The absolutely RIGHT ATTITUDE!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The following was from a Facebook entry for a black person who's web page is below:

"JUST got pulled over by Indiana State Trooper!!

Ok, I'm sitting in my rental car with tears in my eyes! I have a BIG speaking engagement in Battle Creek Michigan tomorrow morning. I'm going to Lite up ALL the teachers in the Battle Creek School district.

So! I'm driving from Chicago to Battle Creek. I KNOW I was speeding, then, DAMMIT!!! Police officer had me in his radar. I pulled over.... He asked the Question, Do you know I stopped you. I asked, "was I speeding?". He clocked me doing 85 in a 65. Then he said, you also crossed three lanes of traffic to pull over without signaling.

I thought... SH....!!! This is what happened to Chandra Bland!! I KNEW, I would determine the outcome!

I was calm, was respectful, told the officer WHO I was (showed him by my actions WHOSE I WAS) and what I was doing and where I was going. He took my license and said, " sit tight."

After about 5 min. He came back with a citation. He told me in Indiana, he coulda written me up for reckless driving because I was going over 20mph. Instead, he was only going to give me a $150 ticket.

I said, thank you officer, I know I was wrong by speeding. I appreciate your kindness you have shown me. (I was really sincere!... Straight from the heart). I asked him could I take a pic because I wanted to post this experience because I'm always talking to my students about THEIR responsibility when pulled over by Authority.

He asked me to give him back the ticket. I didn't know what was about to happen, but I had NO fear during the entire encounter.

He tore up the ticket, told me to sit tight, then he brought back a WARNING instead of a ticket.

I am crying in my car, because God is SOOOO faithful! I sincerely believe, in MOST instances, it is OUR ATTITUDE, OUR BEHAVIOR, OUR RESPONSE that dictates the officers response.

There is so much more to say, but I gotta get back on the road!

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 3.16.46 PM.png

Facebook

Last edited:
At 85 I would have given you the ticket just out of concern for public safety. You got VERY lucky today VERY lucky.

He endangered the lives of himself and others, and kissed ass to get out of a ticket. What Healthmyths calls "the right attitude". :rolleyes:

At 85 I would have given you the ticket just out of concern for public safety. You got VERY lucky today VERY lucky.

He endangered the lives of himself and others, and kissed ass to get out of a ticket. What Healthmyths calls "the right attitude". :rolleyes:

Absolutely right attitude!
But of course people like you want the black people to this attitude!
Moments later, Wilson sees two young black men[Michael Brown] walking down the yellow stripe in the center of the street. He pulls over. "Hey guys, why don't you walk on the sidewalk?" They refuse. "We're almost at our destination," one of them replies. Wilson tries again. "But what's wrong with the sidewalk?" he asks.
Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally.
Is that what you want from blacks? Are you a racist that believes all blacks treat the police like Brown did? With insolence, disrespect?
Of course you do because you like to see this black/white warfare don't you?

I don't understand people that act like petulant children when stopped by authorities. It doesn't take any effort to be courtesy and respectful.
But all the cases we've seen have been children acting badly ending up with some gigantic mess.

Forum List

Back