The 24 types of Libertarians

The 24 types of Libertarians

If you were serious about this subject you'd actually learn something about what libertarians believe before attacking us. That you can't be bothered to actually know anything at all about our views yet you attack us anyway for what we don't believe is all you hack liberals have. Your ideology is bankrupt, which is exactly what you're doing to the country. All you have left is ad hominem attacks. You're so useless.

What have the Libertarians accomplished other than running Lyndon LaRouche for 40 years

Outside of the Internet, the party doesn't exist.

ahh.. ok. I thought maybe were just playing dumb for effect, and now I'm sure if it - as I'm reasonably sure you aren't ignorant enough to think LaRouche has anything to do with Libertarians. in point of fact, he's a Democrat.

What have the Libertarians accomplished other than running Lyndon LaRouche for 40 years

ahh.. ok. I thought maybe were just playing dumb for effect, and now I'm sure if it - as I'm reasonably sure you aren't ignorant enough to think LaRouche has anything to do with Libertarians. in point of fact, he's a Democrat.

One think I can assure you of is that right winger is not playing dumb...

Other than the fact that the Libertarian Party has been an abject failure? In over 50 years they have never elected anyone to major office, have never initiated a major US policy, have zero accomplishments
Or they’re adhering to their fundamental tenet; indeed, ‘Libertarian Party’ is in itself oxymoronic.

Other than the fact that the Libertarian Party has been an abject failure? In over 50 years they have never elected anyone to major office, have never initiated a major US policy, have zero accomplishments

Since the Democratic party has elected endless people to political office during that time and you also have zero accomplishments, we're actually ahead of you aren't we?

Or they’re adhering to their fundamental tenet; indeed, ‘Libertarian Party’ is in itself oxymoronic.

Actually anarchist party would be, moron. Libertarians aren't anarchists.

kaz man enough with all the logical reasoning; you're going to make leftist heads explode in here.

The inconsistency and hypocrisy of libertarians is of course telling: they fulminate against Federal ‘excess’ yet exhibit no concern when state and local governments violate individual liberties

Wow, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. None. If you're curious at all, there are a lot of good sources about libertarian views. Unlike liberals btw we don't all have the same position on every issue. But in fact no libertarian has the view you just attributed to us. We are also actually against State and local government intrusion in our lives. Don't let knowledge stand in the way of a good liberal argument though, you never did before...

The inconsistency and hypocrisy of libertarians is of course telling: they fulminate against Federal ‘excess’ yet exhibit no concern when state and local governments violate individual liberties

Wow, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. None. If you're curious at all, there are a lot of good sources about libertarian views. Unlike liberals btw we don't all have the same position on every issue. But in fact no libertarian has the view you just attributed to us. We are also actually against State and local government intrusion in our lives. Don't let knowledge stand in the way of a good liberal argument though, you never did before...

What government intrusion in your life do you approve of?

I'm tired of answering this question. I've told you at least a half dozen times.

Do you know I have yet to ever meet a liberal in person or on a message board who can just say what libertarians believe? I'm not saying you don't agree with it, I'm saying you can't even say it. We're either Republicans or Anarchists. Republicans BTW can state our views. I'm thinking they are smarter then you.

If you start with an actual coherent statement about libertarians that isn't we're either Republicans or anarchists I'll have this discussion with you. Until then I'm not explaining it to you...again...

I'm tired of answering this question. I've told you at least a half dozen times.

Do you know I have yet to ever meet a liberal in person or on a message board who can just say what libertarians believe? I'm not saying you don't agree with it, I'm saying you can't even say it. We're either Republicans or Anarchists. Republicans BTW can state our views. I'm thinking they are smarter then you.

If you start with an actual coherent statement about libertarians that isn't we're either Republicans or anarchists I'll have this discussion with you. Until then I'm not explaining it to you...again...

Guess, I'll just go back to the 24 types of Libertarians. It is more honest than your answer

RW is just desperate to make his failing ideology look good by trying to make every other ideology similar to his. It’s what the Dems and Reps did, you pick a lesser of 2 evils these days but in the end you get the same ideology. Obama is now Pro war to a point where the Neocons don’t know what to do to be more Pro war than Obama…

Wouldn't it be great if parasitism was just an internet fad?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Guess, I'll just go back to the 24 types of Libertarians. It is more honest than your answer

So you are sticking with your laundry list of delusions.

You must be very proud......................

So you are sticking with your laundry list of delusions.

You must be very proud......................

Which of the 24 does not reflect views voiced by libertarians on this board?

Your views are consistently liberal, which you say makes you a conservative. My views are consistently libertarian, which according to you makes me an anarchist. I said I don't want to waste my time, dude, that was honest.

Here is the bar I set, which you admitted you cannot clear. It's basically a line painted on the floor which you see as the Great Wall of China. I'm calling you out as the useless bitch that you are that you can't do it. Here again is the standard I set.

kaz said:

Seriously, you post all day on political message boards and constantly address libertarianism. All I ask is one statement that you grasp anything about libertarianism. I'm not asking you to defend it or agree with it, only to correctly state one non-trivial view which libertarians support. Seriously, you can't do that? And then you ask why I won't answer your question...again?

Forum List

Back