The 60 Sen Democrats health plan-doom 420,482 people to death ?

The Democrats have all the power

Again if the Papa Obama can find money for other countries and Reid can find money to bribe senators

They must be able to find money for these poor people

I will pray for them that the party in charge, the Democrats, help them
:eusa_pray:

For 8 of the last 9 years, who had all the power? Who helped the Middle Class? Who wants to stop helping the Middle Class now?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Well Well
The Democrats have controlled Congress for a few years before Papa Obama's "anointment"
:eusa_shhh:

So, let me see if these is what the left is saying...........
Since those evil Republicans have let people die, we on the left can let it happen for four more years!

That is pretty good- I think the left should run with it
:eusa_whistle:

He is president and was elected and NOT "anointed" .

If you dont like elections I sugest you find another country that suits you better

For 8 of the last 9 years, who had all the power? Who helped the Middle Class? Who wants to stop helping the Middle Class now?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Well Well
The Democrats have controlled Congress for a few years before Papa Obama's "anointment"
:eusa_shhh:

So, let me see if these is what the left is saying...........
Since those evil Republicans have let people die, we on the left can let it happen for four more years!

That is pretty good- I think the left should run with it

He is president and was elected and NOT "anointed" .

If you don't like elections I sugest you find another country that suits you better

Oh I agree he was elected
The anointment was meant by the MSM and such

But we digress
What is the left going to do about these poor souls?

It almost seems like saving people was not the main focus of this bill
Funny how that works

Last edited:
Really a sad post which celebrates and mocks the deaths of 420,482 Americans.

Shows how frivolously, healthcare is taken by some people

Merry Christmas

it's pretty pathetic. they whine that the "lefties are taking over the word", they whine that there's going to be a health care bill; they whine that it doesn't go far enough...and then they whine that "americans" don't approve of the bill...

while ignoring the fact that it's the people who wanted it to go further who are unhappy with it.

so my feeling is... heck with 'em... keep getting those 60 votes to keep their filibustering butts in check.

Its sad that people on this board will actually start a thread to celebrate the fact that 400,000 Americans are going to die and mock the Democrats because they couldn't pass legislation fast enough.

Meanwhile, we have the GOP dragging their feet, reading four hours worth of text into the Congressional record, praying for Senators to die and now celebrating that Amercans will die due to a lack of healthcare.

Pathetic thread...we should all be ashamed of ourselves

I agree Rightwinger, it is rather pathetic how the left used bogus stats to promote their bad plans and now, they don't want anything to with these stats

Again, I will pray for their souls and you can keep hoping it goes away

Oh how many on the left are celebrating the passing of this bad plan?

Last edited:

Merry Christmas

it's pretty pathetic. they whine that the "lefties are taking over the word", they whine that there's going to be a health care bill; they whine that it doesn't go far enough...and then they whine that "americans" don't approve of the bill...

while ignoring the fact that it's the people who wanted it to go further who are unhappy with it.

so my feeling is... heck with 'em... keep getting those 60 votes to keep their filibustering butts in check.

Its sad that people on this board will actually start a thread to celebrate the fact that 400,000 Americans are going to die and mock the Democrats because they couldn't pass legislation fast enough.

Meanwhile, we have the GOP dragging their feet, reading four hours worth of text into the Congressional record, praying for Senators to die and now celebrating that Amercans will die due to a lack of healthcare.

dishonest fuckery does not become you. when passed the taxes will be collected right away, the benefits however will be witheld for four years and 180 thousand Americans will die while the demoncwats run their ponzi scheme.

I agree Rightwinger, it is rather pathetic how the left used bogus stats to promote their bad plans and now, they don't want anything to with these stats

Again, I will pray for their souls and you can keep hoping it goes away

Oh how many on the left are celebrating the passing of this bad plan?

I realize that your sole objective since joining this board is to post daily anti-Obama threads in an attempt to troll posters such as myself. I understand the joy you get in giggling as we scramble to refute your daily nonsense.

However, this particular thread is especially offensive in that you rejoice over the deaths of 400,000 Americans and ridicule Democrats for not being able to pass legislation in time to save them.

I understand that whether Americans live or die is secondary to your desire to score political points, but I find this whole thread to be offensive

I realize that your sole objective since joining this board is to post daily anti-Obama threads in an attempt to troll posters such as myself. I understand the joy you get in giggling as we scramble to refute your daily nonsense.

However, this particular thread is especially offensive in that you rejoice over the deaths of 400,000 Americans and ridicule Democrats for not being able to pass legislation in time to save them.

I understand that whether Americans live or die is secondary to your desire to score political points, but I find this whole thread to be offensive

Well as usual
Reality is not your best factor. My "sole objective" as you call it, is your opinion (unless you can read minds). As for refuting, well that really is subjective now. What you call refuting, I would call "cya". One would believe that if they were such "nonsense" then you would feel no need to refute them at all. For example, there are many posts you start that I do comment on at all for they have no value. As for joy, it comes only from posting the truth and enjoying the camaraderie of my fellow posters. :eusa_angel:

I have from the beginning expressed nothing but concern over these people who are going to die on the stats the left loves to use

Indeed, as the other Poster Willow noted, the increased taxes will be collected first before any benefits will be paid out- why would that be?:eusa_think:

Again, your poor attempts to spin this from the truth is noted:eusa_hand:

Are these not the stats the left uses?
As such, they passed this bad bill and now they own it

Perhaps, if you and others on the left could set aside their "devotion" to Papa Obama then a better bill could have been passed

Sadly, for many on the left, like you, it was never about health care or people but giving some kind of faux legacy to Papa Obama's one term presidency.

While I understand the left may want to run from the truth of this bill when it is fully exposed, the left owns it now.

Perhaps the left, instead of being concerned about how this makes Papa Obama look, they could actually focus on the real issues.

Sad but true,
truth is the worst enemy of the left

So using your low standards, it is only bad because it makes Papa Obama look bad and who cares about the impact on Americans
well we wouldn't want that now - would we

I find that quite offensive as well

Last edited:
Because the republicans refused to help anything pass that would have saved these lives.

What a tired argument.... Dumbass, go check out senate.gov and take a look at how many votes it takes pass something then look at how many Democrat Senators their currently our...

truth - I thought you were smarter than that but this last comment showed just how much you have to learn about politics... Maybe you should stop watching MSNBC...

Because the republicans refused to help anything pass that would have saved these lives.

What a tired argument.... Dumbass, go check out senate.gov and take a look at how many votes it takes pass something then look at how many Democrat Senators their currently our...

truth - I thought you were smarter than that but this last comment showed just how much you have to learn about politics... Maybe you should stop watching MSNBC...

Couldn't agree more. Guess having the majority in both houses doesn't work if your fellow party members don't like what your doing either. Of course bribery DOES work.

Wonder how many will perish while they are filling out the reams of paperwork and trying to get through all the red tape??? Not to mention the 4 years it will take for this thing to kick in. My prayers go out to all who are waiting for the Govt to save them.

Once again the GOP is on the outside looking in. When given an opportunity to shape the most critical social legislation in decades, the GOP chose to use it as "Obama's Waterloo" so they could gloat that Obama was unable to pass healthcare as promised.
So, in spite of all the foot-dragging and death panels, abortion funding, fee alien covverage and the dreaded "Government Takeover"...Healthcare will pass.

The GOP will be able to mope and pout and claim they were for it all along

If you thought she was smarter than that, you haven't been paying attention.

Merry Christmas

Most rational people would say that big of a number dying because of no healthcare is bullshit. It's the democrats that use these numbers to justify the need to rush this bad bill through. If one actually believed those numbers, why wouldn't they help them right away and prevent those deaths? Simply because we need 3yrs worth of taxes without paying anything out, to make a 10 year budget work.

More death panels from the left

Tip Moonbattery

I watched the debate on and off last evening, watching the final comments by McConnell and Reid. A comment Reid made in regards to 2 people die every 10 minutes due to lack of insurance. So out comes the calculator..so that is 288 per day or 105,102 per year over 4 years (when benefits supposedly kick in in 2014) that is 420,480 deaths due to lack of insurance, according to Sen. Reid 2 per 10 minute statement. If this achievement is so "awesome" why the delay in benefits and help those 420,480 future deaths since this about people and not politics as Sen. Reid claimed?
-----------------------------------------------------

If Papa Obama can find money to give the world and Reid can find money to give select states then they should be able to find money to help these poor sick people right NOW!

;-)

Merry Christmas

The problem is RW, that no one is celebrating any deaths in this thread. The fact is that the Democrats used this lie to push a win through for President Obama. Obviously, they know that 2 people do not die every 10 minutes for lack of health insurance. They knew it was a lie from the get go, but they continued to screech it over the airwaves and used it to bring about this much needed political coup for the President, because the American people do not matter to them at all. The only thing that counts is victory for the Democrats.

The whole damned lot of them are dishonest thugs (the Republicans are no better) and now the American people are going to pay the price in higher taxes and higher health insurance premiums and anyone that refuses to comply will be subject to fine and/or arrest.

Although, I have no idea where this 2 every 10 minutes thing came up. The poll used to spread this lie said 45,000/year. That is no where near 420,000 over four years, but still if it were only 45,000/year it would be criminal for the Democrats to push this off for four years.

Also, if the President is willing to throw $300 Billion for the Copenhagen Accord, why can't the government foot the bill to save those lives over four years? It doesn't seem to me like they care all that much. And absolutely no way would I support the government paying for these first four years of coverage! The entire thing was a liberal lie.

Immie

More death panels from the left

Tip Moonbattery

I watched the debate on and off last evening, watching the final comments by McConnell and Reid. A comment Reid made in regards to 2 people die every 10 minutes due to lack of insurance. So out comes the calculator..so that is 288 per day or 105,102 per year over 4 years (when benefits supposedly kick in in 2014) that is 420,480 deaths due to lack of insurance, according to Sen. Reid 2 per 10 minute statement. If this achievement is so "awesome" why the delay in benefits and help those 420,480 future deaths since this about people and not politics as Sen. Reid claimed?

If Papa Obama can find money to give the world and Reid can find money to give select states then they should be able to find money to help these poor sick people right NOW!

;-)

Merry Christmas

The problem is RW, that no one is celebrating any deaths in this thread. The fact is that the Democrats used this lie to push a win through for President Obama. Obviously, they know that 2 people do not die every 10 minutes for lack of health insurance. They knew it was a lie from the get go, but they continued to screech it over the airwaves and used it to bring about this much needed political coup for the President, because the American people do not matter to them at all. The only thing that counts is victory for the Democrats.

The whole damned lot of them are dishonest thugs (the Republicans are no better) and now the American people are going to pay the price in higher taxes and higher health insurance premiums and anyone that refuses to comply will be subject to fine and/or arrest.

Although, I have no idea where this 2 every 10 minutes thing came up. The poll used to spread this lie said 45,000/year. That is no where near 420,000 over four years, but still if it were only 45,000/year it would be criminal for the Democrats to push this off for four years.

Also, if the President is willing to throw $300 Billion for the Copenhagen Accord, why can't the government foot the bill to save those lives over four years? It doesn't seem to me like they care all that much. And absolutely no way would I support the government paying for these first four years of coverage! The entire thing was a liberal lie.

Immie

Boy Howdy. You are so right Immi.

Immie

Immie

They get it from a Dr. David Himmelstein who belongs to an orgaization of 16,000 American physicians advocating for single-payer national health insurance

Of course, this does not make his "study" false; it does suggest however that he may have a bias. Plus some of their stats are not the best and offer little in predicitve value

Of course now that the left loves to use them- they own it now and based on it - 420,480 deaths that come with the Senate plan they own that as well

Most rational people would say that big of a number dying because of no healthcare is bullshit. It's the democrats that use these numbers to justify the need to rush this bad bill through. If one actually believed those numbers, why wouldn't they help them right away and prevent those deaths? Simply because we need 3yrs worth of taxes without paying anything out, to make a 10 year budget work.

Couldn't agree more
It is the classic "Bread and circuses" from the Democrats

Immie

Immie

They get it from a Dr. David Himmelstein who belongs to an orgaization of 16,000 American physicians advocating for single-payer national health insurance

Of course, this does not make his "study" false; it does suggest however that he may have a bias. Plus some of their stats are not the best and offer little in predicitve value

Of course now that the left loves to use them- they own it now and based on it - 420,480 deaths that come with the Senate plan they own that as well

But that study found that only 44000 died from the lack of insurance. How did Senator Reid go from 44,000 to 105,000 per year? Easy... he picked a number out of his ass to boost his lies.

Sounding more like a MoveOn.org organizer than a disinterested scientist, Dr. Woolhandler assailed the current health reform legislation in Congress for not going far enough: “Politicians are protecting insurance industry profits by sacrificing American lives.”

So, how did these political doctors come up with the 44,000 figure? They used data from a health survey conducted between 1988 and 1994. The questionnaires asked a sample of 9,000 participants if they were insured and how they rated their own health.

I had read some information from that report. They used faulty methods to determine who died while uninsured and could not conclude that the deaths occurred "because" of the lack of insurance. They asked respondents if they were insured at a given time. Those who responded no and died later whether or not they were insured at the time of death were determined to have died because they were uninsured. Even to me, that makes zero sense!

Immie

Last edited:
Immie

But that study found that only 44000 died from the lack of insurance. How did Senator Reid go from 44,000 to 105,000 per year? Easy... he picked a number out of his ass to boost his lies.

Sounding more like a MoveOn.org organizer than a disinterested scientist, Dr. Woolhandler assailed the current health reform legislation in Congress for not going far enough: “Politicians are protecting insurance industry profits by sacrificing American lives.”

So, how did these political doctors come up with the 44,000 figure? They used data from a health survey conducted between 1988 and 1994. The questionnaires asked a sample of 9,000 participants if they were insured and how they rated their own health.

I had read some information from that report. They used faulty methods to determine who died while uninsured and could not conclude that the deaths occurred "because" of the lack of insurance. They asked respondents if they were insured at a given time. Those who responded no and died later whether or not they were insured at the time of death were determined to have died because they were uninsured. Even to me, that makes zero sense!

Immie

The whole report is crap. Now that the left sees it can be used against them- they are trying to run away from it

Immie

The whole report is crap. Now that the left sees it can be used against them- they are trying to run away from it

I agree that it is crap, but I don't see the left running away from it. Seems to me that they think it was a Godsend to them and they eat it up. The number that mysteriously dies every year for no other reason than not having insurance multiplies by the week.

I don't think they are running from it. Many of them, even those posting here, still seem to think that it is accurate because Alan Grayson told them so.

Immie

Immie

I agree that it is crap, but I don't see the left running away from it. Seems to me that they think it was a Godsend to them and they eat it up. The number that mysteriously dies every year for no other reason than not having insurance multiplies by the week.

I don't think they are running from it. Many of them, even those posting here, still seem to think that it is accurate because Alan Grayson told them so.

Immie

They run when you use their bad stats against them. They used them- Now they own it

In OP

Tip Moonbattery

Forum List

Back