The 9/11 commission

this clip is very interesting to me first his facial and eye movements are classic traits of a liar...watch how his eyes constantly look up and to the left for no apparent reason...and then his testimony...he claims to have actually seen the wings folded back and slip inside along with the fuselage,,,at 500 miles an hour...lol

YouTube - 9/11 Pentagon Attack Eyewitness Mike Walter

yeah thats funny.yep classic traits of a liar alright.:lol:He is obviously not like Clinton.This guy doesnt believe his lies he is telling so you see him demonstrate the traits of lying where with Clinton,he did a much better job of concealing his lies cause he lies so mcuh in his life that he actually believes all his lies he tells so he never demonstrated those traits.This guy obviously knows he is lying so he is hunting for the next words to say.:lol:

ya bill is a classic sociopath he can lie without feeling but be charming as hell...him and the little missy's...cold blooded as they come...remember the..]that woman speech...lying piece of crap...interesting thing is he says it with the same feigned indignation and conviction as the 9/11 an inside job..how dare you ...lie he told..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKmFuTTN8XE]YouTube - Clinton responds to troofers[/ame]

Last edited:
but I digress...now that we know the 9/11 commission's opinion of the 9/11 commission
lets see what a lead investigator at NIST has to say about the NIST Report

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

investigation that he found problematic. He emphasized, “In every investigation I’ve taken part in, the key has been to establish a timeline. And the timeline is established by witness accounts, by information from alarm systems, by any video that you might have of the event, and then by calculations. And you try to put all of this together. And if your calculations are consistent with some of these hard facts, then perhaps you can have some comfort in the results of your calculations. I have not seen a timeline placed in the NIST report.”

Dr. Quintiere also expressed his frustration at NIST’s failure to provide a report on the third skyscraper that collapsed on 9/11, World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!”

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

“I found that throughout your whole investigation it was very difficult to get a clear answer. And when anyone

I spent many hours writing things, and it would bore people if I regurgitated all of that here, I never received one formal reply.”

“If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

All of these have been submitted to NIST, but never acknowledged or answered. I will list some of these.

1. Why is not the design process of assigning fire protection to the WTC towers fully called out for fault? ...

2. Why were not alternative collapse hypotheses investigated and discussed as NIST had stated repeatedly that they would do? ...

3. Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error? 4. NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

5. Testing by NIST has been inconclusive. Although they have done fire tests of the scale of several work stations, a replicate test of at least & [sic] of a WTC floor would have been of considerable value. Why was this not done? ...
6. The critical collapse of WTC 7 is relegated to a secondary role, as its findings will not be complete for yet another year. It was clear at the last NIST Advisory Panel meeting in September [2005] that this date may not be realistic, as NIST has not demonstrated progress here. Why has NIST dragged on this important investigation?"
[The full text of Dr. Quintiere’s statement to the Science Committee can be found at The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps ]

Hi Jillian:

While I have read many of your posts, all of them combined amount to nothing at all:

There is a difference between believing politicians do what politicians do and thinking your government is so pernicious that it intentionally attacked its own people.

Try including 'evidence' in your posts to support your Official Cover Story LIES. Do it! This is Jillian's opportunity to explain the EMPTY HOLE outside Shanksville:

My Flight 93 Topic: << Click and 'debunk' something . . .

93crash2.jpg

I see a man in a dark shirt and light pants walking through the EMPTY HOLE to our left. This is the Official Govt Photograph of Flight 93 (yeah right) crashed in the EMPTY FIELD outside Shanksville, PA. How does Jillian explain the evidence for the EMPTY HOLE . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . in 'all' of the Shanksville Pictures???? If the Govt is telling 'the' 911Truth, then where is the crashed 100-Ton Jetliner????

Click on the Video Clip: << Explain the EMPTY HOLE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc]The News Reports also show the same EMPTY HOLE!!![/ame]

We are supposed to be looking at a massive 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this EMPTY FIELD . . .

17-93.jpg

Okay, Jillian, go right ahead and point out the crashed 100-Ton Jetliner that the Govt says crashed into the EMPTY FIELD!!!

Boeing757-200.jpg

Here is another picture of the EMPTY HOLE on the right 'and' a real 100-Ton Jetliner for comparison!!! Try to tell these readers how your 100-Ton Jetliner disappeared into this little EMPTY HOLE!!! :0)

02766a20.jpg

This is yet another picture of the same EMPTY HOLE that clearly shows no signs of any crashed 100-Ton Jetliner! Where is Jillian's commentary to explain the EMPTY HOLE that was already present in this field on April 20, 1994???

Click on the 1994 US Geological Survey Photograph:

Jillian is looking at the same 'evidence' as everyone else that clearly shows the same EMPTY HOLE, but some of us would rather stick their heads into the sand and pretend that the Govt 'is' telling us 'the' 911Truth! The question then becomes: Why is Jillian :)confused:) willing to delude himself/herself 'and' come to this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to spew "Loyal Bushie/Obama" Disinformation LIES :)cuckoo:) ?????

GL,

Terral

only an idiot(Terral) would expect to find a WHOLE aircraft after it crashed nose first into the ground at over 400 MPH

dive con why do you cling on to that false and deluded belief ?..you keep forgetting about the U.S military crash investigators..NORAD tac directors and esteemed NASA researchers...that's what deniers do.. they like to pretend that only Rosie O'Donnell and assorted moon-bats agree with Terrel...because that is what the mass media told them to think

dive con why do you cling on to that false and deluded belief ?..you keep forgetting about the U.S military crash investigators..NORAD tac directors and esteemed NASA researchers...that's what deniers do.. they like to pretend that only Rosie O'Donnell and assorted moon-bats agree with Terrel...because that is what the mass media told them to think
hey, its Terral that is hanging onto it
and btw, no space in my name

Hi Jillian:

While I have read many of your posts, all of them combined amount to nothing at all:

There is a difference between believing politicians do what politicians do and thinking your government is so pernicious that it intentionally attacked its own people.

Try including 'evidence' in your posts to support your Official Cover Story LIES. Do it! This is Jillian's opportunity to explain the EMPTY HOLE outside Shanksville:

My Flight 93 Topic: << Click and 'debunk' something . . .

93crash2.jpg

I see a man in a dark shirt and light pants walking through the EMPTY HOLE to our left. This is the Official Govt Photograph of Flight 93 (yeah right) crashed in the EMPTY FIELD outside Shanksville, PA. How does Jillian explain the evidence for the EMPTY HOLE . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . in 'all' of the Shanksville Pictures???? If the Govt is telling 'the' 911Truth, then where is the crashed 100-Ton Jetliner????

Click on the Video Clip: << Explain the EMPTY HOLE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc]The News Reports also show the same EMPTY HOLE!!![/ame]

We are supposed to be looking at a massive 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this EMPTY FIELD . . .

17-93.jpg

Okay, Jillian, go right ahead and point out the crashed 100-Ton Jetliner that the Govt says crashed into the EMPTY FIELD!!!

Boeing757-200.jpg

Here is another picture of the EMPTY HOLE on the right 'and' a real 100-Ton Jetliner for comparison!!! Try to tell these readers how your 100-Ton Jetliner disappeared into this little EMPTY HOLE!!! :0)

02766a20.jpg

This is yet another picture of the same EMPTY HOLE that clearly shows no signs of any crashed 100-Ton Jetliner! Where is Jillian's commentary to explain the EMPTY HOLE that was already present in this field on April 20, 1994???

Click on the 1994 US Geological Survey Photograph:

Jillian is looking at the same 'evidence' as everyone else that clearly shows the same EMPTY HOLE, but some of us would rather stick their heads into the sand and pretend that the Govt 'is' telling us 'the' 911Truth! The question then becomes: Why is Jillian :)confused:) willing to delude himself/herself 'and' come to this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to spew "Loyal Bushie/Obama" Disinformation LIES :)cuckoo:) ?????

GL,

Terral

well said.Her posts amount to nothing and she continues to delude herself that muslims were behind 9/11 despite the fact that evidence like this proves they are lying their asses off and its a coverup.

[SIZE=+1]
sarcasm-9-11.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds dropped a bombshell on the Mike Malloy radio show, guest-hosted by Brad Friedman (audio, partial transcript). In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11." These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies. As Sibel has previously described, and as she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army.

this clip is very interesting to me first his facial and eye movements are classic traits of a liar...watch how his eyes constantly look up and to the left for no apparent reason...and then his testimony...he claims to have actually seen the wings folded back and slip inside along with the fuselage,,,at 500 miles an hour...lol

YouTube - 9/11 Pentagon Attack Eyewitness Mike Walter

yeah thats funny.yep classic traits of a liar alright.:lol:He is obviously not like Clinton.This guy doesnt believe his lies he is telling so you see him demonstrate the traits of lying where with Clinton,he did a much better job of concealing his lies cause he lies so mcuh in his life that he actually believes all his lies he tells so he never demonstrated those traits.This guy obviously knows he is lying so he is hunting for the next words to say.:lol:

ya bill is a classic sociopath he can lie without feeling but be charming as hell...him and the little missy's...cold blooded as they come...remember the..]that woman speech...lying piece of crap...interesting thing is he says it with the same feigned indignation and conviction as the 9/11 an inside job..how dare you ...lie he told..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw]YouTube - Bill Clinton: I Did Not, Have, Sexual, Relations, with THAT Woman, Miss Lewinsky[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKmFuTTN8XE]YouTube - Clinton responds to troofers[/ame]

Clinton would have been a great actor and made it in hollywood if he had pursued that career instead of politics.Have you seen that video where he was at Ron Browns funeral-"one of many people he had the CIA kill off for him cause they knew too much about him" Where he is at that funeral and after it is over,he is walking away to leave and is in that video he is seen laughing out loud with a couple of people and then when he spots a camera filming it all,he IMMEDIATELY on cue,pretends he is all broken up over Ron Brown dying and then starts crying within a matter of seconds? thats priceless.:lol:

proof of what a hypocrite he is and did not give a shit about Ron Brown being dead.why would he? since he had him killed off though. just be gald you were never a friend of Bill Clintons.Because they end up dying in mysterious deaths.Till Bush became president,Clinton was the most corrupt president of all time.Him and Dick Nixon both.Now they are tied for second since Bush now has that honor.

There is a huge awakening going on about how corrupt our government is and the president is not hear to serve the people like the constitution says he is suppose to.When Clinton was president,there was a poll taken by the new york times on who was the most evil person in the history of the world.Hitler not surprisingly came in first place.what WAS surprising though is that Clinton made it in second place as a WRITE IN vote by the people as the second most evil person in the world.:lol: Obviously many people are aware of all the deaths that he is behind such as Ron Brown,ect. And of course its a known fact that Bush has the lowest approval rating of any president in our history.People are waking up that both parties are corrupt and neither represent the people.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]
sarcasm-9-11.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds dropped a bombshell on the Mike Malloy radio show, guest-hosted by Brad Friedman (audio, partial transcript). In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11." These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies. As Sibel has previously described, and as she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army.

of course people like Jillian and Ditzcon wont read that excerpt of FBI translater Sibel Edmonds since they only see what they WANT to see and only hear what they want to hear.

[SIZE=+1]
sarcasm-9-11.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:

of course people like Jillian and Ditzcon wont read that excerpt of FBI translater Sibel Edmonds since they only see what they WANT to see and only hear what they want to hear.

they are so sold on the bush /cheney story that they don't even care if the 9/11 commission or NIST call it into question

[SIZE=+1]
sarcasm-9-11.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:

they are so sold on the bush /cheney story that they don't even care if the 9/11 commission or NIST call it into question

I know,thats what is so sad about them.

Forum List

Back