The $50,000 per enrollee Lie DEBUNKED (as if we needed to)

I am WAITING for ANYONE to prove there were 46 million uninsured Americans that wanted health insurance!
I am waiting for anyone to prove a family physician makes $50,000 amputating a diabetic patient's leg!

I'll wait for you to prove a family physician does leg amputations.
Did you understand what I wrote?
I am 100% confident that no family physician does leg amputations on their diabetic patients!
That's what I'm asking for is for someone to prove differently!
SO your wait and my wait is the same!

apparently I didn't .. who said that ? source/link?

"Nearly 46 million Americans don't have health insurance coverage today."
46 Million Uninsured A Look Behind The Number NPR

Fox News pundit says health care law will cost 50 000 per enrollee PunditFact

You know you’re inside the Beltway when a report from the Congressional Budget Office triggers a fusillade of tweets and punditry from partisans spanning the political spectrum. The CBO’s latest prediction on the budget and the economy devotes an entire appendix to the human and fiscal impacts of the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

Fox News host and business analyst Stuart Varney helped viewers make sense of some of the hefty numbers from the CBO. Talking with America’s Newsroom host Bill Hemmer, Varney explained that even though the deficit is expected to reach its lowest point of the Obama presidency, it will soon rise again.

"The major reason for this is Obamacare," Varney said. "New figures suggest that Obamacare will be much more expensive than we thought. It will cost $50,000 per enrollee in Obamacare over the next 10 years."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

You kinda sorta someway knew that number was bullshit just by looking at it and spending an ounce of common sense.
You mean common sense such as it costs right at 5,000 a year to insure an average individual and if you multiply that times ten years it equals 50,000 and if you multiply that by 27 million people it comes up to 1.35 trillion dollars? That kind of common sense?

The maths, they be hard.

First of all there NEVER were 46 million "uninsured" that were legal and wanted insurance!
That being the case by forcing 18 million that never wanted or needed insurance to buy YOU"VE increased the cost of health insurance!
Because NOW those people will go to the doctor "I'm insured" for a f...king cold!
OUR whole society has lost common sense because "I'm insured"!
Sure... so now we have millions of people going skateboarding, sky diving, etc. and the risks of injuries, death skyrocket again WHY?
"I'm Insured"!
When will you totally ignorant people comprehend that if you take the responsibility out of the hands of an individual WE ALL PAY!
70 years ago when I was born most people got hurt at work. That's why they had insurance.
NOW because "I'm insured"... sliver in your hand? Go to the doctor! Got the sniffles? Go to the doctor!
YOU irresponsible people that now increase the "claims" to be sent to health insurance companies are going to see premiums SKYROCKET!
All because idiots like you don't know how to be responsible!
GET a sensible responsible life and quick forcing ALL of us to pay for your idiocy!

Isnt Fox the highest rated news show on TV?

Proving once again how effective they have been in convincing gullible right wing fools such as yourself that FOX is telling you the truth that YOU fools want to hear.

In other words, their highly rated news show is being rated as such by a bunch of right wing idiots.
Whoopdeshit rabbit. Stupid people liking an ignorant fake news show means what exactly?

It doesnt matter if it costs a few trillion more, how many folks lose the plans they had, if premiums increase or the coverage sucks.......

Its a historic victory for the progrssive cause, no matter the costs !

Bolsheviks Unite

(The Department of Health and Human Services survey found that there were 57.7 million uninsured at some point during the first half of 2008

Fox News pundit says health care law will cost 50 000 per enrollee PunditFact

You know you’re inside the Beltway when a report from the Congressional Budget Office triggers a fusillade of tweets and punditry from partisans spanning the political spectrum. The CBO’s latest prediction on the budget and the economy devotes an entire appendix to the human and fiscal impacts of the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

Fox News host and business analyst Stuart Varney helped viewers make sense of some of the hefty numbers from the CBO. Talking with America’s Newsroom host Bill Hemmer, Varney explained that even though the deficit is expected to reach its lowest point of the Obama presidency, it will soon rise again.

"The major reason for this is Obamacare," Varney said. "New figures suggest that Obamacare will be much more expensive than we thought. It will cost $50,000 per enrollee in Obamacare over the next 10 years."

Not one substantiated fact anywhere in the piece,yet you run as it chocked full,what an ass hat.

Opinions and projections are not facts.The only failure here is the whole of the OP

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

It isnt true. It will cost much much more.

You are absolutely right. this false claim by fox will cost them even more credibility. I didn't think they had any left, but evidently, they did have a minute amount, and their recent line of bullshit on this pretty much wipes that out. I wonder if fox thinks it was worth the cost.

What does that have to do with it?

They lie. You know they lie. You like that they lie and you like that a Muslim is spoon feeding those lies to you.
What does that have to do with it? Seriously? Bullshit maintained that this would cost Fox credibility. Obviously their credibility is just fine if they have high viewership. The mainline news sources, not so much.

I agree with you that RWs are way too stupid to question their owners. The more Fox lies to them, the more they watch. Its just one of those RW things that Americans will never understand.

Who's the stupid one? the one that uses opinions and projections as facts?
Childish simpleton partisan hack from top to bottom.

(The Department of Health and Human Services survey found that there were 57.7 million uninsured at some point during the first half of 2008
Of which 10 million were not citizens!
14 million were unaware that they were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP
AND the majority of the remaining 30 million EITHER don't want or don't need health insurance!
Why do you think EVERYONE NEEDS or WANTS health insurance????

You are absolutely right. this false claim by fox will cost them even more credibility. I didn't think they had any left, but evidently, they did have a minute amount, and their recent line of bullshit on this pretty much wipes that out. I wonder if fox thinks it was worth the cost.

What does that have to do with it?

They lie. You know they lie. You like that they lie and you like that a Muslim is spoon feeding those lies to you.
What does that have to do with it? Seriously? Bullshit maintained that this would cost Fox credibility. Obviously their credibility is just fine if they have high viewership. The mainline news sources, not so much.
So you admit Sponge Bob has more credibility than fox? He has better ratings.

Sponge Bob's content is pretty intellectually demanding for the average RW, and a lot more factual.

Forum List

Back