The 5 best sentences you'll ever read!

These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without
receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody, anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

sorry not even close to the best...

Funniest sound I ever heard
(A papa-oom-mow-mow a papa-oom-mow-mow)
But I can't understand a single word
(A papa-oom-mow-mow a papa-oom-mow-mow)
Well if he's serious or if he's playin'
Woo my my it's all he's sayin

Beach Boys - Papa-oom-mow-mow Lyrics

you just cant top that...

I see now that Craig Watkins has frozen out DBN reporters from his public office and refuses to recognize them any longer. Since this action the Dallas Boring News has run article after article poking at Watkin's office in a degenerate fashion with trivial stories. I now know that the common media attempts to run government through slanderous reporting. What a disgusting manifestation of corruption in our media to blackmail an elected official. Someone should be imprisoned for this. We are still free Mr. Press. Stop spinning the agend to suit your goals. No more story shaping like you do with public officials in Dallas.

And if they can't fish for themselves, they'll just rob you at gunpoint and maybe shoot your ass. Want to see the crime rate quadruple; get rid of all welfare.

True! It's funny that righties don't get that - even as they cut police forces.

And if they can't fish for themselves, they'll just rob you at gunpoint and maybe shoot your ass. Want to see the crime rate quadruple; get rid of all welfare.

Nahhh --- that's not it. We see it ... we're just armed to prevent it. You aren't ... call the police. Oh wait, we did away with them. NOW you know the grand plan! We're gonna let y'all get killed off.

I've got a better one:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

Too difficult for Republicans to understand. They prefer Teabirther Bull Shit. Sad.

I agree with the 'fishing' example. Tell me, where is that in the left's agenda? Don't throw up the Pell stuff or college costs. Nope, give it to me regarding the funding regarding taxes and costs.

Reality based is that the private and local governments are doing the 'teaching to fish' models, on the federal level? Not so much...

I've got a better one:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

Too difficult for Republicans to understand. They prefer Teabirther Bull Shit. Sad.

I agree with the 'fishing' example. Tell me, where is that in the left's agenda? Don't throw up the Pell stuff or college costs. Nope, give it to me regarding the funding regarding taxes and costs.

Reality based is that the private and local governments are doing the 'teaching to fish' models, on the federal level? Not so much...

Fishing quote is about self sufficiency. But teaching to fish is not enough nowdays. Most don't want to work, they just want your fish, period.

I've got a better one:

Oh boy! The non-contextual wit and wisdom of Hairnet. About as relevant as:

"Give a man a blanket and he'll stay warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll stay warm the rest of his life."

You do realize, Hairnet, that by cutting off the gubmint dole you are forcing people to start fishing for themselves?

Or is that just too damn obtuse for you?

There is no proof of that. And thank you for illustrating once again, it's not about 'helping the poor', it's about paying blackmail to imagined criminals. Tell me... are all poor people potential criminals?

If so, what a horrid view of humanity.

Last edited:

Usually it's liberal run city councils that cut police first while protecting welfare rolls. Gots ta keep payin that blackmail to the criminal class. I mean lower class who vote them into power.

Unbelievable the ignorance of your own ethical standards.

Forum List

Back