The 6% just got a bit larger today!

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
My brother, who is more conservative than I am, received his PhD in Chemical Engineering today from Vanderbilt University.

Damn conservative scientists...

Vanderbilt_Gold.jpg

What are you, on the run?

No.

I live in Atlanta. Vanderbilt is in Tennessee. So I had to get a hotel room to attend his hooding ceremony. The vehicle, while large, still isn't quite large enough for the family to sleep in.

:lol:

Doooood.... Don't tell the conspiracy theory zone people about the "hooding"....:eek:

Why? Thats part of the fun!

Also, you should have seen the looks of some co-workers when I told them I was going to Tennessee for a hooding ceremony.

LOL. I did it on purpose, I gotta admit...

No.

I live in Atlanta. Vanderbilt is in Tennessee. So I had to get a hotel room to attend his hooding ceremony. The vehicle, while large, still isn't quite large enough for the family to sleep in.

:lol:

Doooood.... Don't tell the conspiracy theory zone people about the "hooding"....:eek:

Why? Thats part of the fun!

Also, you should have seen the looks of some co-workers when I told them I was going to Tennessee for a hooding ceremony.

LOL. I did it on purpose, I gotta admit...

You....

You're bad, you....

<shakes finger>

("Analyze This" movie reference)

Congratulations.
Hard work pays off.
I suspect he won't stay a "conservative" for long. The nature of chemistry is "change". Conservatives fight change. Change is unavoidable.

He won't stay a conservative because they don't like "elitists".

Congratulations.
Hard work pays off.
I suspect he won't stay a "conservative" for long. The nature of chemistry is "change". Conservatives fight change. Change is unavoidable.

He won't stay a conservative because they don't like "elitists".

I suppose the Democrat Party don't have Elitists eh?

Forum List

Back