The 3rd Party I think we need.

I'll say it again, I just LOVE seeing my stuff on the screen:

Start the Party of God. Let all the hardcore social conservatives start their own party, they're so sure everyone agrees with them, and they can have the purity they so crave.

That would leave the GOP to the fiscal conservatives/social moderates. It would grab a ton of moderates, independents, and some Democrats.

Poof! Simple as that.

Social conservatives are not going to leave the GOP to create their own party. The deal they've got now is as good as it's going to get for them; if anyone leaves it'll be the fiscal conservatives getting into bed with the libertarians. All of which is sweet music to the ears of the democrats; they'll be assured of control of Congress and the WH or a very long time.

That's why I was so excited when the Tea Party first started. It almost, For a min, looked like it would be a party for Fiscal Cons, and Constitutionalists like myself. Yet despite the name, it soon because nothing but another thing Social Cons fucked up.

Yep, me too. In the very beginning, the Tea Party seemed like they just wanted fiscal sanity (not absolutism, just sanity) and were not going to concentrate on the social issues. I was getting' ready to buy a couple boxes of Lipton™ tea bags.

Then, I swear, not two weeks into it the whole fuckin' movement was hijacked by the Bachmann/Palin/Beck God Brigade, and went completely psycho. Then all the purists started jumping in and the whole thing went straight into the shitter.

It was very interesting there, for about 10, 15 days. What a shame.

Social conservatives are not going to leave the GOP to create their own party. The deal they've got now is as good as it's going to get for them; if anyone leaves it'll be the fiscal conservatives getting into bed with the libertarians. All of which is sweet music to the ears of the democrats; they'll be assured of control of Congress and the WH or a very long time.

That's why I was so excited when the Tea Party first started. It almost, For a min, looked like it would be a party for Fiscal Cons, and Constitutionalists like myself. Yet despite the name, it soon because nothing but another thing Social Cons fucked up.

Yep, me too. In the very beginning, the Tea Party seemed like they just wanted fiscal sanity (not absolutism, just sanity) and were not going to concentrate on the social issues. I was getting' ready to buy a couple boxes of Lipton™ tea bags.

Then, I swear, not two weeks into it the whole fuckin' movement was hijacked by the Bachmann/Palin/Beck God Brigade, and went completely psycho. Then all the purists started jumping in and the whole thing went straight into the shitter.

That's because the original "Tea Party" movement started when GW was President. It went a little crazy when the black guy got into office...it was also when the Tea Party actually got some press. When they were just a few angry libertarians protesting the bank bailout, nobody paid attention. They paid attention when the Tea Baggers got co-opted by Rove and the Insurance Agencies.

That's because the original "Tea Party" movement started when GW was President. It went a little crazy when the black guy got into office...it was also when the Tea Party actually got some press. When they were just a few angry libertarians protesting the bank bailout, nobody paid attention. They paid attention when the Tea Baggers got co-opted by Rove and the Insurance Agencies.

Sad but true.

I don't remember any Tea Party movement when Bush was president. Don't you get a little tired of the racism crap? "It went a little crazy when the black guy got into office", what a load of garbage. Sure, racism still exists, and not just in the Tea Party or GOP either. Smearing the Tea Party has gotten really old too, guess it's just too easy.

When they were a few angry libertarians? Co-opted by Rove and the Insurance Agencies? You're an idiot.

Sad but true.

Bullshit. None of that tripe is true.

Forum List

Back