The 8 Poorest states in the nation....What do they have in common?

%24100%20Map-state-01.png

The added homebuyer value means that realtors are more desperate.

The poorest states are always going to have lower prices tags on that scale. Hench, why the states with the most poverty on that map give the most value for homebuyers.

More then that..I pay $1.59 a pack for my smokes.

The poorest states are always going to have lower prices tags on that scale. Hench, why the states with the most poverty on that map give the most value for homebuyers.
I live in SC. The realtors are not desperate. Builders are able to build new homes and turn a profit.

So if you don't need a paying job or social services and don't mind the humidity and insects, the South is at ideal place to live.

Throw in a fetid swamp and I'm on board!

Right wingers like to pick on Detroit and Chicago as an "example" of how dismal democrats' policies have been in fighting off minorities' economic woes......However, these 8 states are the poorest ones and guess who runs the governors' mansions and state legislatures.....

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Facts speak for themselves....and speak loudly as to why minorities DO NOT TRUST republican rhetoric...starting with Trump's "what the hell do you have to lose"......

You want to know what's funny....a single Democrat city Detroit, is more in debt than ALL of the states you listed. Hows that for fucked up!
That's what happens when a community becomes too dependent on the presence of mismanaged corporations.

No, that's what happens when a government thinks it can't kill the Golden Goose. Turns out you can. Detroit is 16 BILLION fucking dollars in debt. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is? Clearly you don't.
I wonder if Big Auto shareholders feel even the slightest bit of shame for falling asleep at the switch and not keeping management's feet to the fire.

I wonder if progressives will ever admit that the Golden Goose isn't immortal? That you can legislate them so much that there is no profitability left so that the producers in a community leave to go to better places? I wonder if a progressive like you can ever admit to that simple fact.

I wonder if progressives will ever admit that the Golden Goose isn't immortal? That you can legislate them so much that there is no profitability left so that the producers in a community leave to go to better places? I wonder if a progressive like you can ever admit to that simple fact.

Exactly...

Welfare and the feds have enabled liberals to the point they think it will never run out.

Democrats target Republican states..shut down industry, prevent them from accessing resources or even developing their own land...

Then claim it's proof that Republicans are exactly the same as their captive black welfare population in the cities.

Exactly when obama and Nancy pelosi wanted to shut down boeing in south carolina didn't those fuck heads know a big population of blacks live around there?

So Much for Job Creation - Pelosi, "Yes" Obama NLRB Should Shut Down Boeing's SC Plant - National Right to Work Committee

So Much for Job Creation — Pelosi, “Yes” Obama NLRB Should Shut Down Boeing’s SC Plant

That's funny, I went back and looked at South Carolina's percentage of poverty and its the same now as it was in 2002-2009...So, who was president during those 8 years ???

So if you don't need a paying job or social services and don't mind the humidity and insects, the South is at ideal place to live.

And if you don't mind scantly clad women from early spring to late fall.

Right wingers like to pick on Detroit and Chicago as an "example" of how dismal democrats' policies have been in fighting off minorities' economic woes......However, these 8 states are the poorest ones and guess who runs the governors' mansions and state legislatures.....

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Facts speak for themselves....and speak loudly as to why minorities DO NOT TRUST republican rhetoric...starting with Trump's "what the hell do you have to lose"......
But,.. But,.. these are Right-to-Work (for less) states. Shouldn't they be bustling centers of economic activity and prosperity?
Wasn't it your Obama who bankrupted coal?
No. Actually the Bush 41 administration began sanctioning the coal industry back in 1992. Acid ran generated by the sulphur emissions from coal burning power plants was decimating the hardwood forests of the northeast.

Then came the Marcellus and Utica shale natural gas formations that made dirty burning coal too risky as a primary power source.

Lots of factors went into the downfall of the coal industry. Partisanship is the easiest course of blame for those who fail to understand the complexities of the situation. That's a shame.

How does facts get in the way of your dumb ass opinions? Let's count the ways dumb ass

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...cility-pickens-county-commerce-park/89101072/

Completion is expected in April, and jobs there are expected to pay $20 to $48 an hour. For information about jobs, go to www.jrauto.com/Careers.

These red states are not failures. They have areas of intense economic activity and then areas of extreme laziness.

Well, following THAT "logic" , there are neighborhoods in Detroit where homes are going for from $750 K to 2 Million.

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Mississippi is 37 percent black, while non-Hispanic whites are 58 percent of the population. The state boasts the largest number of black elected officials.Aug 25, 2011

Mississippi 's Governor, State Senate, State House, Senior,U.S. Senator, Junior U.S. Senator, U.S. House of Representatives members ARE ALL REPUBLICAN.

And these assholes on here can't figure out why blacks don't support republicans. All the blacks I know either come from or have families in the deep south (Miss Alabama) They know what the poverty levels in those states are and they know the states are run by republicans.

What they don't know is why in the fuck the republicans haven't done anything to reduce the levels of poverty.

And republicans expect blacks to vote for them? Why?

Lots of factors went into the downfall of the coal industry. Partisanship is the easiest course of blame for those who fail to understand the complexities of the situation. That's a shame.

Exactly. I have cousins who are miners. They understand what has happened concerning energy and the costs. Why in the fuck some of the dipshits on here (who have never been near a coal mine) can't figure out what has happened is pitiful.

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Black people?

Which states don't have black people?

Exactly. I have cousins who are miners. They understand what has happened concerning energy and the costs. Why in the fuck some of the dipshits on here (who have never been near a coal mine) can't figure out what has happened is pitiful.

They understand? Or they understand from their perspective which may not actually be understanding?

Coal just isn't viable in richer countries any more.

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Baltimore
Chicago
Detroit
Atlanta
Philadelphia
Newark
Cleveland
Milwaukee
Los Angeles
Oakland
San Antonio

.......When are Democrats going to start doing different for these cities?

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Mississippi is 37 percent black, while non-Hispanic whites are 58 percent of the population. The state boasts the largest number of black elected officials.Aug 25, 2011

Mississippi 's Governor, State Senate, State House, Senior,U.S. Senator, Junior U.S. Senator, U.S. House of Representatives members ARE ALL REPUBLICAN.

So you telling me in 2016, they gave up on democrats since 2011?

Check

Come on dude have you ever visited Graceland and the hood it is in?

I have...

Drive up mississippi from Biloxi to Memphis, Damn you feel like eating fried chicken and watermelon..

Its 3 rd world..shit hole

And not just because of blacks,they are both at fault..back water dumb fuck white rednecks scamming the system on disability claims.

Well at least you and I agree on that..

I mother fucking hate mississippi..

Can't stand it, hate driving though it..

No mother fucking change in 40 years.

I wish we could ship the entire state every God Damn person in it to Antarctica or something and let it burn :)

Forum List

Back