The 50 Most Violent Cities in the World

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Business Insider has a whole series of “the most cities” that can be found on their website under features.

The US had 4 on the list while Mexico had 8 that included Tijuana and Juarez. And none of the US were in the top 10. Even sadder is that the majority of these cities are located in Central and South America.

The list is available @ The Most Violent Cities In The World - Business Insider

I believe the 4 U.S. cities are all run by democrats...I know Detroit and Baltimore are...

Business Insider has a whole series of “the most cities” that can be found on their website under features.

The US had 4 on the list while Mexico had 8 that included Tijuana and Juarez. And none of the US were in the top 10. Even sadder is that the majority of these cities are located in Central and South America.

The list is available @ The Most Violent Cities In The World - Business Insider

It's a shame that we spend so much time worrying about the other side of the planet while our own backyard is such a mess. Especially with everyone going nuts over illegal immigration.

I believe the 4 U.S. cities are all run by democrats...I know Detroit and Baltimore are...
add new orleans...but it isn't politicians who are committing these street crimes and murders...It's negroes in the american cities listed. Look up the crime demographics and see for yourself.

Probably just a coincidence, though. Got to be....

add new orleans...but it isn't politicians who are committing these street crimes and murders...It's negroes in the american cities listed. Look up the crime demographics and see for yourself.

Probably just a coincidence, though. Got to be....

2 people have now gotten boners from replying to this thread.

Did you get a boner while you typed that?

If you receive sexual stimulation from posting here on US message board....deal with it by seeking professional help....

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

It's a shame that we spend so much time worrying about the other side of the planet while our own backyard is such a mess. Especially with everyone going nuts over illegal immigration.

Would you care to analyze how much of this crime is committed by illegal immigrants?

Notice how many of those cities also have absolute gun control.....

Would you care to analyze how much of this crime is committed by illegal immigrants?

Oh, and we're back to whining about black people again. I knew it wouldn't take long.

And St. Lous Missouri....democrat mayors since 1953....

But the fact that the 24 out of 25 most violent cities in the United States, and that 4 out of the top 50 violent cities in the world....are all run by democrats....I'm sure that's just a coincidence....:)

I've been to San Pedro Sula a couple of times, but it really wasn't so bad when I went there. Cearly it has gotten a LOT worse.

The list actually looks strange to me, and I have to say that I doubt its accuracy.

No Nairobi? No Johannesburg? Nowhere in Russia?

It seems VERY focused on the Americas, and almost ignores Africa, Asia and Europe.

Oh, and we're back to whining about black people again. I knew it wouldn't take long.
he didn't say anything at all about negroes, did he?
You're making things up again.

he didn't say anything at all about negroes, did he?

No, he said 'illegal immigrants', so I should have actually have said whining about 'non-white people' or 'latonos' rather than negroes.

Either way, the Klan seem to be here, so I'm sure we'll get to whining about negroes soon enough.

Actually, I guess you don't understand the issue....it isn't about blacks...it is about illegal immigrants...and that was in response the the dumb post....

Either way, the Klan seem to be here, so I'm sure we'll get to whining about negroes soon enough.

No, the democrats who started the klan are all on the anti gun thread....and if you are going to interject race into the equation that's on you...moron....

Actually, I guess you don't understand the issue....it isn't about blacks...it is about illegal immigrants.

Ah, I see.

Either way, white people are in the clear right?

They don't commit crimes or shoot people, do they?

Man, without those damn immigrants, the US would be a cross between Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons, wouldn't it?

Ah, I see.

Either way, white people are in the clear right?

They don't commit crimes or shoot people, do they?

Man, without those damn immigrants, the US would be a cross between Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons, wouldn't it?

For an alleged journalist your reading comprehension sucks....

I responded to this stupid post downplaying the significance of illegal immigration as a part of the problems we face in this country...and since it is about violent cities...illegal immigration plays a big part in that...especially the illegal immigrants from the various drug cartels....

Especially with everyone going nuts over illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back