The ACA will be a double-edged sword for the GOP and Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We all know the trite slogan used by Trump, Ryan, McConnell et. al. about "REPEALING" and "REPLACING" the ACA, better known as Obamacare.....

Now, given Trump in the oval office and a GOP-controlled congress, the "repealing" part will be rather easy for them to accomplish.....However, the "replacing" part will be a bitch for 2 main reasons:

One, the likes of Ryan and his cronies will do virtually everything possible to NOT replace any of what Obama has achieved regarding HC insurance...regardless of what Trump may or may not want......and

Two, democrats will (perhaps deviously) seize upon an opportunity to actually and ironically back Ryan and McConnell since the LONGER the ACA replacement takes to become law, the WORSE it will be for the congressional elected republicans.

By all means...DO NOT get sick for the next few years.

Perhaps at some point in our history we will join the civilized world when it comes to healthcare.

Just like only a Southern Democrat pretending to be a liberal could get civil rights legislation through the US Congress in the 60s, only a Northern Republican pretending to be a conservative can get single payer healthcare through the US Congress in the 2000 teens.

Perhaps at some point in our history we will join the civilized world when it comes to healthcare.

I doubt that. The liars and the lobbyists have so poisoned public opinion against single payer. People still believe thousands of Canadians come to the US every year for health care. They don't.

I personally know of one person who went to the US for experimental cancer treatment. One person. I also know of someone who suffered a heart attack in Florida and demanded to be stabilized and sent home for treatment in Toronto.

I know of several Americans, including Sarah Palin, who used to come to Canada for treatment

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I didn't know Taiwan, the Netherlands and the UK, Canada, etc were communist nations.

We all know the trite slogan used by Trump, Ryan, McConnell et. al. about "REPEALING" and "REPLACING" the ACA, better known as Obamacare.....

Now, given Trump in the oval office and a GOP-controlled congress, the "repealing" part will be rather easy for them to accomplish.....However, the "replacing" part will be a bitch for 2 main reasons:

One, the likes of Ryan and his cronies will do virtually everything possible to NOT replace any of what Obama has achieved regarding HC insurance...regardless of what Trump may or may not want......and

Two, democrats will (perhaps deviously) seize upon an opportunity to actually and ironically back Ryan and McConnell since the LONGER the ACA replacement takes to become law, the WORSE it will be for the congressional elected republicans.

did Obama call you and tell you that? ;)

This just in... Mike Pence says as long as Medical insurance covers gay conversion therapy he'll be for national coverage.

:ssex:

(Not true, but I wouldn't doubt it is.)

This just in... Mike Pence says as long as Medical insurance covers gay conversion therapy he'll be for national coverage.

The statement "not true, but I wouldn't doubt it is", is true to form liberal maximum nonsense statement.

The statement "not true, but I wouldn't doubt it is", is true to form liberal maximum nonsense statement.

I'm sorry, you don't like the fact the guy doesn't believe in global warming, but he thinks you can use therapy to turn gay people straight?

I'm sorry, you don't like the fact the guy doesn't believe in global warming, but he thinks you can use therapy to turn gay people straight?
Another nonsense liberal statement. Learn to write a cogent thought process.

I'm sure your prediction is every bit as accurate as the prediction you made about the landslide win by Hillary, gnat.

Your credibility is at an all time high, after all....

Another nonsense liberal statement. Learn to write a cogent thought process.

Cool story bro. If you don't like facts then just shut up. Your stupid little comebacks just make you look even smaller than you are. Which is pretty difficult.

Can't make a sentence right? Blame it on someone else and call them stupid. Typical lib nonsense.

[
I doubt that. The liars and the lobbyists have so poisoned public opinion against single payer. People still believe thousands of Canadians come to the US every year for health care. They don't.

Oooohhhhh lookie, a Communist is lying, must be a day ending in "y."

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

What do you call a democrat who is NOT a fucking liar? A Republican.

I personally know of one person who went to the US for experimental cancer treatment. One person. I also know of someone who suffered a heart attack in Florida and demanded to be stabilized and sent home for treatment in Toronto.

I know of several Americans, including Sarah Palin, who used to come to Canada for treatment

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

More Canadians seek health care outside Canada, report says

Sure, a good Communist like you wouldn't blatantly lie...

Forum List

Back