The 3 major religions are creating the reality of the world

Islam, Christianity and Judaism have been creating the world's reality for thousands of years. It's because of these religions that ALL predict Armageddon, that we have had a race to destroy the world. All three religions are based on the first five books of the bible. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, which were all written by stone age men. THEY WERE NOT WRITTEN BY GOD! But all three religions worship the God of Abraham. So how is it that none of the three will admit IT'S THE SAME GOD?

All of the strife, wars and killing that's going on today is because of these three religions, by their desire to dictate the reality of the world.....well, except for maybe the Atheists of North Korea and Russia, which itself is a religion trying to dictate reality.

So what the majority of the world "believes" is keeping us from evolving into a more enlightened species, because the wealth of the world is being spent on killing and war. Anyone that "believes" that this is what God wants, has no clue what God is all about. God is NOT evil, war is.

The other day a kid asked the Pope why we don't have peace. The Pope's answer was, "Because the world is invested in war." Evidently you get what you pay for.

So there's no way any of the three religions are from God. "You shall know them by their fruits. A good tree doesn't produce bad fruit, and a bad tree doesn't produce good fruit." The religion's fruits are war, hate and killing. That's the opposite of God.

To become enlightened, the majority world must be willing to give up those "beliefs".
these religions that ALL predict Armageddon

Judaism never taught or had the concept of Armageddon

Of course it did, Guno. Apocalypticism was a major element of Judaism after and during the Babylonian exile. Daniel, as a singular example, is highly apocalyptic. Now 'Armageddon' is just the word that John of Patmos used in Revelation to describe the location of the battle that would end the 'present evil age' and usher in the future kingdom of God. Armageddon is a Greek compound-word that identifies the 'hills of Megiddo' (which is interesting since there are no hills at Megiddo...it's a flat plain). But Jewish apocalyptic belief held that there would be an overthrowing of the oppressive forces of the present age by God in order to bring His good kingdom to Earth. This would be what we consider today as Armageddon. So they taught it, they just didn't use that exact word until John of Patmos wrote Revelation

But is it one of the major religions of the world?

View attachment 41373

No but that's not what Guno was referring to. He said "Judaism never taught or had the concept of Armageddon", which is patently false. Actually, it's completely ludicrous as it was one of the main principles of Judaism in Jesus' day and prior. I was just correcting his error.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism have been creating the world's reality for thousands of years. It's because of these religions that ALL predict Armageddon, that we have had a race to destroy the world. All three religions are based on the first five books of the bible. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, which were all written by stone age men. THEY WERE NOT WRITTEN BY GOD! But all three religions worship the God of Abraham. So how is it that none of the three will admit IT'S THE SAME GOD?

All of the strife, wars and killing that's going on today is because of these three religions, by their desire to dictate the reality of the world.....well, except for maybe the Atheists of North Korea and Russia, which itself is a religion trying to dictate reality.

So what the majority of the world "believes" is keeping us from evolving into a more enlightened species, because the wealth of the world is being spent on killing and war. Anyone that "believes" that this is what God wants, has no clue what God is all about. God is NOT evil, war is.

The other day a kid asked the Pope why we don't have peace. The Pope's answer was, "Because the world is invested in war." Evidently you get what you pay for.

So there's no way any of the three religions are from God. "You shall know them by their fruits. A good tree doesn't produce bad fruit, and a bad tree doesn't produce good fruit." The religion's fruits are war, hate and killing. That's the opposite of God.

To become enlightened, the majority world must be willing to give up those "beliefs".

Of course it did, Guno. Apocalypticism was a major element of Judaism after and during the Babylonian exile. Daniel, as a singular example, is highly apocalyptic. Now 'Armageddon' is just the word that John of Patmos used in Revelation to describe the location of the battle that would end the 'present evil age' and usher in the future kingdom of God. Armageddon is a Greek compound-word that identifies the 'hills of Megiddo' (which is interesting since there are no hills at Megiddo...it's a flat plain). But Jewish apocalyptic belief held that there would be an overthrowing of the oppressive forces of the present age by God in order to bring His good kingdom to Earth. This would be what we consider today as Armageddon. So they taught it, they just didn't use that exact word until John of Patmos wrote Revelation

View attachment 41373
Without Judaism there wouldn't be Muslim or Christian religions, therefore those three are the cause of race to oblivion.

God's will will be done. Sorry about that. Just the way it is. It is hardly like most humans have tried to make themselves followers of God. Look around. This place is trashed, by any standards one cares to measure by. That is not the doing of religion. It is done by people rejecting understanding.

View attachment 41373

No but that's not what Guno was referring to. He said "Judaism never taught or had the concept of Armageddon", which is patently false. Actually, it's completely ludicrous as it was one of the main principles of Judaism in Jesus' day and prior. I was just correcting his error.
Of course the book of Daniel immediately came to mind. I looked up the book of Daniel to see if the Jews actually claimed it. I found this:

http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/misconceptions/havharah-daniel.html
Are all prophets "prophets"?
The rabbis rejected Daniel as a prophet because he is not (according to them) called a prophet. But this criterion for his exclusion was not universally applied, for many of the prophets in the "Prophets" portion are never called navi either by themselves or by God himself.

The prophets so named navi:

Isaiah (37:2; 38:1; 39:3)
Jeremiah (1:5; another 24x; Daniel 9:2 refers to "Jeremiah the prophet")
Ezekiel (2:5; 33:33 only implied)
Habakkuk (1:1; 3:1)
Haggai (1:1, 3, 12; 2:1, 10)
Zechariah (1:1, 7).

God's will will be done. Sorry about that. Just the way it is. It is hardly like most humans have tried to make themselves followers of God. Look around. This place is trashed, by any standards one cares to measure by. That is not the doing of religion. It is done by people rejecting understanding.
God's will is NOT evil. God doesn't cause wars, religions do. God doesn't cause people to fly planes into mountains and kill hundreds, crazy people do. God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, evil did. Stop blaming God for the bad stuff that happens, and take responsibility for your own actions.

God's will is NOT evil. God doesn't cause wars, religions do. God doesn't cause people to fly planes into mountains and kill hundreds, crazy people do. God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, evil did. Stop blaming God for the bad stuff that happens, and take responsibility for your own actions.
What teachings do you follow?

View attachment 41373

Depends on how you define "Armageddon"-------jews ---that is
writings of "prophets"-----refer to a cataclysmic world wide event
that will precede an era of ------a kinda Utopian time----all sorts of
peace and justice and nice stuff------no more wars--etc. ----But it's
poetry and not entirely clear-----mystical stuff

I don't subscribe to any dogma.

I don't subscribe to any dogma.
But you do refer to the non-natural, per se, as 'God'. From where did you gather your understandings of God?

It's such a brutal planet, it's such a living hell
It was a holy garden that's right where Adam fell
It's where the bite was taken, it's where we chose to sin
It's where we first were naked, this is where our death begins

The planet is not brutal.
Life is not brutal.
'Brutal' is a concept from humans. It comes from eating of the fruit of the knowledge of 'good' and 'evil' (dualism).

Fortunately for gazelles, they are not victims of concepts. They are not victims at all.

Life is not brutal.
'Brutal' is a concept from humans. It comes from eating of the fruit of the knowledge of 'good' and 'evil' (dualism).
How is eating the fruit of knowledge a/the concept of brutality? And if you are using a specific definition of 'brutal' please state it.

Life is not brutal.
How is eating the fruit of knowledge a/the concept of brutality? And if you are using a specific definition of 'brutal' please state it.
He was quoting Alice Cooper....hell of a dogma to subscribe to, aye. As for myself, I've been subjected to all kinds of dogma throughout my life. From various forms of Christianity, to Islam to Hinduism, to Judaism, to Buddhism, to quantum mechanics(I find science to be a religion too). But my own logic works best for me. They even found the "God particle" in the atom. Cause and effect has relevance, God being the "cause" and everything else being the "effect".

Life is not brutal.
He was quoting Alice Cooper....hell of a dogma to subscribe to, aye. As for myself, I've been subjected to all kinds of dogma throughout my life. From various forms of Christianity, to Islam to Hinduism, to Judaism, to Buddhism, to quantum mechanics(I find science to be a religion too). But my own logic works best for me. They even found the "God particle" in the atom. Cause and effect has relevance, God being the "cause" and everything else being the "effect".

when did you have your last drink?

Life is not brutal.

when did you have your last drink?
Another Sheldon Cooper.^^^^^^^Scratch that, Sheldon doesn't get sarcasm, but he would have understood what I said.

Life is not brutal.
'Brutal', as with all words, symbolizes something. That something is totally relative to humans. There is no brutality 'out there', in the universe. Brutality only exists in the human mind.
Our thoughts and perceptions work by contrast. Opposites affirm one another. Up is entirely dependent upon the existence of down, etc.
That is the duality and that is the sense of the Eden metaphor. By entering into dualistic conflict, humans fell from the 'grace' of existing in the unity of the moment, as other animals do.

Forum List

Back