The 45th Houston International Film Festival

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008

The 45th WorldFest Houston International Independent Film Festival took place from April 13 – 22, 2012. At the 45th Houston International Film Festival, three Korea's KBS dramas won awards. This time, KBS's 'Baby-faced Beauty,' 'Thank you for making me laugh,' and 'White Christmas.' Of the three, the latter two won grand prizes, which gained attention world-wide.

[Baby-faced Beauty] Title:
350px-Baby-faced_Beauty.jpg

동안미녀 / Dongan Minyeo Also known as: Youthful Beauty / Pretty Young Woman Genre: Romance, comedy Episodes: 20 Broadcast network: KBS2 Broadcast period: 2011-May-02 to 2011-Jul-05 Synopsis The story of Lee So Young, a 34-year-old woman who's saddled with family debt and only has a high school qualifications, but dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Her youthful appearance is her only advantage; she is mistaken for a 25-year-old university graduate and subsequently lands her dream job when she's hired by a fashion design company, where she meets Choi Jin Wook, a man who looks more mature than his young age.

Thank_You_for_Making_Me_Smile_Korean_Drama_Special_5463_poster.jpg

[Thank You for Making Me Smile] The drama is about a physically challenged girl who dreams to become a singer!

White_Christmas-p1.jpg

[White Christmas] Title: 화이트 크리스마즈 / White Christmas Chinese Title : 白色圣诞 Also known as: 몬스터 / Monster Genre: Mystery, thriller Series : Drama Special Series (Season 1) Episodes: 8 Broadcast network: KBS2 Broadcast date: 2011-Jan-30 to 2011-Mar-20 Air time: Sunday 23:15 Synopsis “Drama Special – White Christmas” is a 8 episode drama and is based on a murder. Being a physiatrist, Kim Yo Han will play a game of mysteries with students Park Moo Yul, Jo Young Jae, Lee Jae Kyu, Yoon Su and more, on the murder that happens at a private school. Cast Kim Sang Kyung as Kim Yo Han Baek Sung Hyun as Park Moo Yul Kim Young Kwang as Jo Young Jae Lee Soo Hyuk as Yoon Su Kwak Jung Wook as Yang Kang Mo Hong Jong Hyun as Lee Jae Kyu Esom as Yoon Eun Sung Kim Woo Bin as Kang Mi Reu Sung Joon as Choi Chi Hoon Jung Suk Won as Yoon Jong Il Lee El as Oh Jung Hye

New Topics

Forum List

Back