The ABC Poll Today.Hillary At 50%.But Only 847 People Were Polled!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1: I just saw this on Fox, they brought up the numbers in the caption, and it said that it was according it 847 people. Wow! out of 140,150 Million potential voters?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Anyone else laughing ???

There's a Wiki story today on ABC being busted in one of their emails plotting with the Clinton campaign to skew polls.. go to the Podesta emails on Wiki twitter

:ack-1: I just saw this on Fox, they brought up the numbers in the caption, and it said that it was according it 847 people. Wow! out of 140,150 Million potential voters?

Anyone else laughing ???

You say only 847 like it's an insufficient number. 847 is an excellent sample size providing the poll was done scientifically

Anyone else laughing ???

Wow you are an idiot. You should know that some time ago they invented fancy instruments we call "statistics".

How Today’s Political Polling Works

It may seems strange to assert that a poll can measure the preferences of an entire country by talking to as few as 800 people, but the math works if those 800 people are selected through a truly random process.

Anyone else laughing ???

Wow you are an idiot. You should know that some time ago they invented fancy instruments we call "statistics".

It may seems strange to assert that a poll can measure the preferences of an entire country by talking to as few as 800 people, but the math works if those 800 people are selected through a truly random process.
Get lost Carlos Danger.. you lying liberals were outed today by Wiki for skewing all the polls..

Anyone else laughing ???

and shortly after, they came up with the phrase: Lies, damn lies, and statistics

There's a Wiki story today on ABC being busted in one of their emails plotting with the Clinton campaign to skew polls.. go to the Podesta emails on Wiki twitter
who did they call? just people who live in DC and NY?
12% more democrats . LOL
and yet, Fox news is playing along with it,,,,some dipshit just said that Hillary is already ahead of Donald by double digits nationally,,,yah, right,,,70 Million Americans are just so sexually attracted to Hillary!

Anyone else laughing ???

and shortly after, they came up with the phrase: Lies, damn lies, and statistics

The phrase was actually lies, white lies and statistics.

The progression here is from inexcusable lie, to harmless one, to not really a lie, unless misused.

Statistics is at the foundation of polling and there is not a better gauge of popular opinion that has been invented yet, except of course by our conservative friends, but they keep that secret to themselves. :rolleyes:

Anyone else laughing ???

You say only 847 like it's an insufficient number. 847 is an excellent sample size providing the poll was done scientifically
Anything less than 1000 isn't worth a damn and any Poli Sci minor, much less a major knows this.

Anyone else laughing ???

Anything less than 1000 isn't worth a damn and any Poli Sci minor, much less a major knows this.
go to a trump rally and poll all 23,000 people!

Anyone else laughing ???

Clearly you're not a Political Science major and you never worked on a political campaign before.

Get lost Carlos Danger.. you lying liberals were outed today by Wiki for skewing all the polls..

Does it upset you that I try to school you ignorant conservatives where I can?

What did I lie about?
You can't even school fish much less a human being brickbrain.

It is true that in many respects teaching to a conservative fancy concepts like statistics is not unlike trying to teach it to a fish.

BTW. what did I lie about?

Anyone else laughing ???

Clearly you're not a Political Science major and you never worked on a political campaign before.

Are you a part time palm reader Mr. Independent?

Does it upset you that I try to school you ignorant conservatives where I can?

What did I lie about?
You can't even school fish much less a human being brickbrain.

It is true that in many respects teaching to a conservative fancy concepts like statistics is not unlike trying to teach it to a fish.
(Yawns Noob.. buhbye.. ignored

Anyone else laughing ???

The phrase was actually lies, white lies and statistics.

The progression here is from inexcusable lie, to harmless one, to not really a lie, unless misused.

Statistics is at the foundation of polling and there is not a better gauge of popular opinion that has been invented yet, except of course by our conservative friends, but they keep that secret to themselves. :rolleyes:

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics - TV Tropes

Forum List

Back