The 4301 Calorie Meal

Hey, I had the burger trio at Denny's a couple of weeks ago and it was KILLER.

I did share with someone, though.

And to think I had Tomato Soup with Rice and a Ginger Ale for lunch. :lol:

Strange....Not one item on that list is from the menu of the worst restaurant (insofar as caloric and fat intake is concerned) in America: The Cheesecake Factory.

That said, they do have a great cross section of McGruel from the other God-awful strip mall McFranchises out there. ;)

I am 27. I still deserve XX-60-95 for the next 10 years.
Therefore I eat at home, with health and own-look in mind.

alt is doing weight watches ..she has points...she is making me fucking crazy with this point mal...we cant go to chinese for lunch cause it would take all her points...i offered to lend her some of mine..she was not amused...hungry tend to make people grumpy....and now i got to listen to how many points everything is....a chicken thigh from kfc is 10 points...you can win points back by exercising...the dreaded e word...i have yet to ask her how many points a beer is....

so i am not into the dieting thing....i dont eat out much at these types of chains either..i like good food....last night we had scallops with asparagus, spring onions, cumcumber and small maters...
with ice cream for dessert...i dont count calories.... i am 56...i just want to enjoy life.

Tis why I prefer to eat asian:

m_mt20090401003.jpg
bbop_t520.jpg

miso-soup2.jpg
kimchi.jpg

Forum List

Back