The abject hypocrisy of the NAACP

Wicker Jerk-Off your barin is fried ranger, the NAACP is not racist and if you consider the NAACP based on NAACP Image awardees the government could be called racist because we celebrate George Washington's birthday and he was a slave owner and we are taught to honor the first explorers of the New World as discoverers when they were really genocidal, greedy men who enslaved Indians and blacks slaves.
I never said the NAACP was racist, Fallafel breath. I'm stating that they are a bunch of HYPOCRITICAL morons for demanding other entities denounce racism, while they nominate and give awards to overt RACISTS like Jamie Foxx and Ice cube. And yes, Foxx called Cyrus '' a little white bitch" on his radio show.

Reading comprehension is obviously not your forte. Get a fucking clue, idiot!

Jamie Foxx did not call Mylie Cyrus a little white bitch you fucking lying piece of shit. Jamie Foxx is not a racist and Ice Cube is not a racist, if you believe half the shit that rappers say on records every rapper would be a killer and drug dealer. They have nothing to do with the NAACP.

uh huh - well let's ignore whether Foxx or Ice Cube are racists for a moment and let me ask you this. If let's say oh Glenn Beck had a caller on his radio show who called oh let's say Michelle Obama a big lipped coon, and he aired that caller would you be on here ranting about Glenn Beck being a racist? I suspect I k now the answer, just wondering if you have the guts to admit it.

Seems like real racists are a minority these days. Anyone going to protect them? Recently, I'd rather be called a racist than late for dinner. I remember calling someone gay was the big rage. You didn't like what your friend was doing or saying, you called him gay. After awhile it just went out of style. I feel the same way about the racist label at this point.

The meaning of the word is being diminished for sure

I agree with you there.

Forum List

Back