The 8 Poorest states in the nation....What do they have in common?

Last edited:
Any adjustments for cost of living? How far does a $ go in Mississippi as compared to Hawaii?

In scarlet red Mississippi the poverty rate is as about 23%....Be proud, right wingers.

That is what limited government looks like! No investments, no standards and no improvement. Ever.
All government does is fuck things up.
So the poverty in those red states is due to their Republican governance? Makes sense.
You should raise the poverty level higher, and get even more states....:lol:

Some day, when your can get your other half of your brain functioning, you too may realize the difference between POVERTY RATES....and short and long term debts of a state.......Who knows if an Eco. 101 course may help you?
Doubt it. Doncha know only libruls teach economics? If these people were able to learn economics, they wouldn't post such nonsense a public forum.

In scarlet red Mississippi the poverty rate is as about 23%....Be proud, right wingers.

At the 2010 U.S. census, the racial makeup of the population was:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Demographics

Nationwide, Blacks represent 12% of the population.

They represent a much higher percentage (3X) in MIssissippi.

Explaining, no doubt, such large numbers of under-performers...

I wonder what percentage of the White population is sitting on their asses collecting welfare?

I wonder what percentage of the Black population is sitting on their asses collecting welfare?

I wonder which population segment is propping-up the other?

=======================================================

Darned nice of those White Folk, to prop-up their "Coloreds" like that.
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

I wonder what percentage of the White population is sitting on their asses collecting welfare?

I wonder what percentage of the Black population is sitting on their asses collecting welfare?

tongue_smile.gif
My state is only 54% white. Darned nice of those Hispanics to prop us up like that.

Notice, Republicans will blame the failure of these red states on Obama or 'something else'.

It is never their responsibility, even when it's their responsibility.

When are you going to admit that Detroit is Democrat fuck up?

tongue_smile.gif
My state is only 54% white. Darned nice of those Hispanics to prop us up like that.
Sit down, son... you're not ready for Prime Time yet...

Right wingers like to pick on Detroit and Chicago as an "example" of how dismal democrats' policies have been in fighting off minorities' economic woes......However, these 8 states are the poorest ones and guess who runs the governors' mansions and state legislatures.....

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Facts speak for themselves....and speak loudly as to why minorities DO NOT TRUST republican rhetoric...starting with Trump's "what the hell do you have to lose"......

You want to know what's funny....a single Democrat city Detroit, is more in debt than ALL of the states you listed. Hows that for fucked up!
That's what happens when a community becomes too dependent on the presence of mismanaged corporations.

No, that's what happens when a government thinks it can't kill the Golden Goose. Turns out you can. Detroit is 16 BILLION fucking dollars in debt. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is? Clearly you don't.
I wonder if Big Auto shareholders feel even the slightest bit of shame for falling asleep at the switch and not keeping management's feet to the fire.

I wonder if progressives will ever admit that the Golden Goose isn't immortal? That you can legislate them so much that there is no profitability left so that the producers in a community leave to go to better places? I wonder if a progressive like you can ever admit to that simple fact.

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Mississippi is 37 percent black, while non-Hispanic whites are 58 percent of the population. The state boasts the largest number of black elected officials.Aug 25, 2011

Mississippi 's Governor, State Senate, State House, Senior,U.S. Senator, Junior U.S. Senator, U.S. House of Representatives members ARE ALL REPUBLICAN.

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Mississippi is 37 percent black, while non-Hispanic whites are 58 percent of the population. The state boasts the largest number of black elected officials.Aug 25, 2011

Mississippi 's Governor, State Senate, State House, Senior,U.S. Senator, Junior U.S. Senator, U.S. House of Representatives members ARE ALL REPUBLICAN.
Funny how the poverty rate is in direct proportion to the degree of influence the Republican Party has in people's affairs.

So what. Detroit is more fucked up than ALL of the states you listed. Put that in your pipe and smoke it clown boy.

You want to know what's funny....a single Democrat city Detroit, is more in debt than ALL of the states you listed. Hows that for fucked up!

I simply "love" how some right wing morons pull figures out of their rectums'....LIE, and other fellow morons, "cheer".....

Detroit's estimated long-term debt was more than $14 billion and could be between $18 and $20 billion (as of 2014)

South Carolina's State debt: $71.1 billion
(as of 2014)

Last edited:

So you telling me in 2016, they gave up on democrats since 2011?

Check

Come on dude have you ever visited Graceland and the hood it is in?

I have...

Drive up mississippi from Biloxi to Memphis, Damn you feel like eating fried chicken and watermelon..

Its 3 rd world..shit hole

And not just because of blacks,they are both at fault..back water dumb fuck white rednecks scamming the system on disability claims.

The added homebuyer value means that realtors are more desperate.

The poorest states are always going to have lower prices tags on that scale. Hench, why the states with the most poverty on that map give the most value for homebuyers.

Any adjustments for cost of living? How far does a $ go in Mississippi as compared to Hawaii?

I posted that thread a bit ago

The Real Value of $100 in Each State

%24100%20Map-state-01.png
For some reason, I don't think an Oregonian would live in Mississippi if you gave him a 15% raise.

Just like no one wants to live in fucking Kansas no matter how low the taxes are..

I would move to Oregon if there was any jobs...but none in manufacturing that suits me.

So That's Why I moved to South carolina..plenty of jobs in my skill range..$20 ~ $40 bucks an hour ...60 to 100 he and a year with over time..

I can quit one job, if a management pisses me off and move my tool box down the street the next day.

Forum List

Back