The 9-11 hijacker seeks a deal.....

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
1102 GMT -- UNITED STATES -- French citizen Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person charged in the United States in connection with the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, has told the U.S. government that he will plead guilty as early as this week if a U.S. court rules he is mentally competent.

I would rather see him live out his days in the general population at a place like Rykers or San Quentin where some foul racist extremist right wing nutjob will make him his wife! You know...the kinda guy that is a total white supremicist and has no place in the civilized world.....

He may even force feed "ZAC" some bacon!

Fmr jarhead said:
I would rather see him live out his days in the general population at a place like Rykers or San Quentin where some foul racist extremist right wing nutjob will make him his wife! You know...the kinda guy that is a total white supremicist and has no place in the civilized world.....

So many images comes to mind here JH :eek2:

Fmr jarhead said:

I'm not sure where you get the idea that whites rape in prison. Actually, it's blacks:

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html

http://www.amren.com/0204issue/0204issue.html#article1

In fact, the Supreme Court has just ruled that prison policy in California, which was to segregate prisoners by race to PREVENT THIS, has just been overturned. See the newest issue of American Renaissance:

http://amren.com/

It's far more likely that ZAC would be welcomed by the sizeable black Muslim prison population as a hero.

You're hyperinflating my argument to discredit it. Very unsporting. And very liberal.

"So. You want to deny women choice! You want to kill the poor! You want to... blah blah blah!"

Aren't you better suited to Democratic Underground with the anti-white stuff?

Fly him up in an airplane and open the hatch, and kick his lame ass out, so he can feel the same terror as those poor souls who jumped to their deaths from the towers. :mad: :asshole: NO humane injections wasted on him. Fly away! :thewave:

Fmr jarhead said:

That or send him out with the next deploying MEU. The troops DO get bored easily and a new plaything would probably boost morale! :whip:

Forum List

Back