The absurdity of the propagandists.

All Israel wants is for Gaza to stop attacking her. It is a perfectly reasonable request.
:bsflag::link:

What do you think Israel wants with respect to Gaza?
Answer my question first

Be glad to. What question would that be?
The link

So, um, you want a link to the idea that wanting people to stop attacking you is a reasonable request?

Article 1
The Purposes of the United Nations are:

1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace

Article 2
The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.

All Members shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security, and justice, are not endangered.

How's that?

What do you think Israel wants with respect to Gaza?
Answer my question first

Be glad to. What question would that be?
The link

So, um, you want a link to the idea that wanting people to stop attacking you is a reasonable request?

Article 1
The Purposes of the United Nations are:

1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace

Article 2
The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.

All Members shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security, and justice, are not endangered.

How's that?
All Israel wants is for Gaza to stop attacking her. It is a perfectly reasonable request.

Just yesterday someone here made a ridiculous remark about how the Israelis "stand ready to protect their country" and to shoot muslim kids on their way to school.

It is absurd - the whole world knows about the way Israel treats the Palestinians.

Think what a first class conspiracy it would be if "they're all lies" - not to mention the EVIDENCE.

Imagine me bringing an elephant into your kitchen and telling you, "this is a mouse."
Funny, a PaliNazi terrorist worshiping propagandist calling others what best fits him.

What took you so long loo loo Louie?
I don't support propaganda - I care about the truth. Being right is not important.
Nah, you're just fulla Shiite spewing crap like Israel "shoots Muslim kids in the way to school".
That's a fact. There are international observers in Palestinian territory all the time. They observe how the palestinians are treated, how they're stalked with guns, their possessions taken, they're beaten, humiliated.. not to mention the bombings and mass slaughter. The reports are disgustig to read. Even the former Israeli soldiers talk about that.

". . .They observe how the palestinians are treated, how they're stalked with guns, their possessions taken, they're beaten, humiliated" -- it sounds so up close and personal for you....

man.....it's fucking ooozing outta you... .i know this ooze from somewhere ? it's so familiar sounding.....

Just yesterday someone here made a ridiculous remark about how the Israelis "stand ready to protect their country" and to shoot muslim kids on their way to school.

It is absurd - the whole world knows about the way Israel treats the Palestinians.

Think what a first class conspiracy it would be if "they're all lies" - not to mention the EVIDENCE.

Imagine me bringing an elephant into your kitchen and telling you, "this is a mouse."
Funny, a PaliNazi terrorist worshiping propagandist calling others what best fits him.

I don't support propaganda - I care about the truth. Being right is not important.
Nah, you're just fulla Shiite spewing crap like Israel "shoots Muslim kids in the way to school".
That's a fact. There are international observers in Palestinian territory all the time. They observe how the palestinians are treated, how they're stalked with guns, their possessions taken, they're beaten, humiliated.. not to mention the bombings and mass slaughter. The reports are disgustig to read. Even the former Israeli soldiers talk about that.

". . .They observe how the palestinians are treated, how they're stalked with guns, their possessions taken, they're beaten, humiliated" -- it sounds so up close and personal for you....

man.....it's fucking ooozing outta you... .i know this ooze from somewhere ? it's so familiar sounding.....
One more off topic post and you're banned.

One more off topic post and you're banned.

will you miss me then witchface..?

Forum List

Back