The 9/11 hijackers are just like American colonists

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by HorhayAtAMD, Jan 5, 2005.

1. HorhayAtAMD

HorhayAtAMD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    *emphasis is mine
    Interesting how they gloss over the fact that the colonists were fighting a war against soldiers whereas the hijackers targeted civilians, a difference which I don't believe can be emphasized enough.

Link

2. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Don't you play the "Boston Massacre" Card on us! :rolleyes:

3. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    Both insurgencies seek to overthrow what they perceive to be foreign occupations. If we choose to ignore this, as most Americans have done, we may fail to arrive at a correct response to this insurgency.

the correct response is to kill them faster

4. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Oh boy

Hooray for freedom!

Take that Britain!

Hell Yeah!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH. Wrong-O. They died so that their people might live under a totalitarian Islamic regime.

It represented the West and the Middle East alright. One, a group of industrious hard workers living peacefully, the other a group of insane religious lunatics with a peculiar fetish for blowing themselves up.

Damn right.

Dear Jesus what a moron. Similarity of aims? Are you kidding? One side wanted a free representative Democracy, the other an Islamic Dictatorship. Sure they seek to overthrow what the PERCEIVE to be a foreign occupation. Only one problem. THAT ISN'T WHAT IS GOING ON. If they REALLY wanted freedom they would realize that is THEIR ACTIONS THAT ARE KEEPING US THERE. SO EITHER THEY ARE SO STUPID THEY DESERVE TO BE SHOT BY TANKS IF ONLY TO CLEANSE THE GENE POOL, OR THEIR WHOLE "WE LIKE FREEDOM" LINE IS BS.

Don't even get me started on what the correct response should be...

correct. I for one will not be satisfied until ALL of those terrorist scum lay in a pool of their own blood.

Survey Says.....nope. Show me "supported psychotic regimes that keep girls from leaving burning buildings because they aren't wearing proper Islamic garb and who cut the heads of gays"!

Ding Ding Ding!

Ugh. Almost brings a tear to my eye. "Heirs to a moral civilization" my ass.

Yes.

And then the prospect of Global Islamic Totalitarianism will be all but gone! What a black day for mankind! This is a Noble Dream! HAVE YOU NOT EVER desired to be required to pray 5 times a day?! Men, have you not ever dreamed of owning the female members of your family as slaves?! Women, have you never dreamed of being forced to wear a burka!? We must fight for this dream! Then one day, we will truly be subjucated into de-facto slavery!

The despot regimes currently in power will not be for long. Those people will break, or they will die. I personally have no preference, either os ok for me.