The 2018 mid-term elections

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Only time will tell, but this seems to me like pure suicide by the Democrats. This is like deciding to run Hitlery Clinton for president. Even devout Democrats will vote Republican if you come after their firearms. All of those blue collar union-type workers throughout the Rust Belt love to hunt. Now that the Republican's have made them comfortable with good jobs, one would think that the last thing the Democrats would want to do is go after their firearms.

Louisiana Democratic Party Chair Suggests Repealing the Second Amendment

Trump’s anti-immigration crusade is taking a toll on the same Rust Belt communities that voted for him.

Foreign-born arrivals have been a boost for these economically depressed areas. To start with, they have been making up for the flight of US-born residents to areas with better job opportunities. Some Midwest cities, such as Detroit, would have shrunk between 2000 and 2015 were it not for immigrants, according to an analysis of US Census data by New American Economy, a group of mayors and business executives that advocates for increased immigration.
What America’s Rust Belt really needs: More immigrants

Mid terms favor the party not in the WH traditionally..........

how many seats they gain is the question...........if history repeats itself. Which it usually does.

Looking forward to mid-term elections...

DZgWhYcW4AEmH2g.jpg

Just going to say it again. If the left would shut up about guns they'd never lose another election. You're fighting for regulations that won't even put a dent in the problem you're using to justify those regulations. It's nothing but a bunch of feel good bullshit.

Last edited:
Just going to say it again. If the left would shut up about guns they'd never lose another election. You're fighting for regulations that won't even put a dent in the problem you're using to justify those regulations.
Nope.

Their positions on race are going to be their downfall once people like myself take over the right.

Just going to say it again. If the left would shut up about guns they'd never lose another election. You're fighting for regulations that won't even put a dent in the problem you're using to justify those regulations. It's nothing but a bunch of feel good bullshit.
It isn't just the left this time around, just like when Reagan and other GOP members supported the Brady bill...

Trump’s anti-immigration crusade is taking a toll on the same Rust Belt communities that voted for him.

Foreign-born arrivals have been a boost for these economically depressed areas. To start with, they have been making up for the flight of US-born residents to areas with better job opportunities. Some Midwest cities, such as Detroit, would have shrunk between 2000 and 2015 were it not for immigrants, according to an analysis of US Census data by New American Economy, a group of mayors and business executives that advocates for increased immigration.
More like the toll that the Democrat's pro-immigration stance took on once completely self-sustaining mid-western towns...

More like the toll that the Democrat's pro-immigration stance took on once completely self-sustaining mid-western towns...
The GOP supported them also but you refuse to acknowledge that...

I have frequently mentioned what Republicans have done with a metaphorical gun to their heads...

You just refuse to acknowledge that.

I have frequently mentioned what Republicans have done with a metaphorical gun to their heads...

Metaphorical.....Hmm sounds like a delusional plot to overthrow reality....

That sounds like your posts.

Republicans are not the ones who were calling for amnesty originally, that was ALWAYS the Democrats. Republicans simply became more left wing over time because of a left wing culture concerning immigration that sprouted from the 60s radicals, and eventually Republicans were forced to embrace center left positions on many issues to have a prayer of winning any elections outside the most rural areas.

Your logic is akin to accusing Democrats of being white supremacists after people like myself destroy the anti-white orthodoxy in the west and Democrats are literally forced to be pro-white to have a prayer of winning in California.

Which candidates have run against guns?

• 1984 to 1994: 19 incidents

• 1994 to 2004 (assault weapons ban is in effect): 12 incidents

• 2004 to 2014: 34 incidents

That seems significant...

Republicans are not the ones who were calling for amnesty originally, that was ALWAYS the Democrats. Republicans simply became more left wing over time because of a left wing culture concerning immigration that sprouted from the 60s radicals, and eventually Republicans were forced to embrace center left positions on many issues to have a prayer of winning any elections outside the most rural areas.

Your logic is akin to accusing Democrats of being white supremacists after people like myself destroy the anti-white orthodoxy in the west and Democrats are literally forced to be pro-white to have a prayer of winning in California.
reagan was very sympathetic to the illegals, as was Bush sr and the GOP Congress in the 1990's..The worst of it was during Bush jr when illegals were being hired in my field and drove us out of business...
So you live that lie I've already lived it for forty years with first hand experience in the labor wars supported by big business and the political lackeys they buy...

reagan was very sympathetic to the illegals, as was Bush sr and the GOP Congress in the 1990's..The worst of it was during Bush jr when illegals were being hired in my field and drove us out of business...
So you live that lie I've already lived it for forty years with first hand experience in the labor wars supported by big business and the political lackeys they buy...
Conservatives became pro-amnesty in the mid-60s to 70s, before Reagan even ran for president the first time.

The idea that illegals are anything but invaders who should be removed before they can influence society originated from the Democrats.

I love nutbags.
This is a thread about the 2018 mid-term elections and the Dumbocrats platform on firearms. Please stay on topic and keep your homosexual feelings to yourself. I will report the next post you make in this thread regarding your homosexuality.

Forum List

Back