The 24 types of Libertarians

I'm tired of answering this question. I've told you at least a half dozen times.

Do you know I have yet to ever meet a liberal in person or on a message board who can just say what libertarians believe? I'm not saying you don't agree with it, I'm saying you can't even say it. We're either Republicans or Anarchists. Republicans BTW can state our views. I'm thinking they are smarter then you.

If you start with an actual coherent statement about libertarians that isn't we're either Republicans or anarchists I'll have this discussion with you. Until then I'm not explaining it to you...again...

Guess, I'll just go back to the 24 types of Libertarians. It is more honest than your answer

Your views are consistently liberal, which you say makes you a conservative. My views are consistently libertarian, which according to you makes me an anarchist. I said I don't want to waste my time, dude, that was honest.

Here is the bar I set, which you admitted you cannot clear. It's basically a line painted on the floor which you see as the Great Wall of China. I'm calling you out as the useless bitch that you are that you can't do it. Here again is the standard I set.

kaz said:
If you start with an actual coherent statement about libertarians that isn't we're either Republicans or anarchists I'll have this discussion with you. Until then I'm not explaining it to you...again...

Seriously, you post all day on political message boards and constantly address libertarianism. All I ask is one statement that you grasp anything about libertarianism. I'm not asking you to defend it or agree with it, only to correctly state one non-trivial view which libertarians support. Seriously, you can't do that? And then you ask why I won't answer your question...again?

:bow3:

Forum List

Back