The Absurd Reality of the WOT

So lets analyze this thread to this point.....people make wonderful refutations to Reg's innane posts and Reg says they are stupid.

Reg even Al Jazeera acknowledges that roadside and suicide bombs wipeout dozens of civilians at a time and that these are the acts of the scumbags errr insurgents, are you actually going to sit there and deny this with youir horrible English skills?

There has never been 1 report of Iraqi army or police forces planting roadside bombs or sending out suicide bombs. To further argue your point is ludicrous.

OCA said:
So lets analyze this thread to this point.....people make wonderful refutations to Reg's innane posts and Reg says they are stupid.

Reg even Al Jazeera acknowledges that roadside and suicide bombs wipeout dozens of civilians at a time and that these are the acts of the scumbags errr insurgents, are you actually going to sit there and deny this with youir horrible English skills?

There has never been 1 report of Iraqi army or police forces planting roadside bombs or sending out suicide bombs. To further argue your point is ludicrous.
1- aljazeera dreprt the explosions but they dont say who's behind them, for a very simple reason that no one claims reponsibility.
2- In regards to my english grammar, that doesnt have to do with anything I said, I mentioned in another thread that english isnt my 1st language.
3- The same acts of attacks on civilians occured on the hands of the CIA in Cilvador, to ruin the image of the "insurgents" there,please go back and check your own reports and history.

Theregular said:
With all due respect but thats a very stupid thing to say, so you take what you like from the UN resolutions and leave the rest, how the hell do youe expect others to abide by the UN resolutions that you want if you yourself dont!!
You either abide by all UN resolutions or dont abide by them at all!

No. It's just like how you leftists/terrorists love to quote the resolutions against Israel, but forget the ones against saddam. I openly admit I support them only when they are pro freedom, not pro terrorist. What is your guideline? You only support the U.N. when it's pro terror?

Theregular said:
1- aljazeera dreprt the explosions but they dont say who's behind them, for a very simple reason that no one claims reponsibility.
2- In regards to my english grammar, that doesnt have to do with anything I said, I mentioned in another thread that english isnt my 1st language.
3- The same acts of attacks on civilians occured on the hands of the CIA in Cilvador, to ruin the image of the "insurgents" there,please go back and check your own reports and history.

Insurgents .... murdering scumbags waging war against noncombatants -- those unable to defend themselves simply because they won't fall in line with fanatical, 7th century religious beliefs.

Forum List

Back