On a hill
Got this for my newly licensed son today....:eek:

Attachments

• $PIC_0126.JPG
    $PIC_0126.JPG
    367.9 KB · Views: 87
Got this for my newly licensed son today....:eek:
Jeep Cherokees are good vehicles and the engines are bullet proof. :cool:

...and he will be hopefully sitting above the impact zone if in a wreck, and there is some meat to these vehicles as well.
This is why I picked it.

I am going to pick the least expensive vehicle to repair...well ... I am going to strongly suggest to my son that he should pick the least expensive vehicle to repair...and still be safe.

What is your opinion about teen age boys picking up chicks in a garbage truck?

...and he will be hopefully sitting above the impact zone if in a wreck, and there is some meat to these vehicles as well.
This is why I picked it.

I am going to pick the least expensive vehicle to repair...well ... I am going to strongly suggest to my son that he should pick the least expensive vehicle to repair...and still be safe.

Almost as good as picking them up in a greyhound bus...

'VW Golf II Country' was my 1st car.
I drove it about 1 year.
A young woman driving a VW Passat crashed into the car from the side, she went over red light.
It was my one and only major car crash.

vwcountrylead.jpg

This is why I picked it.

Almost as good as picking them up in a greyhound bus...

He should be able to fit more of them in a greyhound bus....good point.

This is why I picked it.

My dad actually suggested that for me after seeing the stuff I carried in the trunk of my 59 Impala.

This is why I picked it.

My dad actually suggested that for me after seeing the stuff I carried in the trunk of my 59 Impala.

LOL. My dad said that if I wrecked it, he was not going to pay for it. I was not sure if he was talking about my car, or my girl friend.

After the 'Golf Country' I drove a Ford KA.
It had 60 Horse-Power and it was a woman's car.
The gear changing mechanism was like a toy.
After that I drove an Audi A3. This was also my last car.

Currently I don't drive any car. Either bicycle or mass transit.

fordka19961998.jpg

You spoil your son, kids today have it too easy.

You spoke too soon.
My wife and I told both of our kids that we will pay an equal amount to what they pay for their first car.
The Jeep was $4500, he paid $2500...we paid $2000 and will pay to get it registered/licensed.
He had a paper route for 2 years, and mowed lawns over 2 summers. He still has about $1800 in the bank.
How many 16 year olds do you know of that had over $4000 in the bank - that they earned themselves?
My daughter at 20, has almost $11,000 in the bank and attends IUPUI Med. She works 6 days a week during the summer to bank money.

Kids do have it too easy, I agree...however mine don't.

You spoil your son, kids today have it too easy.

You spoke too soon.
My wife and I told both of our kids that we will pay an equal amount to what they pay for their first car.
The Jeep was $4500, he paid $2500...we paid $2000 and will pay to get it registered/licensed.
He had a paper route for 2 years, and mowed lawns over 2 summers. He still has about $1800 in the bank.
How many 16 year olds do you know of that had over $4000 in the bank - that they earned themselves?
My daughter at 20, has almost $11,000 in the bank and attends IUPUI Med. She works 6 days a week during the summer to bank money.

Kids do have it too easy, I agree...however mine don't.

He's just a jealous hater, iam.

You didn't buy him one, so it must be wrong.

Forum List

Back