The 9/11 - Benghazi DOUBLE STANDARD

Bush got a free pass because Democrats rallied around the flag after 9-11 and supported the President. Rather than looking to set the blame for the attack, Democrats gave Bush their full support in fighting terrorism

After Benghazi, Republicans politicized the event. They Monday morning quarterbacked “what if” scenarios. They continued investigation after investigation even though each investigation found no fault
This is why Republicans are walking POS's, the lot of them.

LOL are you serious? Yeah the Dems have never politicized ANYTHING... oh, except for every mass shooting EVER.
Wanting the killings to stop is not politicizing

Except their solutions won’t prevent mass shootings. Dems like to blame those NOT responsible for the shootings so how’s that not politicizing it, especially when you take the NRA into consideration? Yeah, that’s not politically-motivated at all, throwing blame at a right-wing group whose members literally had nothing to do with the planning of the crime or the crime itself... Taking guns away from people who have no intention of using them for evil isn’t going to do much in the way of stopping mass shooters.

Judicial Watch is the deeply partisan attack dog of the Koch Bros. Superpak, and it’s headed by a man with an irrational hatred of the Clintons. Anything JW says about either Obama or Clinton is suspect.

JW has sued the Clintons multiple times and pushed multiple investigations. They’ve lost every law suit and their investigations found nothing.

You're an idiot. LOL.
READ the memo honey.

Why would I read a memo written and published by an avowed hater of the Clintons with an often stated agenda of destroying them, and who has been caught on multiple occasions promoting blatant lies and falsehoods about anything Clinton?
Hillary should be in jail, that is a fact.

You need to stop watching FOX News and start getting your news from something other than the troll farm talking points.

Hillary Clinton has had every aspect of her life and finances scrutinized by multiple investigations costing over $100 million dollars and not one charge, no witnesses, despite immunity granted, and no evidence of wrong doing.

Every time you turn over a rock with Trump’s name on it, one of his staff ends up in jail.

Hillary is a private citizen. Trunp is sitting in the White House having late night private chats with Vladimir Putin, whose words he parrots.
Yeah a major piece of evidence, Hillary told them she couldn't find it, but after the statue of limitation were up. Oh, she found it in a closet. Let Trump try to pull that.

And was anything found in those

You mean her law firm’s bills from ten years prior? And was anything incriminating found in those boxes? No.

All those investigations were started because of rumours started by Republicans. They weren’t based in facts or evidence, but rather on false rumours meant to discredit the Clintons. Because Bill was a far more successful President than Reagan.

Bush got a free pass because Democrats rallied around the flag after 9-11 and supported the President. Rather than looking to set the blame for the attack, Democrats gave Bush their full support in fighting terrorism

After Benghazi, Republicans politicized the event. They Monday morning quarterbacked “what if” scenarios. They continued investigation after investigation even though each investigation found no fault

LOL are you serious? Yeah the Dems have never politicized ANYTHING... oh, except for every mass shooting EVER.

Except their solutions won’t prevent mass shootings. Dems like to blame those NOT responsible for the shootings so how’s that not politicizing it, especially when you take the NRA into consideration? Yeah, that’s not politically-motivated at all, throwing blame at a right-wing group whose members literally had nothing to do with the planning of the crime or the crime itself... Taking guns away from people who have no intention of using them for evil isn’t going to do much in the way of stopping mass shooters.
NRA Doublespeak
Gun controls work throughout the civilized world

No other nation has to endure 30,000 gun killings a year

So, I notice there are a ton of Benghazi threads & 9/11 threads here in the 'Politics' forum.
Another thing I have noticed over the years is G. W. Bush has gotten a 'free pass' on 9/11.
Conversely Obama & HRC get crucified over the Benghazi attack.

Let's do just a minor comparison.

9/11 attacks happened on US soil, 3,000 people died, the result was two wars, both wars are still ongoing, with the financial costs are into the trillion$ & the human costs are nearly 1 million lives.

Benghazi attacks happened in Libya, four US dead, four US wounded, and the financial costs & the costs in lives will never approach anything compared to 9/11.

So, here is what I DON'T GET.

With the effects of 9/11 so enormous, so epic, and honestly there is no comparison in modern history, WHY does G. W. Bush continue to get that 'free pass' for 9/11, all while there is a 'cottage industry' of people that zealously blame Obama & HRC for the Benghazi attacks?

It is a very strange thing; I certainly do not understand why people's priorities are seeming misplaced when 9/11 is such the 'Earth shattering' event compared to the Benghazi attack, which seems almost like a sneeze, when compared to 9/11.

What am I missing?

You have to understand the level of stupidity you are dealing with.

NRA Doublespeak

Besides the point. I’m all for gun control I just know there’s no easy solution for it in the US. Attacking a political group for a mass shooting performed by someone with no ties to that group would fall under the behavior of politicizing.

You're an idiot. LOL.
READ the memo honey.

Why would I read a memo written and published by an avowed hater of the Clintons with an often stated agenda of destroying them, and who has been caught on multiple occasions promoting blatant lies and falsehoods about anything Clinton?
Hillary should be in jail, that is a fact.

You need to stop watching FOX News and start getting your news from something other than the troll farm talking points.

Hillary Clinton has had every aspect of her life and finances scrutinized by multiple investigations costing over $100 million dollars and not one charge, no witnesses, despite immunity granted, and no evidence of wrong doing.

Every time you turn over a rock with Trump’s name on it, one of his staff ends up in jail.

Hillary is a private citizen. Trunp is sitting in the White House having late night private chats with Vladimir Putin, whose words he parrots.
Yeah a major piece of evidence, Hillary told them she couldn't find it, but after the statue of limitation were up. Oh, she found it in a closet. Let Trump try to pull that.

And was anything found in those

You mean her law firm’s bills from ten years prior? And was anything incriminating found in those boxes? No.

All those investigations were started because of rumours started by Republicans. They weren’t based in facts or evidence, but rather on false rumours meant to discredit the Clintons. Because Bill was a far more successful President than Reagan.
How do we know, the statue of limitations were up. If there was, it didn't matter. I bet you wouldn't say anything if Trump did the same with Mullers investigation.

So, I notice there are a ton of Benghazi threads & 9/11 threads here in the 'Politics' forum.
Another thing I have noticed over the years is G. W. Bush has gotten a 'free pass' on 9/11.
Conversely Obama & HRC get crucified over the Benghazi attack.

Let's do just a minor comparison.

9/11 attacks happened on US soil, 3,000 people died, the result was two wars, both wars are still ongoing, with the financial costs are into the trillion$ & the human costs are nearly 1 million lives.

Benghazi attacks happened in Libya, four US dead, four US wounded, and the financial costs & the costs in lives will never approach anything compared to 9/11.

So, here is what I DON'T GET.

With the effects of 9/11 so enormous, so epic, and honestly there is no comparison in modern history, WHY does G. W. Bush continue to get that 'free pass' for 9/11, all while there is a 'cottage industry' of people that zealously blame Obama & HRC for the Benghazi attacks?

It is a very strange thing; I certainly do not understand why people's priorities are seeming misplaced when 9/11 is such the 'Earth shattering' event compared to the Benghazi attack, which seems almost like a sneeze, when compared to 9/11.

What am I missing?
W is a war criminal as is Obama. Both should be in solitary confinement at Supermax. I have stated this for years.

NRA Doublespeak

You want to give up your right to self defense. Are you stupid ?

Rhetorical question.

NRA Doublespeak

Rhetorical question.

That right of self defence isn’t working so well when you have the highest murder rate in the first world and more mass shootings than the rest of the world combined.

NRA Doublespeak

Rhetorical question.

That right of self defence isn’t working so well when you have the highest murder rate in the first world and more mass shootings than the rest of the world combined.
Why would you want to relinquish your right? Doing something that is knowingly against your best interests, isn’t smart.

NRA Doublespeak

Rhetorical question.
I don’t need an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine and a compass in the stock

I have a big stick with a nail in it

The bad guys leave me alone

NRA Doublespeak

Rhetorical question.

I don’t need an AR15 either Barack.

NRA Doublespeak

Rhetorical question.

Can I interest you in a big stick with a nail in it?

NRA Doublespeak

Rhetorical question.

Can I interest you in a big stick with a nail in it?
To hit you over the head with?

New Topics

Forum List

Back