The 6 shades of Social Justice(insanity) and who has the most rights?

Would the liberals please vote for the one that has the most rights of all the rest

• Pocahontas, a real Native American Woman.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cynthia McKinney, a real African American Woman.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren, says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but was proven she is all white.

• Rachael Dolezal, says she is all black, but mother said she was all white.

• HIllary Rodham Clinton, says she is all woman, with a vagina. And she is Rich and all White.

• Bruce Jenner, a man with tits, who was honored by Women Magazine" as "Woman of the Year".

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Same thing with all these bleeding hearts talking about free college as an investment. If the kid's own parents won't invest in him/her, I don't consider the kid a good investment. If they know the kid better than I do and aren't willing to fund their school, neither am I.

Okay, so why should rich parents with a slacker kid get the benefits of a college degree, but a kid with poor parents with some real talent doesn't.

If you want to make college a true meritocracy, let's do that. Everyone gets in, IF THEY QUALIFY. No advantage for wealth.

That probably could have spared us Trump,who clearly thinks and operates at a fifth grade level, but his wealth got him by all his life.

Forum List

Back