The 8 Most Exciting Solar Projects in the U.S. [Updated]

Have you followed my posts on Ausra in response to what you have been posting, you posted the 92 square miles to power the country with Ausra's solar, while your article is over three years old, since then the people who ran the company failed to prove the concept works and thus just about went bankrupt until Areva of France bought the company, in which according to European law and the Carbon Credits trading scheme, think Derivatives, Areva needed a Solar company for Carbon Credits, funny, so they buy a failed US Company. Of course now Obama is dumping trillions of dollars into every bank in the world that lends to Solar Companies, Obama is giving grants to everyone from universities to backyard activitist who research or promote Solar. Obama is giving trillions to banks overseas that have lost hundreds of billions of dollars on Solar.

Why is bad for Al Gore as Vice President to give billions to promote global warming, why is it bad for Al Gore as Vice President to change the rules and regulations in government to make it artificially expensive to produce electricity from Coal, Natural Gas, or Nuclear so that Solar does not seem so expensive. why is it wrong for the Vice President of the United States of America to foster hysteria over global warming and build the industry that will profit from his own actions.

Honestly, you do not see a conflict of interest.

You should read the EPRI studies funded by the Clinton/Gore administration, a great start to understanding the fraud.
Al Gore hasn't been VP since Jan., 2001.

Vice-Presidents do not have the power to give any money to anybody.

I will look into Ausra when I have time. I do not believe the technology does not work, as you claim. Vinod Khosla doesn't invest $25 million in companies he hasn't vetted.

Al Gore has not been in office since 2001, so what, I made the point that while in office Al Gore passed laws, rules, regulations, authorized funds, studies, in which Al Gore is now directly profiting from.

Vice-Presidents do not have the power to give money to anybody, I wonder if you ever stated Dick Cheney gave a no bid contract to Halliburton. I could check your posts but I think it only save our last five hundred posts. Anyhow, you know if you did or not, just a thought, not a accusation.

Do you know that the Vice President votes in the Senate. That is one way money is spent. You also know that the Vice President has influence in Government as well. Correct. Would you like a list of what Al Gore states he did, it can be found on Al Gore's website.

If you think Al Gore did nothing while in office or that is was so long ago its irrelevant than you are a bit naive or maybe you just do not know.

You should compose shorter posts, because the more you talk, the more bullshit is apparent.

You said that Gore, as Vice President, gave billions. VPs can't allocate any money. So that's BS#1.

You said "while in office Al Gore passed laws, rules, regulations, authorized funds, studies, in which Al Gore is now directly profiting from." VPs do not pass laws or rules or regulations, and they cannot authorize funds. Only Congress can do that. That's BS#2.

Dick Cheney did not allocate taxpayer money to Halliburton because, again, VPs cannot do that. But he did influence the Bush administration to award no-bid contracts to Halliburton. Can you show where Gore awarded no-bid contracts to any Green companies? No. That's BS#3.

As pointed out already, VPs do not vote in the Senate unless there is a tie. That's BS#4.

I eagerly await #5-8.

Al Gore as Vice President is the President of the Senate, the President of the Senate votes to break ties. Gee, now you take the comment I make to try and make it look like I was wrong, that is a very weak argument at best. I can not prove all my accusations but the facts are there that support everything I stated. Does the Vice President vote in the Senate, the answer is yes, it took Old Crock to point out to you that is only during a tie, which I of course knew, but its easier to test someone's knowledge if I am a bit vague, I admit this from time to time, I bait people to draw them into a conversation so that I can make a point when I see someone is clearly wrong.

You think I posted a simple comment without no thougth, again you are extremely naive, I am setting you up, getting you to post more and more, thus, I have something to work with other than your naive cut and paste.

Al Gore voted many times in the Senate. That is not bullshit, you can add more detail to my statement and add only during a tie, that does not discredit my statement that the Vice President votes in the Senate.

But, its easier to focus on bullshit, than facts.

Al Gore as Vice President voted in favor of Ethanol. Shall I go into all the laws, rules, and regulation now implemented and how this one vote of Al Gore transferred funds. So yes, VP's can allocate funds as part of the Senate.

Al Gore's Accomplishments (Detailed)- GSC

A Strong Supporter of Ethanol. As Vice President, and as a Member of Congress, Al Gore has been a strong supporter of ethanol. In 1994, he cast the tie-breaking vote to defeat legislation that would have prohibited the EPA from implementing its rule mandating the use of ethanol in reformulated gasoline. In addition, Al Gore cosponsored Senate legislation to promote and encourage the development of ethanol

So there it is, in one deciding vote, Al Gore as President of the Senate, passed a bill that contained rules, regulations, laws, and allocated funds to mandate that Corn be turned into Ethanol.

Al Gore, as Vice President, voted in the Senate, casting the deciding vote taking 15% of the World's corn/food supply off the World Market. In a world of Starvation and Famine, this act of Al Gore's is

Yea, I should keep things short, otherwise you will continue to ignore where I showed the failure of Asura and your 92 sq. mile Natural Gas Powered Solar fantasy.

Al Gore - Conservapedia

Cast tie breaking vote to increase taxes on Social Security

In 1993 President Clinton sought to increase taxes on Social Security benefits of the elderly and disabled.[11] The final version of the bill passed by the Democratically controlled Congress increased taxes on beneficiaries from the first 50% to 85%[12] of benefits (or "annuity payments" as they were originally called). Vice President Al Gore cast the deciding tie-breaker vote in the Senate to make the tax increase law. The Clinton-Gore tax increase on Social Security benefits imposed a 70% income tax rate on a retired couple making as little as $22,000 per year

Wow, to votes, both that cost taxpayers more money, how is that possible, Al Gore has no power as Vice President, yet Al Gore did vote in the Senate, four times, twice I have shown that Al Gore's vote was the critical vote, and each time it cost us more money.

So as you can see, three things I stated are all related to the Vice President's votes in the Senate, funny how you take that one statement and divide it into three seperate cases of Bullshit. I never said Al Gore was a voting member of the Senate as Vice President, to state that Al Gore votes in the Senate if a intentionally vague statement.

It showed to me your willing to claim something as bullshit when in fact it is the truth.

Your last post calling my comment Bullshit is Bullshit.

Dick Cheney as Vice President is part of the Bush Administration, the second most powerful man in the Administration. It is pure bullshit that your stating that Dick Cheney influenced the administration as if the Vice President is not part of the administration, how does it feel to have to distort the truth to save just a little face.

Dick Cheney is the Bush Administration, not an outsider, your stating that it was the Bush Adminstration that awarded the contract, not Cheney, the administration is Dick Cheney. And you state I am full of Bullshit.

How about thinking a bit, seriously, I do not wish to tear your posts apart for fun and make you look bad. I am vague in statement to draw folks in, test your mind, get you to think, maybe your lost, to full of Howard Zinn and the bullshit ideals of the propaganda you have been fed all your life, maybe you will never come to realize how much policitans use their office to make themselves rich.

Your post on Asura was old.

I have been pointing out that these exciting Solar Projects are all Natural Gas Power Plants, not one person has even tried to dispute this fact.

You wish to talk about Al Gore and what his role in all of this is, that is fine, it will take time. I have spent at least a few hours addressing this thread and the 92 sq. mile thread.

Oh, and in case you missed it, my background is this, I am an EPRI analyst so I have a bit of insider information concerning energy. Care for more on Gore? How about an EPRI study next? I can gurantee the study was authorized and written during Al Gore's term as Vice President. The study is about the Environment and Green Renewable Energy, that is Al Gore's forte.

Yes, I am an Electric Power Research Institute Analyst, very few of us in the World, this does not qualify me as an expert on the environment or energy but it does give me a perspective and insight to things the ordinary person never considers.

EPRI does all kinds of research, everything relating to Solar, Wind, Geothermal, and the Environment is done at EPRI, typically financed by the Government and working with Universities.

Electric Power Research Institute

The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) is an independent, non-profit company performing research, development and demonstration in the electricity sector for the benefit of the public.

Forum List

Back