Age: - 5,000 BC to 500 BC (about 5,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of civilization to all corners of theearth. 4) Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD (about 2,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of wealth and knowledge. From thisage came technology, 'modern' concepts of math, scientific method,medicine, warfare.
5)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD (about 200 years) The rise and fall of great Captains of Industry, railroads, shipping,air transport, conquering of physical frontiers, modern military warmachines, major empires rise and fall on a global scale: Trade still very important, but now, seen as a means to delivery thegreatest number of goods to the greatest number of people for thegreatest profit. Agriculture still very important, but not seen as theprimary engine of the economy... Hunter gatherers almost disappearing.6) Information Age: 1950 to 1999 (about 50 years) Witness the rise of abandoned old industrial buildings by the rives of the major cities.Industry, Trade, Agriculture are still in the foundation of oureconomy, but are dominated by the frenetic application of informationsystems technologies to make these products better, cheaper anddeliver them more effectively. Also leads to networking ideas and next age of molecular manifacturing.
7)The Day of rest is the Messianic Age with molecular manufacturing and biotech where everything progressed into this promise fulfilled in perfection.
Just what religion do you belong to?

You should have concluded that they don't know right from wrong, because they don't know God.
ISAIAH 66:19 Regarding the time to the procession to the Temple.
The GENTILE has not yet seen the Face (revealed Essence) of God.
because they don't know God, which is why it says they will take a hold of our garb and ask us about our God. Which if you haven't noticed, they've been doing for the last 20 some years, council with Rabbis instead of Priests.
Even Catholic iconographs show they don't have the proper scale and weight of good or evil due to the false fallen prophet holding down the scales distorting the weight of our deeds and perceptions like how some teach faith instead of works, affiliation instead of heart & actions, idol worship over Deeds and being, removal of sins or auto cleanse through an idol instead of Teshuva.
In that iconograph the one holding the scale is the head of hosts(head Kohanim) as Judge mediating what is just and fair and steping on the fallen (serpents) head as in Genesis.

Sources:
Who best knows the scripture of truth?
-Dan 10:21

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18
Do you know God? Do you never sin?

Only Lucifer is fallaciously claimed perfect-Ezekiel 28:15
Does that mean you have never sinned?

Okeedookee.

Well, that was fun.

p.s. Lighten up Francis...

Okeedookee.

Well, that was fun.

You are right. My bad.

Okeedookee.

Well, that was fun.

You are right. My bad.
FRANCIS! :lmao:

The story represents a shift into the ego-centered mind. Animals have a sense of body awareness and to some extent self-awareness. Other mammals seem to experience twinges of pride or embarrasment. But human self-awareness is on a whole nuther level.

.​

We Be Heathens ... Woo-Hoo

.​

...and the allegory is about duality.
The duality of what?
Duality itself, and how it arises in the universe from the mind. Opposites exist because of us. Without humans, there is no contrast.
Duality like light and dark or hot and cold? Duality is an illusion.

Give that man a cigar!
Which is exactly what I have been saying all along. Man know wrong from right and when he violates it instead of abandoning the concept or admitting that he violated it, he rationalizes that he didn't. So you see... the duality of man illusion is taught in the opening chapters of the Bible.

The story of Adam and Eve
...and the allegory is about duality.
The duality of what?
Duality itself, and how it arises in the universe from the mind. Opposites exist because of us. Without humans, there is no contrast.

Give that man a cigar!
Which is exactly what I have been saying all along. Man know wrong from right and when he violates it instead of abandoning the concept or admitting that he violated it, he rationalizes that he didn't. So you see... the duality of man illusion is taught in the opening chapters of the Bible.
Jesus died on the cross for your sins, so that bill is paid.

The duality of what?

Give that man a cigar!
That's not quite correct, but thanks for playing.

Give that man a cigar!
That's not quite correct, but thanks for playing.
It's what it says in the bible.

Total bull...next thing you are going to tell us is that Noah didn't really build an ark

Forum List

Back