CDZ The 2nd Amendment

However in the whole and Entire world, did you come up with that reasoning?

Our Second Amendment clearly Expresses the Intent and Purpose for the second clause, in the first clause. The Militia of the United States Must understand that a First Clause has precedence over a Second Clause.
The milita being the whole body of the people except for a few public officers.
Well regulated militia of the whole People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.
Well regulated does not mean regulations. Well regulated means in proper working order.
Only if you appeal to ignorance of our supreme law of the land. The right wing does that. They have no morals for their God to appreciate.
Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.
You simply appeal to ignorance of our supreme law of the land. That is why I can't take You seriously. It may be a "moral turpitude" to let, "practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy rule over us".

Wellness of Regulation for the Militia of the United States must be Prescribed by our federal Congress.

It IS, the Gospel Truth, for the Militia of the United States.

Order over Chaos means, the First Clause commands the Second Clause.

Every First Sergeant knows that. As does, every "Second Sargeant".
Wrong analogy.

There is no precedence of order in the Bill of Rights.
lol. Words have meaning. We are Only discussing our Second Amendment, not your ignorance of the concept.
Yes, words do have meaning. In fact we can read those words and see that they do not grant us right but are restrictions on government from removing our natural rights.
Our Written Constitution and written supreme law of the land, establishes our civil rights, not our natural rights.
Right, God has granted us our natural rights. The DOI and the Constitution with its amendments restricts the government from removing our God given natural rights. Read the DOI.
we have a First Amendment in our natural not God given rights.

I don't have to believe in Your god. You can't even Obey any of His commandments.
You don't have to. Our Founders, who were predominantly Christian, saw fit to allow us to see God in whatever way worked best for us, but they absolutely did believe that natural rights were not granted by men.
You are full of fallacy; Your God cannot love that. This I know, A Bible Tells me so.
You are getting off subject here.

You should re-read the DOI to see where their authority to establish our sovereignty came from.
You have to be Loyal to a God, to be taken seriously. The right wing Only cares about natural rights when it is specifically about guns.
No. I only have to speak the truth and be able to back it up which I have done.
only in right wing fantasy have you accomplished anything. in the ordinary world, you have nothing but fallacy, and a fallacy of false Cause, as well.

The milita being the whole body of the people except for a few public officers.
Well regulated militia of the whole People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.
Well regulated does not mean regulations. Well regulated means in proper working order.
Only if you appeal to ignorance of our supreme law of the land. The right wing does that. They have no morals for their God to appreciate.
Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.
You simply appeal to ignorance of our supreme law of the land. That is why I can't take You seriously. It may be a "moral turpitude" to let, "practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy rule over us".

Wellness of Regulation for the Militia of the United States must be Prescribed by our federal Congress.

You keep telling me I am ignorant on this subject but you don't seem to be able to refute what I am saying, other than to call me ignorant, lol.

It makes no sense whatsoever to grant the entity the 2nd Amendment was written to protect us from the right to regulate us.

Besides the Founding Fathers were very clear on this subject.

Wrong analogy.

There is no precedence of order in the Bill of Rights.
lol. Words have meaning. We are Only discussing our Second Amendment, not your ignorance of the concept.
Yes, words do have meaning. In fact we can read those words and see that they do not grant us right but are restrictions on government from removing our natural rights.
Our Written Constitution and written supreme law of the land, establishes our civil rights, not our natural rights.
Right, God has granted us our natural rights. The DOI and the Constitution with its amendments restricts the government from removing our God given natural rights. Read the DOI.
Yes, and many more.

You keep telling me I am ignorant on this subject but you don't seem to be able to refute what I am saying, other than to call me ignorant, lol.

It makes no sense whatsoever to grant the entity the 2nd Amendment was written to protect us from the right to regulate us.

It is in Article One, Section Eight. You would know that if you were more loyal to a God regarding bearing True Witness instead of merely having the moral turpitude of not having a Good argument, for even a God.

You don't have to. Our Founders, who were predominantly Christian, saw fit to allow us to see God in whatever way worked best for us, but they absolutely did believe that natural rights were not granted by men.
You are full of fallacy; Your God cannot love that. This I know, A Bible Tells me so.

You should re-read the DOI to see where their authority to establish our sovereignty came from.
You have to be Loyal to a God, to be taken seriously. The right wing Only cares about natural rights when it is specifically about guns.
only in right wing fantasy have you accomplished anything. in the ordinary world, you have nothing but fallacy, and a fallacy of false Cause, as well.
I have accomplished everything.

The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny. They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.
"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …" Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

Yes, and many more.
thanks for supporting my contention and abandoning your contention.

It is in Article One, Section Eight. You would know that if you were more loyal to a God regarding bearing True Witness instead of merely having the moral turpitude of not having a Good argument, for even a God.
You are repeating yourself.

The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny. They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …" Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

lol. a wall of text to show you don't understand the concept?

Well regulated militia are expressly declared Necessary not the unorganized militia.

Yes, and many more.
thanks for supporting my contention and abandoning your contention.
I usually let my arguments declare my victories. :smile:

Self defense is a natural right
Natural rights are in State Constitutions, not our Second Amendment.
Again self-defense is a natural right
we Are Quibbling, right winger.

it's a natural right to self-defense.
The second amendment is the means to preserve that right.

Our Second Amendment clearly Expresses the Intent and Purpose for the second clause, in the first clause. The Militia of the United States Must understand that a First Clause has precedence over a Second Clause.
James Mason Who is the Militia the people, of course,
holy shit you think the government needs a protected right to have a firearm

Well regulated militia are expressly declared Necessary not the unorganized militia.

You should try reading it first.

Only Because, You keep missing the point. Infidels, protestants, and renegades, do that.

well regulated militia are expressly declared Necessary. First Sergeants know that.

lol. so what. our Second Amendment is Express.

well regulated militia are expressly declared Necessary. First Sergeants know that.
spoken in the terminology from the 18th century in working order as to be expected
Why do you think the government needs a protected right to have firearms?

spoken in the terminology from the 18th century in working order as to be expected
Why do you think the government needs a protected right to have firearms?
You Only appeal to Ignorance. First Sergeants know their Orders.

Only Because, You keep missing the point. Infidels, protestants, and renegades, do that.

I'm not missing your point. I am telling you your point is wrong. The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Restricting government oversight was the intention of the Amendment.

lol. so what. our Second Amendment is Express.

The Second Amendment restricts the government from removing our God given right to defend our-self specifically from the government itself.

Forum List

Back