Not open for further replies.

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
I couldn't find it; it seems have been lost :/

Anyway, here's the billboard everyone's talking about

abortionbillboard.jpg

As you can see, there's no identifying information on the billboard. Anyone who didn't already know the man and his ex and either knew what happened or asked couldn't know whether the man was even more than a model posing for the campaign. So the way I see it, the only people at risk of violating the woman's privacy are those who want this to go to court (where she'll like be identified) so they can exploit her to serve their own ends and use the court to silence this man's speech and shut down a campaign with a pro-life message. It's simple politics. They're willing to expose and exploit this woman and silence free speech in order to serve their pro-abortion agenda. All while pretending to stand for the woman's privacy and give half a damn about her.

I couldn't find that thread either. It seems a few have disappeared. Update:

A state district judge Thursday ordered an Alamogordo man to immediately take down a billboard that implies his ex-girlfriend had an abortion.

State District Judge James Counts issued the ruling as part of protective order the woman sought after Greg Fultz, 35, took out the sign on the city's main thoroughfare in mid-May

Read more: Judge Tells Ex-Boyfriend to Remove Abortion Billboard - FoxNews.com

Ha ha. The last thread was a heated debate on abortion and free speech vs privacy. I saw it differently. I think it is harrassment and violates decency standards which most communities have regarding billboards. I would take the same position if a woman displayed a billboard about her boyfriend's genital warts or tiny member. It just ain't right.

He's prepared to go to jail. I'm sure he would have made a good father. Not.

well, i guess i'll be careful where i wave my pertified fetus about then Chanel...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back