The 40-Year-Old Virgin Part Deux: Christine's Turn!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I Honestly don't Know a Fucking thing about her outside of finding her VERY Attractive for her Age... No Pun Intended.

Has she ever been Married?...

If not, by her own Mid-90's Standard, she has never had Sex or even an Orgasm, Correct?

Damn... If that's True, what a Waste of Decades of Life.

I only Believe what BSNBC tells me, so...

:)

peace...

Who know, who cares. I do know this.. they wil make a fuss out of the news that she purportedly has had mortgage issues, tax issues and student loan issues. Which is laughable considering Obama staffers owe bundles in federal income taxes and Obama's Chief Tax Collector didn't pay his own taxes.

The bigger story here is that people are fed up with career politicians... from the left and the right. And I'm ok with that. Buh bye Castle... buh bye.

Last edited:
BSNBC??? I LURVE it!!! :rofl:

Hey, but you DO realize that even WOMEN have wet dreams, right? So she may have experienced the Big O, without the cherry-popping sounds. :eusa_whistle:

But, yeah. My current hubby, Dear, was a virgin when we married (he was 39, I think :lol:), and what he lacked in experience? He MORE than made up for in ENTHUSIASM, so I could see how you'd be all excited by Christine! ;)

EPIC new avvy!!!

I was 14... A Tammy and then a Tami... Almost on the latter... So close I would've had a different Path in Life... A Young Dad, I would have been.

No Condom and no Control.

As luck would have it, I didn't have my First until I was 34.

Now we got 2... Probably 4 when we are done.

I couldn't have done the kids thing in my 20's, much less my teens.

Jebus, I don't Know how people did...

Well, they Dumped the Kids on Grandma and Grandpa a LOT.

:)

peace...

Maybe she is not a virgin

She might just be a lesbian

Forum List

Back