The Abyss

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<center><h1><a href=http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/19/politics/19gonzales.html?oref=login&position=&oref=login&pagewanted=print&position=>This guy just doesn't quit...</a></h1></center>

In his continuing endeavor to prove just how unfit he is to serve as Attorney General, Alberto Gonzalez has announced that, "Officers of the Central Intelligence Agency and other nonmilitary personnel fall outside the bounds of a 2002 directive issued by President Bush that pledged the humane treatment of prisoners in American custody..." while at the same time stating that, "the C.I.A. and other nonmilitary personnel are fully bound", by Dubbyuh's directives on the humane treatment of prisoners. Indecision is a terrible thing.

In his written testimony, Alberto continues to dodge the question of just what constitutes torture or which practices should be banned. It seems that Dubbyuh and his merry band are quite willing to condemn the torture of prisoners in US custody publicly, but behind the veil, they are more than willing to sanction its use. This administration has shown us that in fighting the beast, they are all too willing to become the beast. One can only imagine the rapt fascination with which they gaze into the abyss, never realizing that the abyss is gazing back...until it is too late and they are swallowed up by it.

Your bags of flaming dog shit are getting old, Bullyboy.

Oh yeah, Guess who's being inaugurated as President Of The United States Of America tomorrow?:D :D :D

For you it starts with a "W".

Bullypulpit said:
<center><h1>This guy just doesn't quit...</a></h1></center>

Once again, Bully is talking to (about) himself.

You are such a fucking idiot and a sore loser. (hell, just a plain ole loser)

freeandfun1 said:
Once again, Bully is talking to (about) himself.

You are such a fucking idiot and a sore loser. (hell, just a plain ole loser)

Well, I see that I've once more taxed the limits of your intellect. Unable to debate the issue in any meaningful way, you resort to crass insults...Tch...Tch...Tch...

Bullypulpit said:
Well, I see that I've once more taxed the limits of your intellect. Unable to debate the issue in any meaningful way, you resort to crass insults...Tch...Tch...Tch...

Bully, myself and many others have stopped replying to anything you post exactly because of what you accuse me of here. Yes, I am guilty of what you claim. But I am just following your modus operandi. :dunno:

Bully God bless your state of Ohio, what a fine place to live and very practical people living there. They hand the president a second term and do the right thing by voting against gay marriage, talk about your double whammys!

God bless all you wonderful people, may your lives be filled with riches.

Bullypulpit said:
<center><h1><a href=http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/19/politics/19gonzales.html?oref=login&position=&oref=login&pagewanted=print&position=>This guy just doesn't quit...</a></h1></center>

In his continuing endeavor to prove just how unfit he is to serve as Attorney General, Alberto Gonzalez has announced that, "Officers of the Central Intelligence Agency and other nonmilitary personnel fall outside the bounds of a 2002 directive issued by President Bush that pledged the humane treatment of prisoners in American custody..." while at the same time stating that, "the C.I.A. and other nonmilitary personnel are fully bound", by Dubbyuh's directives on the humane treatment of prisoners. Indecision is a terrible thing.

In his written testimony, Alberto continues to dodge the question of just what constitutes torture or which practices should be banned. It seems that Dubbyuh and his merry band are quite willing to condemn the torture of prisoners in US custody publicly, but behind the veil, they are more than willing to sanction its use. This administration has shown us that in fighting the beast, they are all too willing to become the beast. One can only imagine the rapt fascination with which they gaze into the abyss, never realizing that the abyss is gazing back...until it is too late and they are swallowed up by it.

Once again, memos advising people of an opinion from a Judge that isn't even part of an Administration do not set policy. No matter how many times you try to make us think they do they still don't. The Administration has repeatedly shown and said that the GC applies here and has punished and still are investigating and punishing those that step over that line. You are standing in a flood and trying to convince us that we are in a drought!

Your repetition and staying power while attempting to ride this dead dog into the sunset of righteousness is only getting more amusing every day.

I mean it is funny to watch somebody try and ride a dead dog any day, but to keep getting on every day and spurring away incessantly is really, really funny!

I am glad you keep trying and care so much, but at least look at the evidence of reality before speaking. It will help bolster your case if it begins in reality rather than fantasy land.

Bullypulpit said:
Well, I see that I've once more taxed the limits of your intellect. Unable to debate the issue in any meaningful way,

Consider it a compliment.

They don't want you to run away just yet, as you invariably do the very instant someone does show up to debate.

Forum List

Back