The abortion of Down's syndrome babies is absolute moral depravity

If you personally have a down's syndrome fetus and you want to deliver the child it is your business. Don't project a life onto my fetus. It is a fetus and thats all it is. If I choose to abort that is between my doctor and I. You are not included, go back to pretending your barbie dolls are real and leave other people alone.

If you personally have a down's syndrome fetus and you want to deliver the child it is your business. Don't project a life onto my fetus. It is a fetus and thats all it is. If I choose to abort that is between my doctor and I. You are not included, go back to pretending your barbie dolls are real and leave other people alone.
And don't collect Government benefits to pay for it either.

Congratulations. You just dehumanized human life.

The govt forcing women through gestation sounds more like Hitler than technology and freedom.
Who forced them to get pregnant?
Unless they were raped, no one.
Exactly. It is called being accountable for one's actions?
So you disagree with any way to reverse a bad decision? Like jumping off a bridge into shallow water and hurting your spine? Just let the mother fucker suffer, right?

The govt forcing women through gestation sounds more like Hitler than technology and freedom.

their physiology -

and now that is no longer a totalitarian consequence woman had no control over. they now have a choice in what their physiology will or will not produce. their decision is now relevant to the outcome.

So you disagree with any way to reverse a bad decision? Like jumping off a bridge into shallow water and hurting your spine? Just let the mother fucker suffer, right?
If you make ten grand a year you are in the top 16% of income in the world. Do you think the other 84% are suffering?

Besides who said they will suffer. Can you predict their future?

If you make ten grand a year you are in the top 16% of income in the world. Do you think the other 84% are suffering?

Lol wtf

Lol wtf
Who is suffering exactly?

What’s immoral is making a woman carrying a child she doesn’t want with abnormalities and then not providing any medical or educational resources for these women and these babies.

Forum List

Back